The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
Sigg4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sin Island (Fiction)

Wah ts so ko lian served all the gals liao but he himself never get to request for anything. But I am sure further down will have more chance as we know not only guys gian song.gals Once they get a good one they will come back for more.
Old 08-10-2017, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
MasterStroking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, please continue TS
Old 09-10-2017, 07:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for the update.
Old 09-10-2017, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 7
GNSin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGNSin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Recounting all the great sights and happened that night of all the lil’sisters and assets….”Ding Dong, Ding Dong”. I was awaken by the door bell. It’s already morning! I must have been too tired and fell asleep without knowing. “Ding Dong….Ding Dong…Ding Dong!” Who is in such a rush early in the morning. I opened the door and it was XL and YQ. XL and YQ bursted into laughter and rushed themselves in carrying all their bags and clothes.

XL: (Swapping my hair) “Hahaha…. Chicken head!”

My hair is in a mess after sleeping with my hair wet.

GN: (Closing the door after them and looked at the clock its only 7am) “What happened? Why are you girls rushing over to my room early in the morning?”
YQ: “MM’s dad is on the way here now. He gave MM a call last night during dinner and MM forgot about it. Luckily, his dad’s secretary call MM to remind her. So we have to hide here for the time being till we meet for breakfast later.”

While YQ was explaining to me, XL had took off her bathing robe and went into the bathroom naked in full view of me and YQ. She didn’t even bother to close the bathroom door. YQ followed after her into wash up as well. At that very moment, lil’bro took over the thinking. Maybe it’s a good chance to have a threesome since I didn’t get my fantasy fulfilled last night. Guessing that it would be easier to “attack” from XL first, I dropped my boxers and slipped into the shower with XL. XL didn’t scream or reject, instead made space for me to go under the shower head. Rinsed my mouth under the water and went on to make some light kisses on XL which proceed to some deep frenching. YQ stared at us blushing when she finished washing up. Still considering if to join us or not.

XL: (Noticed and broke our kiss) “What are you waiting for? Last night you didn’t get to try this.”

Indicating by grabbing onto my now fully awake lil’bro. XL opened the shower door and “forcefully” pulled YQ in. YQ struggled to undress while staggering into the shower. I held onto XL on my left and stretched out my hands to help YQ in. Now I am really in a 左拥右抱 onto 2 curvy waist and 2 sets of big assets pressing onto my sides. We engaged into threesome kissing alternating between kissing YQ and XL and XL & YQ kissing each other as well. While my hands are auto roaming on the back of both girls, I occasionally slip my fingers pass their butt cracks teasing them. I tried not to do too abrupt and hard actions on YQ. I have my doubts if she have totally opened up to me. The more horny XL has been holding onto lil’bro and stroking him all this moment. XL made the first move to break this position and went down to bbbj lil’bro after turning off the shower. I moved to pay my full attention to YQ, kissing and caressing her boobs. That didn’t last as I have the urgent to switch bbbj girl. XL wasn’t doing a very good job as she was actually teething lil’bro. To make it not so awkward,

GN: “YQ, have you tasted a d**k before? Come try. Imagine you are eating an ice popsicle, but don’t bite it.”

The girls giggled. I held XL up to relief of the “pain” that she is giving me and placing a risky bet on hoping YQ can do a better job. I left YQ to self-innovate and imagine, while I turned to XL and DFK her and finger her lil’sister from behind. I knew I made the correct bet when a soft pair of hands held onto the base and balls of lil’bro. A light and long wet muscle licked lil’bro from base to the tip and gave a shiver and “ah”. That action came a few more times and hot sensation followed where YQ engulfed lil’bro in with her tongue twirling inside. Wow! Is that how she eat a Popsicle? I think she have even better technique that MM. On the other hand XL, was already totally wet and moaning from the fingering. My mind was in a mess. Enjoying YQ’s bbbj totally and trying to concentrate on fingering and kissing XL. To my surprise, the tingling came in no time and I unloaded my soldiers into YQ’s mouth.

