The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2011, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2659 / Power: 13
beargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond repute
Neighbor (Fiction)

hi bros im back with another short story..hope you all enjoys
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am currently a student, this is a story happened between myself and my neighbor, Auntie Sharon. Auntie Sharon and my parents are rather close, so she often came over to our house to visit us. As Auntie Sharon doesn’t have to work to support the family, she took up the job as a community head in our neighborhood. I seldom pay any attention to her until 1 fine day.

Auntie Sharon will always come to my house as often. As I was growing up, I tend to pay more attention to female, somehow, especially the mature women.
On one occasion, I came home early from school and saw mum was chatting and gossiping with Auntie Sharon on the sofa, as greeted them, I took out my homework and started doing on the other side of the sofa. As I was doing my stuff, nevertheless I will find ways to take a peek at Auntie Sharon. I’ve never noticed that she can be that sexy.
Her upper body was wearing a white cotton sleeveless top, a rather tight one, a skirt with its length till thigh level, the view was simply awesome. Auntie Sharon didn’t notice me and she continues to talk. As she was wearing tight-fitting clothes, the two plump breasts of her look good, really round. What turned me on was what that’s underneath, the pair of red bra that holds her firm breasts. The red bra was obvious to my eyes, that I almost couldn’t control myself, the urge to put my hands on them. And of course, with mum by the side, that’s the last thing I will ever want to do. What I can do was carefully setting my eyes on her and started thinking if Auntie Sharon’s bra and panty a matching set. Unfortunately, Auntie Sharon’s legs are tightly close together probably because of her short skirt, I can only patiently wait for my chance to come.
After a while, maybe they touched on some funny topics, mum and Auntie Sharon started laughing and giggling. As I turn my head, I was surprised to see Auntie Sharon finally have her legs slightly open up without knowing. Seizing the chance, I pretend to drop my pen and bend my body down to pick it up. And I saw it, the bra and the panty were in a set.
I saw a red panty, protecting her private parts, I can still see a vague shape protruding like a small pea, this should be the clitoris her pussy, and there were a few strand of her pubic hair exposed out. What I saw can really drive me crazy, thinking that her private parts must be very bushy, giving me the urge that I really want to go and lick it, just then she stood up and was preparing to leave. Kind of disappointed.
How I could not sleep at night? I kept recalling what I saw in the day, sexy Auntie Sharon with the set of red bra and panty kept me awake for the whole night.
The following night I had a dream, of Auntie Sharon in nothing but her sexy red underwear. It was the 1st time in my life I had a wet dream over a women. I couldn’t stop myself from thinking how to screw her.

After that I began to inquire more about Auntie Sharon and learned that she’s 36-year-old, have a daughter in primary school and her husband work in an insurance company.

Every single day I would think of the fat round breasts auntie Sharon has and how lucky her husband must be able to touch that pair of beautiful pair of tits. I'm so envious, but I happened to know that Auntie Sharon loved her husband so much. That actually added a lot of inconvenience to my plan, but I certainly have my own way because her husband is an insurance agent, tends to leave home early and come home late. And knowing that her husband would stay out really late as and when, it really helps me in my plan.

On 1 Saturday night, Knowing Auntie Sharon’s husband is out late with the customers again, and my parents had gone over to my grandparent’s house for a visit, I know it’s time for me to carry out my plan. So I went over next door and knock at Auntie Sharon’s door.
It was about 8pm then, as I expected, it was Auntie Sharon who opens the door. She wore a thin layer of silk pajamas, which coincidentally the underwear underneath was the same pair I saw her wearing the last time which makes my dick woke up from his sleep. Lucky, auntie Sharon didn’t notice. So I carry on with my plan and ask:

Me:” Auntie Sharon, is my parents over at your house?
Auntie Sharon:” No ah, what is it?
Me:” Oh, nope, it’s ok.”

