The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2018, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Why need freelancer when I have DIA girls and give more gfe cost less
Old 09-01-2018, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
U don’t know what is DIA? Date in Asia so old already
Indeed I dun even know about it, bro! Usually just bar fine or just goto wechat! 😂
Old 09-01-2018, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Why need freelancer when I have DIA girls and give more gfe cost less

Can I tag along?? So long no go AC Liao..
Old 10-01-2018, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Hi bro is "hangout" name of a place? or you just mean hangout with the girls? if so can suggest where or perhaps how to hangout?
You'll see lots of freelancers near the entrance and close proximity to HISO Nightclub after 11:00 pm.
Those freelancers want to be picked up so make your move and talk to them for a nightcap!
Goodluck.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 10-01-2018, 06:50 AM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Can I tag along?? So long no go AC Liao..
I’m going next week
Old 10-01-2018, 06:53 AM
Samster

HISO freelance everybody knows why still need to stand at enterance and wait for them, just go in buy a drink many will come to you, if lucky can get a sexy girls 1000-1500php, they will quote high nego with them if a girl like u maybe give u a discount

Skytrax also many freelance
Old 10-01-2018, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Hi bro is "hangout" name of a place? or you just mean hangout with the girls? if so can suggest where or perhaps how to hangout?
You lau jiao at ac, still ask question? Hahaha
Old 11-01-2018, 03:30 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 0
Bellars deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBellars deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Reporting live from AC now. Arrived yesterday with my buddy and after 1 night in Manila we reached AC early this afternoon. Went barhopping immediately after checking into Pacific Breeze. Started with the Perimeter bars and then adjourned to WS after dinner. These are the bars we visited today and the latest prices as of today.
Barfines in La Bamba & Rhapsody bars are now 2880p.
3600p in both Club RA & Club XS.
3500p in Dollhouse & Ponytails. LDs are 350p. Was told this is the same pricing in all the other Dollhouse Group bars too. Dunno how true as DH mamasan told us Dollhouse Group is closing down their bars because they intend to have only 1 Mega Bar to make it the biggest in AC. Bars in their group like Tropix, Babydolls, Club Asia have already closed and Crystal Palace is closing down in a few weeks. Ponytails to be sold to Korean owners.

Perimeter bars are all 2500p and the girls only do ST for this pricing. We need to "tip" the girls extra if we want them to stay LT. The bars which we went in Perimeter are After School, Det5, Touch of Class, Night Moves & Honeykos.
Quality of the girls are shocking as most of them are chubby and average looks. None could pass muster above 5/10. Most are in the 2-4/10 range that's just how fugly they are. A huge drop in quality from the 6-8/10 that used to be available previously.

Very disappointing day in AC compared to last night in Manila where I had picked up an FL in Makati for 3000p and she stayed LT. Beats all the girls I've seen in AC today. Passed by Hiso but gave it a miss when asked to pay entry fee. Did not regret our decision after viewing the available stocks loitering outside. Girls are reluctant to enter as they too have to pay to go inside.

My buddy and me have decide to give the other bars another try tomorrow and if it is still as bad as today, we will cut short our AC stay and return to Manila for the rest of our trip. If only I had known how bad AC has deterioted I would have gone to Pattaya instead.
Old 11-01-2018, 03:38 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 0
Bellars deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBellars deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
HISO freelance everybody knows why still need to stand at enterance and wait for them, just go in buy a drink many will come to you, if lucky can get a sexy girls 1000-1500php, they will quote high nego with them if a girl like u maybe give u a discount

Skytrax also many freelance
Hiso now need to pay 250p entry fee.
1000-1500p to get a sexy there? Dream on. Going by our experience today, the FL girls hanging outside Hiso are quoting prices from 4-5K. Even after hard bargaining none of them would go below 3000p.
Old 11-01-2018, 04:08 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
EvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellars View Post
3500p in Dollhouse & Ponytails. LDs are 350p. Was told this is the same pricing in all the other Dollhouse Group bars too. Dunno how true as DH mamasan told us Dollhouse Group is closing down their bars because they intend to have only 1 Mega Bar to make it the biggest in AC. Bars in their group like Tropix, Babydolls, Club Asia have already closed and Crystal Palace is closing down in a few weeks. Ponytails to be sold to Korean owners..
The DH group were the 1st bars to raise prices in Angeles 10 years ago...... their greed probably done themselves no favour as punters stayed away after the other bars followed to raise their prices too. I call bullshit on their plans to have a megabar as there is few visitors and virtually no business these days. More likely they are cutting losses and making an exit from Angeles.
Old 11-01-2018, 06:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
1000-1500p to get a sexy there? Dream on. Going by our experience today, the FL girls hanging outside Hiso are quoting prices from 4-5K. Even after hard bargaining none of them would go below 3000p.
So what have to pay 250php, if you have no money to spend don’t go?

If I can get a sexy girl cost 1000-1500php what you going to do?

You are paying 4000-5000php for freelance that shows you are not lau jiao yet, just a person go there a few time only.
Old 11-01-2018, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Thanks for the informative report! WS bar girls are better looking than Perimeter bar girls! It's getting more expensive to party in Angeles these days but lot cheaper than Bangkok and Pattaya!

If particular freelancers at HiSo doesn't want to lower their prices, move on and negotiate with other girls nearby! Moreover, if AC GIRLS doesn't meet your expectations, turn off the lights in your room!

I'll be in Angeles this coming Sunday for 7 nights!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 11-01-2018, 11:57 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Situation in AC become this bad huh?
That probably explains why I have been receiving offers from some business owners there to invest / buy over their businesses....lol

Quite a few of these business owners were regular cheongsters who decided to put their money into AC some years ago..... they should have sold out when the going was good....... good times dun last forever
Old 11-01-2018, 12:02 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
So what have to pay 250php, if you have no money to spend don’t go?

If I can get a sexy girl cost 1000-1500php what you going to do?

You are paying 4000-5000php for freelance that shows you are not lau jiao yet, just a person go there a few time only.
Did he pay 4-5K? I thought he was quoted that amount but did not bite coz it was too high. Maybe my comprehension of english is not good enough.

Hiso used to be free entry..... why is there an entry fee now?
If I was going there just to look for FLs.... I too would not pay to enter.
Old 11-01-2018, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Did he pay 4-5K? I thought he was quoted that amount but did not bite coz it was too high. Maybe my comprehension of english is not good enough.

Hiso used to be free entry..... why is there an entry fee now?
If I was going there just to look for FLs.... I too would not pay to enter.
HISO never free when I going ac, always have entry fee with drink

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1