GN: “Ahh..”
XL: “Woah! YQ how you do that! I tried so many time to make him cum in my mouth!”
YQ didn’t know how to reply with my soldiers still in her mouth, so she swallowed all and replied.
YQ: “I did what GN say, treat it like an ice Popsicle.”
GN: (I smiled) “Every one of you have your own talents. Let’s dry up and go to the bed. Don’t catch a cold.”

We dried up and I led the girls to lie down on the bed side. HEAVENLY! 2 pretty lil’sisters facing me, XL fair and pinkish with a small landing strip on the left and YQ slightly darker and dark red lips with trimmed bush on the right. The girls are already engaged in kissing and fondling each other’s assets. I “dived” into licking XL while my right hand prepared YQ’s by massaging and rubbing her groin area. XL’s moan came almost immediate after a few licks and suck, as usual YQ was quiet and not much feedback. XL’s hand held my head pushing deeper into her lil’sister and another hand was holding onto my right hand positioning my fingers into YQ’s lil’sister. They were YQ’s! At last she have opened up and willing to give some guidance to pleasure herself.
YQ and XL: “Ahh… Ah…ah” The room is filled with moans. My right fingers are gradually wetted with juices from YQ. XL was much more sensitive than YQ. She came with small gushes of juices that splattered onto my face and dripping down my cheek. I raised myself and positioned my fingers in YQ in a better angle to finger her. That seems to made her more excited and her expression was all curled up and frowning like she is suffering, but her louder and louder moans indicated otherwise. While XL was resting at the side, YQ was fully wet and I retracted my fingers. YQ opened her eyes and gave me a curious look of why I stopped. I positioned lil’bro to her lil’sister and she knew what was going to happen which she nodded to give consent.

I slipped lil’bro into YQ without much resistance at the tip of lil’bro with all the lubrication from her juices. Maybe due to her athletic built and sports that she does, YQ was really super tight and her lil’sister’s inner muscle is strong grabbing onto lil’bro’s head. I tried to tease her lil’sister and massage her thighs to relax her. mm by mm I slowly forwarded and retracted lil’bro into and out of her. Finally, I was fully into YQ in missionary at the edge of the bed. Both of us gave a soft moan, me hitting the ceiling of her virginal walls and she tightening her muscle squeezing lil’bro as a whole. I didn’t start to pump her, instead I laid down on her and kissed her with my lil’bro settling down under. It was when I felt she loosening up her grip that I started pumping her bit by bit.
Old 09-10-2017, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
OysterSmurf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story
Old 09-10-2017, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 9
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

Support! Camping for more
Old 09-10-2017, 05:11 PM
Samster

Ts are you forgetting something? Mm's dad is coming, what if he saw you eating the 2 class mates of her daughter? You jump yellow river also cannot explain it lor not to mention maintain a relationship with his only daughter.
Old 09-10-2017, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
powerpak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS .... more please
Old 09-10-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
MrBulan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story!
Old 12-10-2017, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigg4 View Post
Ts are you forgetting something? Mm's dad is coming, what if he saw you eating the 2 class mates of her daughter? You jump yellow river also cannot explain it lor not to mention maintain a relationship with his only daughter.
Tactical is the essence of this plot and more to come.
Old 12-10-2017, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
kYrupiah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support!
Old 12-10-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

YQ: “AH!...AH!....AH! YES!... YES!...”

I was a bit taken back when YQ gave such loud moans and expression. It shocked XL as well that she opened her eyes wide looking at what happened. After knowing it was nothing, XL went on to kiss and lick on YQ’s boobs. I started to up my pace with YQ even when she was tensing up her muscle once in awhile when aroused by XL’s licking. This went on for a full 10+ mins, when I felt a big muscle tighten below that seems like its going to squeeze my lil’bro flat, a big gush of liquid as if from a broken pipe and a big scream from YQ. “ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH AH AH ARGHHHHH!.” I can safely describe it as a flood gate have release the water of the dam and the mouse trap have snapped on the snake. I only manage to pull out when YQ relaxed after completed her series of climax.

