The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2015, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Lorong 18 House 54

Ever since the closure of so many health centres, apache has to hover to geylang to search for targets.

This house 54 is pretty interesting. Located at the corner of a cross junction of L18 and W, the first time it caught me very seriously was when i spotted Yi Yi whom in my experience in Geylang past 15 years she has one of the biggest and delicious boobs. Alas, she retired officially today cancelling her card though i manage to bonk her a few times before this. Her boobs .... OMG OMG...many bros have missed her boobs

Today i went in search of new target in this house.

I tried this petite gal name Jia Jia. I am a big boob lover but it seemed the business is quite good n i am left with 2 choices. I selected the petite Jia Jia.

She looks like a JC1 student with facial features that has striking resemblance with cecilia cheung.

I entered her room. I began to hug her from behind n blow my breath onto her neck. She let off a soft moan. I told her i am a bit tired after a day work. She turned and face me and her chirpy and cheerful character brightens the night. She is lively and cheerful, the type you yearn to meet when u feel like talking to someone.

I strip her piece by piece and she did likewise to me. Her petite figure really resembles a JC1 student with cupA-B and perky nipples. From a glance she looks like an underage lady for the job but her maturity shows when she tries to liften my mood.

We proceed to shower and she began to catbath me sucking my nipples. Her soft gentle strokes fondled my already hard brother. She really has striking resemblance to cecilia cheung wow wow wow

She dried me with the towel and off to the bed. She sucked me from neck to my thighs and slowly suck my balls like a kitten. Fantasy of having sex with an underage seems true with Jia Jia.

Slowly my brother enters her mouth and she suck while looking at me with her innocent eyes.

I buay tahan n finger her nice soft pussy.

Put on condom and she rode on me. Guess what... feels tight like fucking a girl. I lift her up and fuck her from standing position while she support herself with hands on the mirror. She is light weight and easy to carry around for various pumping position.

Tried some of the positions in karma sutra and she is obliging and enjoying every moment of it and very accomodating.

Pumped her in doggie and she is like a kitten with those soft erotic moans. I turned her around and started to pump her like no tomorrow. Visuals of AV come to my mind as she moans like a little girl and grabbed me and asked me to pump harder.

I pumped her hard and rapid speed. Feels tight and good. Finally unloaded the hellfire missiles into the black valley.

Had a great time with various positions.

She rested her head on my shoulder seeking some form of comfort and protection which really makes you feel good. She continues to stroke my rod and caress it and teasing if i can go a second round. I have unloaded my missiles n bullets haiz

Went for the shower and she washed me well. She gave me a kiss on my face and asked me to return soon as she enjoyed every moment.

I went out of the room a happy man. Outside at the reception area seated many other gals. It will take me some time before i can complete a tour of duty of all the gals. Good quality.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 24-07-2015, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 17
TreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Lorong 18 House 54

bro, what the damage and how long
Old 24-07-2015, 09:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 10
sukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Apache bro, I went last weekend at noon and waited till 2.30pm but door is locked all the way even though the house sign says 1pm open. What is the usual opening hours for this house?
Old 24-07-2015, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

This is one of my favorite houses....opens at about 3pm and ends around 2-3am.
Two topnotch performers with both looks and service are G18 and G6.
Definitely value for yr $100, done both more than 10 times each and will return for more.
Old 25-07-2015, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Damn. Which idiot zap me 6 points... wait my hell fire zap him 12 points then he know. Pls help to upz me.

Yah. One time i oso waited at 1pm. If u know the gals she will help to open at 2pm. If not then they may slowly open. But they close very late.

Damage is $100 for 30min and $150 for 60min.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1