The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
2010, GeylangKia69

Old 09-10-2019, 02:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
sam1qawsed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18H44B Hotel

any bros can advise what time to what time they operate?
Old 09-10-2019, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam1qawsed View Post
any bros can advise what time to what time they operate?
11am to midnight if not wrong.
Old 09-10-2019, 04:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
darkfire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nah. I respect their house rules. Won’t ask for anything Against the rules. But definitely not the usual SOP I experienced in the past. Even if it’s fake, her moaning and reactions made me more excited. And after I unloaded, she did not immediately get off. Instead, she sat in top of me, asking me if I wanna continue 2nd time. (This is for VIP I supposed)
Old 09-10-2019, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkfire View Post
Nah. I respect their house rules. Won’t ask for anything Against the rules. But definitely not the usual SOP I experienced in the past. Even if it’s fake, her moaning and reactions made me more excited. And after I unloaded, she did not immediately get off. Instead, she sat in top of me, asking me if I wanna continue 2nd time. (This is for VIP I supposed)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostimage View Post
Is their house rule or sop not to give bbbj to customer. I have confirmed that. So I don't think we can expect something out of the ordinary. Just sop, enjoy the room that's all.
I see, thanks! Overall it feels like a perfect place for a bonk, only setback is there's no bbbj.
Old 09-10-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1539 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Sorry disagree.

Here are the facts:
Across all Cat.. Be it 40 to 150. You will notice in the houses posters around covered BJ.

Cat 150 generally dont practice capping.. Generally.

As for the rest, they are governed to a certain extent by their pimps aka OKT.

At the end of the day, its the comfort between WL and Customer.

Another important fact, (many) WLs also check this forum, if customers blatantly 'boast' of their CONQUESTS, it can affect your future priviledged service you are getting.

Bros who have been in this game long enough can probably validate. If not, start doing some work and review more FRs.

Quote:
Is their house rule or sop not to give bbbj to customer. I have confirmed that. So I don't think we can expect something out of the ordinary. Just sop, enjoy the room that's all.
Old 09-10-2019, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

some thai house also promoting $80 for 45 mins... say something like got special treatment so price difference .. can remember which house I went to... end up the gal try to rush and finish in about 30 mins. cbj and sop services... only thing is house and room is bigger and nicer... different atmosphere. for me just fuck and go... so I don't see the need to pay so much for nice room.
Old 09-10-2019, 07:17 PM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Yeah bj all capped here. But some girls can DATY. 888 although had baby already but can see got c-section scar, her shaved pussy is fucking beautiful, like your first gf kind of pussy. Also never breastfeed so nipples are small and pink.
Old 09-10-2019, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 9
Ghostimage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostimage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What is DATY?
Old 10-10-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What is DATY?
Eat pussy...
Old 10-10-2019, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Sorry disagree.

Here are the facts:
Across all Cat.. Be it 40 to 150. You will notice in the houses posters around covered BJ.

Cat 150 generally dont practice capping.. Generally.

As for the rest, they are governed to a certain extent by their pimps aka OKT.
Agree mostly
If you go to certain houses for a few times u slowly realize which house tends to abide by the CBJ and which houses are open to BBBJ

There was previously a discussion not to mention about getting BBBJ in your report even if you got it
Old 10-10-2019, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhugeYaz View Post
Tried 666. She is REALLY DAMN FUCKING CHIO. The kind of undergrad you want to bring out to a movie. Her eyes so beautiful.
Saw her the other night, look normal only leh, chio meh?
Old 10-10-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

Ghostimage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostimage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
She looks average. On the other hand 111 looks much more prettier.
Old 10-10-2019, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Just go for 111............if you havent' seen her...wait patiently....i was lucky to see her when i stepped in....i think she just came down and hiding behind the counter to get some rest. if not once she sit on the sofa, she will get picked again. she didn't even get to sit on the sofa i faster picked her in case pick by others lol.....

666 according to reports she has no figure...just a chio face....
Old 10-10-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

111 got injection mark/bruise on her butt, heard she last week work until inside pain.. Any bros know what happened?
Old 10-10-2019, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
111 got injection mark/bruise on her butt, heard she last week work until inside pain.. Any bros know what happened?
I am not sure. Maybe I should pay her a visit and ask.

What are you guys opinion on the rating system? Isn't it too harsh for the girls? If people based on rating. The popular ones will always top the chart and the underscore will always be at the bottom?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1