I didn’t rest, instead I moved over to XL and lifted her right leg high up and entered her from the side. Still wet with YQ’s juices and XL moist from enjoying the prior action, lil’bro entered XL with no problem. I started pumping XL and YQ was actually watching and panting from the last climax. I f**ked XL for a few mins side ways and I slowly rotated her like a “bbq rack” with lil’bro still inside ending with her lying flat. I am now doggie pumping her. It seems YQ is starting to enjoy sex, she automatically straddled across XL and offered her boobs for me to suckle. XL moan was muffled and she was squeezing onto the bedsheet. YQ changed to a standing position and moved her lil’sister to my mouth. This went on for another full 10 mins.

XL: “ Ahhh!! Faster …. Faster …. I’m commming…. !”
YQ: “Uhmmm…uhmmm”
GN: “Ahhhhhh….. Meee too…”

I unloaded whatever remaining soldiers into XL. YQ was shocked that I came in XL.

YQ: “XL you in safe period or not!”

XL nodded. I pulled lil’bro out and fell down onto the bed. YQ and XL came cuddling up to me on each side and we fell asleep.
I was woken up by my phone ringing. YQ and XL were still sound asleep beside me. Struggled to reach for my phone, it’s MM and its already 10am.

GN: “Hello, dear.”
MM: “Why so long? What were you (all) doing?”
GN: “Nothing, I was still sleeping.”
MM: (Sounded Angry)”I tot I told you daddy going to be back and we will meet for breakfast at 930am?”
GN: (When did she say that!) “Err… oh ya. Sorry, I overslept. Give me 15mins, I come down now.”

The phone went silent and hung up.

What just happened? I sprang up and quickly have a quick shower and got dressed. By the time I was ready to go, YQ and XL have just woke up. Before they can ask what happened, I was out of the room. As I walked up into the café, MM’s face was so black and eating her breakfast angrily. Oh man, weather forecast is thunderstorm. I saw 李总 sitting besides her sipping on his morning tea and walked up to greet him.

GN: “李总, 早。How was the trip in? Everything’s ok?”
李总: “小伙子,我很好。 你, 我就不知道了.” (Young man, I am fine. But for you I don’t know)
GN: (Walked over and sat down beside MM) “Yes, I am so sorry. Last night stayed up late to watch tv and overslept. Sorry to have kept you all waiting.”
GN: (Turned to MM and whispered softly) “Sorry dear. Thank you for waking me up.”

MM ignored me and kept on eating. I started to explain to 李总what happened and status of the apartment. At the same time, I tried to hold MM’s hands or rest my hands on her lap, but was sweep away. After a few tries, I gave up. I didn’t even know what’s wrong that I have done. Is MM angry that I was late and made her lose face in front of her dad? She didn’t tell me what time to meet. I remembered clearly the girls mentioned that we were to meet for breakfast only and didn’t state the time.

李总: “It’s ok. No need to explain to me. You all young people go decide. I will not be staying over at MM’s place since I will still be travelling to and fro china. I will continue to stay here as and when I am back. “
GN: “Oh ok. Most likely MM can shift in next week and I will help her settle all the logistics.”

Suddenly a big slap on my arms came as I was drinking my coffee and spill all over my pants and shirt. I was stunned and freeze in position, so was MM who did that slap. 李总 was cool and signaled the waitress to help. I looked at MM and was almost going to shout out, but I realise MM was going to burst into tears.

