The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2017, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 15
winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Hi bro, could you kindly share this joint with me please? I do miss those old paramount days as can be seen from my previous post on them. Would appreciate greatly your kind gesture. Thanks and good luck. Cheers.
Old 20-06-2017, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 12
Madaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bros,

Replied.

In future please PM me and not ask on the thread. Hard for me to keep track.

Hope to read some FR soon.

Enjoy Bros.
Old 21-06-2017, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
If its the Bxxxxxx pub in Boat Quay then also no use, local look guys cannot enter...but if is at other location and no restriction to local bros, then hoseh liao loh...
Haha, I was thinking of the same place too. Their strict entry policy is very frustrating. I only manage to get in twice because I happen to know a girl from inside. Even so, the girl had to convince the bouncer to let me in.

From my experience of the local Pinay pub scene, this is probably one of the last ones that can get as crazy as what was described.

The other pub directly behind this one, I have seen girls giving BJ in the open too, to an ang mo sitting right beside me.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 21-06-2017, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 7
Koibitosan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

$70 plus $50, for how long bro you stay there? The quality of gals ok?
Old 21-06-2017, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 7
Hayoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHayoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHayoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHayoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHayoh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hey guys,

Just looking to contribute abit. Recently explored this Pinoy pub thats really wild. I paid $38 for some shots and got a HJ and some massive grinding without any additional charges. As always, chemistry would definitely help

If I'm not wrong I saw FJ going on in the open sofas also but not really sure because it was super dark.

Pm me if you have good places to exchange! Also looking to keep this place a well kept secret.
Old 21-06-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 8
Weiwe is a name known to allWeiwe is a name known to allWeiwe is a name known to allWeiwe is a name known to allWeiwe is a name known to allWeiwe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayoh View Post
Hey guys,

Just looking to contribute abit. Recently explored this Pinoy pub thats really wild. I paid $38 for some shots and got a HJ and some massive grinding without any additional charges. As always, chemistry would definitely help

If I'm not wrong I saw FJ going on in the open sofas also but not really sure because it was super dark.

Pm me if you have good places to exchange! Also looking to keep this place a well kept secret.
Lucky Plaza.
Old 21-06-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold

Boat quay has always been a fucking bitch to me. After one of the bro's recommendation, I tried to visit the place but end up Kenna "private function" again.

Fine! In that case I will bring my money else well and stick to Duxton/katong instead. Hmmph!!!
Old 21-06-2017, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 19
PuNkDeViL is one of the Best!PuNkDeViL is one of the Best!PuNkDeViL is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreochcolate View Post
Boat quay has always been a fucking bitch to me. After one of the bro's recommendation, I tried to visit the place but end up Kenna "private function" again.

Fine! In that case I will bring my money else well and stick to Duxton/katong instead. Hmmph!!!
Lol where in Duxton??
Old 21-06-2017, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 19
PuNkDeViL is one of the Best!PuNkDeViL is one of the Best!PuNkDeViL is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madaboutmalays View Post
Bros,

I am not sure whether this place has been mentioned here before. Anyway, came across this pub a few months back. Went in and wow!!!! The girls were quite nice. Well, put it this way, there is a spectrum of girls for every taste different bros have.

It's wild. Guys getting blow jobs openly!!! Girls taking tops and G Stirngs off too!!! Getting pussies licked. It's like a scence from the classic movie Caligula!!! See link below. Go to 2hours 7mins onwards

https://www.filmlinks4u.is/caligula-...ch-online.html

Ok maybe not sooo full on but you get the idea!

Reminds me of the good old days in Cuppage, Paramount and Duxton. LD is reasonably priced Based on market rate these days. And believe me by the first drink, they are all over you like a pitbull on a poodle... Their tongue is down your throat! By the 2nd drink, your dick is out and by the 3rd one, it's in their mouth.!!
Please be advised chemistry plays a big role.

The one I had was a little fuck puppet who gave one of the best BJs I have ever had. CIM and she swallowed!!!

The irony is that they have a VIP room. If what I have experienced in the pub floor was the above activities, then fuck knows what they do in the room. Cost of the room is reasonable compared to other Pinoy bars too.

I want really protect this place and will be super strict with bros I share with. After all, such a place is rare in Singapore now.

Hence I have not given much hints as to where and prices they offer.

I will use the following criteria. You don't have to meet all of them but I will have to gauge...

Apologies to those who don't qualify. I want to be really careful.

1) Reputation / Power
2) FR contribution
3) Year you joined

Cheers.
I have up you...hopefully I can get the location
Old 22-06-2017, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 12
Madaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond repute

I guess I was lucky. I am a local and was able to walk in. No issues. Since my first experience, I was able to go in without any hurdles...

I have seen locals and Ang Mos in there so I dont think its exclusive to a particular race or nationality.

Those of you that got the contact, good luck to you and hope you can post FR here. Cheers.
Old 22-06-2017, 12:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
pondybaba is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Go to Orchard towers level 3 dow$unde@ pub for pinoy babes , all girls good and hot for example maggie

Last edited by pondybaba; 22-06-2017 at 12:39 AM.
Old 22-06-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
pondybaba is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Drinks for girls starting from 36$ they will tell 60$ but you can Insist for 36$
Old 22-06-2017, 12:38 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weiwe View Post
Lucky Plaza.
Upz you, have a nice day.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 22-06-2017, 05:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weiwe View Post
Lucky Plaza.
Cum on bro! Lucky Plaza is dead town. And never got any action.
Old 22-06-2017, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 7
Koibitosan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where is TP bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1