The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 19-12-2009, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6907 / Power: 17
Shoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Normally i just click the interest button follow by a msg 2 those i interested. Out of 10 mayb 6 will reply n i will chat with them for sometime. After tat ask them 4 their msn id at the same time ask 4 their contacts as well. Now on hand i got ard 20 over contacts with me. Let me access them 1st b4 i can pass ard
Old 19-12-2009, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
daicheklou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, u really got so many lobang, pass me some, try and do a FR.
Old 19-12-2009, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19781 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoot To Target View Post
Normally i just click the interest button follow by a msg 2 those i interested. Out of 10 mayb 6 will reply n i will chat with them for sometime. After tat ask them 4 their msn id at the same time ask 4 their contacts as well. Now on hand i got ard 20 over contacts with me. Let me access them 1st b4 i can pass ard
any pretty ones u managed to meet in person? to be honest, most of d pinays i see CMI.

there r a few whom i think maybe local, looks not bad ... but i juz wonder y they dun have a bf with their looks ... n they r quite actively online too - eg tatts09, SW3110, JoHoney, jewel27.

there's 1 arriannah who look like pinay n wkg in d FnB exec who looks quite hot.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 19-12-2009, 05:49 PM
Samster

Shoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
any pretty ones u managed to meet in person? to be honest, most of d pinays i see CMI.

there r a few whom i think maybe local, looks not bad ... but i juz wonder y they dun have a bf with their looks ... n they r quite actively online too - eg tatts09, SW3110, JoHoney, jewel27.

there's 1 arriannah who look like pinay n wkg in d FnB exec who looks quite hot.
Dun believe the pic till u mit them personally. Some turn out damn CMI. I encounter b4. I got afew pretty 1s but i dun noe wats ur taste man , different flower different eyes. I hunt 4 those acceptable not into pretty type.
Old 19-12-2009, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 18
pentium77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

going to DIA to see see look look and try luck soon
Old 19-12-2009, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pentium77 View Post
going to DIA to see see look look and try luck soon
Bro, u got my blessing 4 tat. Will return u once i recover. Fishing in DIA depends on luck, sometime u can easily get wat u wan without any effort. Keep trying if u cant.
Old 19-12-2009, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
DarkGuardian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoot To Target View Post
Wat abt tis pina name lourene also from DIA. Check her profile. Tis 1 i bonk b4 i go oversea, now i still received her msg.
LOL Lourene! I attempted to get to know her a few months back, but she told me she had a boyfriend already. Back then I was wondering which bangla was humping her, but now I know it was a Samster!!
Old 19-12-2009, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 18
doomvell13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just like to remind bros, try to be good to these nice pinoy girls ok
god bless them. they are good in bed, ready to please and so considerate.
some of them will reject my call and call me back not wanting to waste my money!
treat them well and they will pay you back ten folds
i swear that if they are rich enough, they will buy you a car even
Old 20-12-2009, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
maddy84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro im new here .. can tell me wat is DIA ...thank
Old 20-12-2009, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post

Haha my DIA fuck-fantasy list currently consists of real_one25, gkmc1987, rix_lovesyou and marge1127. I once went out with rix_lovesyou, but no hanky-panky unfortunately. Nice body, definitely someone I'd want to fuck.

And this marge_1127, I messaged her via DIA a couple of times but she didn't reply. How rude! At least if not interested can just say so mah.
Old 20-12-2009, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
MnM82 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGuardian View Post
Dude, I'm just hazarding a guess here, but did the girl's name on the profile happen to start with an M and end with a Y? If it's a yes then it seems we know the same person, though you have the advantage of upping her; as for me, I arranged to meet her at some mall near her hotel, but when I saw her size I double-timed the fuck out of there before she could see me. Too plump for my liking, and the pity is that she looked kinda cute in her profile photo.
mind describing her size?? estimate of her height and weight?
i think i did talk to the same girl as well......the pic is really nice
Old 20-12-2009, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MnM82 View Post
mind describing her size?? estimate of her height and weight?
i think i did talk to the same girl as well......the pic is really nice
Height is around 157-158cm and weight according to her profile is 44kg, but then again, she looks plump in person. And yes, I admit that the photo fooled me deep-deep.

When did you talk to her? A couple of brudders here PM-ed me for her contact and I gave it to them; so far no updates on how they are doing.
Old 20-12-2009, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGuardian View Post
Height is around 157-158cm and weight according to her profile is 44kg, but then again, she looks plump in person. And yes, I admit that the photo fooled me deep-deep.

When did you talk to her? A couple of brudders here PM-ed me for her contact and I gave it to them; so far no updates on how they are doing.
hmm....sound like a baby elephant to me
haha
Old 20-12-2009, 10:07 AM
Samster

any idea how long she will be here for holiday?
Old 20-12-2009, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MnM82 View Post
any idea how long she will be here for holiday?
Dunno leh, I never contact her liao. I assume she's already gone back to Pinayland for Christmas.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1