GN: “Its ok. Later I go up change clothes.”
MM: “I did that on purpose. Why you sound like you are just any property agent and working for dad? You are my boyfriend, but you sound like a stranger to me now.”
GN: (Actually I was in shock. I didn’t know MM have already declared to her dad) “Of course, I am your boyfriend. I just didn’t know you have told李总 our relationship. I thought you want to slowly break the news.”
李总: (To break the tension) “ HAHA! You young people don’t 耍花枪 in the public. Young man, I can be old, but I am not that old fashion. No need to go through all the effort to let me know, my heart is still strong.”
GN: “李总,…..”
李总: “Still call 李总, should change… If not another slap coming will be on your face…haha”
MM: (Blushed) “爸!”
GN: “伯父, Sorry about not informing you first hand. I really like MM and will take care of her properly.”
李总: “ I am sure you will and I don’t think you dare not to.”
Old 12-10-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
phueng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS, pls keep going
Old 16-10-2017, 11:34 AM
Samster

I placed my hands again onto MM’s hands and was welcomed with a good finger lock. At the same time李总took out his cheque book and handed a cheque to me. My eyes lit up as it was a nice 6 digit sum and triple the amount of the original promised commission. I took out the credit card and the car keys pushing it across to him. He pushed it back,

李总: “MM, take the credit card. GN, you can keep the car. Take it as my见面礼.”
GN: (Although delighted in my heart) ”Err… That’s not too nice. You have given me such a big bonus commission and I don’t think it is that appropriate that i accept the car.”
MM: (Took the car keys and pushed it into my pocket) “Don’t wishy washy, dad don’t like to hear ‘No’ as an answer. Just take it that you are safe keeping for me.”
李总: “还是我闺女了解我.” (Still my daughter know me well)
李总: “ You treat her well and so will I with you. More opportunities will come to level you up.”

Before I can reply, YQ and XL appeared with their bags as if they have just arrived to the hotel.

XL: “MM! This must be 伯父. 您好!”
YQ: “伯父. 您好!”

MM made a quick intro to李总 and I notice see李总 ‘molesting’ both girls from top to toe with his eyes. XL was in a white halter dress with beige platform sandals. YQ was sporty in a black tights, grey sports bra top and black jacket. Both outfit showed their assets and figure out nicely. (I didn’t manage to see what they wore since they were naked when I got into the room.) Lucky for me, I only took a quick glance and focused back to MM as she was observing where I was looking at. 李总 got to know each girl’s background, hometown and what degree they are seeking.

李总: (After 15 mins) “I am done here. I better go up to catch some rest. I leave you young people to enjoy your breakfast. Uncle’s treat. GN, just charge it to the room.”
GN: “Ok. We will be going to shop around town and will come back to join you for lunch? After lunch we can go to MBS and gardens by the bay to tour?”
李总: (Smiling and walking away) ”Great…. Bye”
XL: “Woah, GN so smart. Going the 岳父 strategy.”
YQ: “GN, What happen to your shirt?”
GN: “Oh, nothing. Just now I clumsy, spilled my coffee.”
MM: (Face black again) ”No, that was me. His punishment for coming late and not truthful to me.”
GN: “Huh, when was I not truthful to you?”
MM: (Speaking softly) “Don’t think I don’t know what you all were doing in the morning. I did say you all can try and you can do whatever you want today, but how can you do it without me and without me agreeing!”

FINALLY! I know what was wrong just now. She wasn’t angry that I was late or did not acknowledge her as my girl. She was angry that we had a threesome without her. How should I answer or should I reply?

YQ: (Shyly) “Don’t be angry MM. We only went one short round and it was us that started. I thought you said I can try once if I open myself up last night, so I tried this morning. I am sorry if that affected you. Let’s close the promise last night as is now as an apology for leaving you out.”

THANK YOU YQ! YOU SAVED ME! No worries, I will cover your day expenses!

MM: “No need. A promise is a promise. You are right I did say that, but I am just angry that you all never wait for me.”
GN: “We can repeat again tonight. This time we can do it ALL together.”
MM: (gave a light slap on my face) ”你想得美”

The girls laughed out loud and MM sayang my face laughing.
女人心海底针。
女人情如天气。
Old 16-10-2017, 05:00 PM
Samster

Yeah nice updates .dunno will be lucky to have another updates or not.keep it going..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1