Warm greeting from Auntie Sharon, I went in to her house, sat on the sofa, where Auntie Sharon preparing drinks to serve me. As she walks into the kitchen, I can see her tits bouncing up and down as she walks. My 2IC is all ready to pop his way out my pants. I was engrossed that I didn’t notice Auntie Sharon was asking what I want to drink.
We then sat down and began to chat. At first I asked her and we talk about her daughter. Then we also talked about others stuff, and her husband. It’s only then she told me that there’re rumors saying her husband has been seeing other woman outside. As we talk about her husband, I can see the unhappiness and frustrated look on her face. So as we talk I sit next to her and comforted her
Me:” Auntie Sharon you’re so beautiful, if we’re not close I would have thought you’re only in your 20s. So don’t worry too much, I believe he (her husband) won’t do such things.
As we chat, Auntie Sharon’s mood got better and even joke along with me. Nevertheless, I will peek into her dress as we talk.
After that, she said there was something for her upstairs, so I thought the game is over. With the intention to go, we two got up from the sofa, just nice my arm happen to touches her on the breasts, I saw auntie Sharon blushed. I couldn’t hold it more and I hugged her aunt on the act of impulse and press her onto the sofa. With no experiences, I just anyhow kiss and touch her everywhere. All these caught Auntie Sharon totally unaware of.

Auntie Sharon:” No…don’t do this jack…I’m married…you can’t do this…let me go or I’ll shout!”

And I continue to do what I’ve started regardless of her, and my mind was totally filled with Auntie Sharon, the urge to screw her.

I whispered softly into her ears warning her that her daughter upstairs could hear us if she make any noise and this won’t do us any good. It seems to work as Auntie Sharon whisper back into my ears begging me not to do this. But how could I let her go just like that?
Me:” Auntie Sharon, your husband is probably having fun out there... You don’t have to hold yourself…to be frank with you...I have liked you for a long time!”
Sweet talking seems to work as she silently accepts my hands all over her, kissing her up and down.
Me:” Auntie Sharon, let me stay with you tonight, and serve you entirely...”
Auntie knocks me on the head and say:” you naughty little boy, how dare you! I shall make you suffer tonight then…”
I'm so excited, I knew she was waiting for me to bring her the enjoyment, apart from anything else; we started a gentle kiss, and then stick our inseparable lips together. Auntie Sharon then sticks her tongue out into my mouth allowing me to suck. I reciprocated too and stick my tongue into her mouth and let her suck, our lips were tightly joining together with each other's tongue wrapped around.
Her breathing was hard and her soft moan was sexy. As her breath blow on my face, it’s like an outbreak of a powerful nuclear bomb in me; I cannot control myself any longer! Auntie Sharon’s clearly aware of this. When our tongues met, they naturally gently winding each other, we enjoy sucking each other’s tongue.
Soon we stripped ourselves till nothing left and we move on to the sofa. Auntie Sharon was shy and dare not look at me. Although the erection of my dick can wait no longer to stick it into her wonderful hole, I still cannot help but to get down to have a good look at it. My hands stroked her warm, soft, rounded, melon-like breasts, the feeling was really hard to describe, and it was something I have never tried in my life.
My hands continued to rub her breast, touching the nipple with my thumb and my middle finger gently rub around. Auntie Sharon’s nipples slowly swell harden. At the same time, auntie Sharon bring herself up, lay her back on to my chest, and her head on my shoulder, she’s completely naked in front of me….

To be continued...
Old 17-12-2011, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 14
brutus is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrutus is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Neighbor (Fiction)

First camper reporting in .
Old 18-12-2011, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 13
matey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Me too reporting.
Old 18-12-2011, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Me three too.hehehe
Old 18-12-2011, 12:55 PM
Samster

beargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond repute

Last part of the story...enjoy...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I continued to rub her nipples, gently and gradually increasing my strength, and then I start to move my hands to her breast. Auntie Sharon’s head still on my shoulder, with her eyes closed.
Auntie Sharon:”Aahhh ... ... ah ... ah ... ah ... ... ... ...”
The groaning of Auntie Sharon, she really enjoys the happiness I give. Next I'm heading to Auntie Sharon’s mysterious place on her body, and I'm so sexcited. Auntie Sharon has got curly black pubic hair, what a pretty decoration on top of her vagina.
Auntie Sharon’s gotten really horny as her vagina is covered with sticky wet sexual secretion. I started out with both hands and massage the roots of the thigh of Auntie Sharon, and then gradually move my hands touching her vagina around softly without touching the labia.
Aunt's hands tightly grasp onto the sofa while I do that, her eyes tightly closed, and moving her ass up and down constantly, then back and forth, it looks like as if she was riding a horse. As I slowly bring my fingers to her cunt hole, and rub her labia with my middle finger, she can’t help but begging me
Auntie Sharon:” Ahh ~~~~~~ Oh ~~ don’t torture me anymore….give it to me…ahhh~~~ ah ~ ~ ah ~ ~ ~ Please….”
I buried my face between the beautiful legs of her, kissed her another lips down there with my tongue deep into her cunt, sucking her labia. Auntie Sharon lifted her ass as my tongue moves up and down on her pussy.
Suddenly, Auntie Sharon shivered and shake, the sexual secretion of her vagina spews out all on my face. As she blushed, I know she just had a climax she never had experienced before with her husband. Without any warning, I lift my waist up, hold my dick aiming at her vagina and push it into her already wet pussy.
Auntie Sharon:"Ahhh ... ... It’s coming in...owh….move it slowly…ahh…..it’s so big….ahhh….."
As I move my hips, her groaning of pain slowly changes into the moan of enjoyment. The wet juice coming out from her pussy served as a lubricant making it easier for my dick to go into her easily. Each time I pull my dick out; I will do slow it and push it in hard, giving her another kind of enjoyment. Each time I do this, her moans get louder. So I have to remind her of her daughter, in case she could hear us. I know it’s hard for her Auntie Sharon to hold her moaning cause it’s really comfortable for her. Seeing her trying to lower voice each time I hump hard into her pussy really amused me.

Auntie Sharon:”aaahhhh…you…you naughty boy….how could you….ahhh….you fuck me so hard… ahhh….yes….yes…..ahhhhh …..”

Upon hearing that I purposely paused for a while, then begin to hump hard into her wet pussy. Each time my cock pulled out from her vagina, and then inserted back into her pussy, the room filled with the slapping sounds of our fucking.

Me:"Auntie sharon ... ... your pussy is so wet ... you ... hear me? …im fucking you now…ahhh ..."
Auntie Sharon: "ahh….Don’t you say….that….ahh….you’re really naughty... ... ... ... ahhhh ..."

I felt waves of vaginal contractions from auntie sharon’s pussy, each time my dick pump into the into the cunt, I could feel like as if a mouth in there sucking on the tip of my dick. The sofa is almost drenched with our love fluid, flowing out from our genital area, soaking up a large patch on the sofa. As I hump harder, I can feel that I’m cumming soon. So I begin to pump harder and faster. As I pump, auntie sharon’s arms wrapped around my neck and back tightly, and then finally a loud and long moan, I know she reached her climax.

As I saw this, I increase my rate of pumping; I can feel the tight meat wall of her vagina wrapped around my meat pole. Knowing I’m going to cum, Auntie Sharon begs me not to cum into her as she afraid she will get pregnant. But it was too late, I couldn’t hold it any longer and release my millions of white soldiers into her vagina.

I pull out my already soften dick, lying myself on the sofa, looking at auntie sharon’s pussy as my load slowly flows out of her vagina.
Auntie Sharon:” I told you not to shoot into me…what if I got pregnant? You naughty little rascal…”
Me:” was it comfortable?” I asked her as I grab her from the back.
Auntie Sharon:” it was the best sex in my life….” And gave me a deep kiss.
As I dressed up and ready to leave, I asked.
Me:” auntie Sharon I did that because I really like… can I come over and find you again next time?”
Auntie Sharon:” anytime as you wish… my naughty little boy…”

I went home happily. Never expected a woman of 36 YO her pussy can be this tight after having to gave birth to a child. Making me to think back of the wonderfulness of the tight pussy grabbing my dick. The best women in the world to have sex with really have to be a MILF!

The end..thanks for the support..
Old 18-12-2011, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
sskmabc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

whoa, interesting story! camping here for sure!
Old 18-12-2011, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 14
stardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by beargyz View Post
Last part of the story...enjoy...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The end..thanks for the support..
So fast no more ?
Old 18-12-2011, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2121 / Power: 20
Cytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond repute

Not bad, well-written!
Old 18-12-2011, 10:30 PM
Samster

thks bro who like the story..yea the stories are short but i will try to come out with series or longer ones... thks for the support
Care to share.
Old 18-12-2011, 11:43 PM

My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 0
ronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1