The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2016, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shirley's Secret Diary

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualshirley View Post
Mr Tan's sad sex part 8

I sat on the sofa and Mr Tan use both his hands to tug my legs so that my crotch was just at the edge of the sofa. Mr Tan then began using his right hand to rub at my pussy through my thin cotton panties while his left hand was busy grabbing and massaging my boobs. "uh..." I moaned again. As if cued by my moan Mr Tan's left hand stopped playing with my boobs and went to assist his right hand with my pussy. Without removing my panties his left hand he push my cotton panties aside so that his right hand can have more access to it.For the first time of the night Mr Tan saw my bare pussy... Mr Tan started by using his finger tip of his four fingers to rub my clit gently while occasionally parting my pussy lips to rub the inner area of my pussy. "ah... ah... ah..." I started to squirm and moan with the increase attention given to my small pussy. Mr Tan slip his right middle finger into my tight love juice soaked pussy.

Me: I want... I want... more....

Mr Tan: But you are so small... just two fingers okay?

Mr Tan slot his index finger and middle finger into me and began fingering me.

Me: AH!.... very big... your fingers very thick... and big...

I started to grab and squeeze my own boobs uncontrollably as Mr Tan finger me. I look at Mr Tan fingering me and saw that love juice was gushing out of my pussy onto Mr Tan's hand and sofa, my face was feeling very hot and Mr Tan noticed.

Mr Tan: lovely little Shirley why your face so red, you shy that Mr Tan is fingering you ah?

Mr Tan increase the tempo of his fingers going in and out of my pussy as he asked me the question.

Me: mm... mm...

A silent agreement was all I could muster.

Mr Tan: your panties soak with your love juice already. I help you remove.

Mr Tan remove his fingers from my pussy to slip his hands under my bunched up skirt, grab the edge of my cotton panties and slip it off my legs. Feeling shy I close my legs together and covered my boobs with my small hands which were barely able to cover much of my C cup boobs. Mr Tan place both his hands on my knee and he pried open my legs. Mr Tan then move towards me half squatting with his cock inline with my pussy. I knew what Mr Tan wanted and I whispered meekly to Mr Tan, "please... please... stop"...
Makes me feel like i m Mr Tan ...doing all those naughty things to u, dear little lovely shirley ! ..btw, sis when Mr Tan pulled off yr little panties, why shd u be covering yr C cup boobs i/o of yr naughty little bare pussy ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 01-01-2016, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 9
sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Makes me feel like i m Mr Tan ...doing all those naughty things to u, dear little lovely shirley ! ..btw, sis when Mr Tan pulled off yr little panties, why shd u be covering yr C cup boobs i/o of yr naughty little bare pussy ??
Legs can close together to cover pussy mah. Boobs cannot close so need hands to cover lo.

Sum time even in the middle of sex i will cover my boobs or use 1 hand to cover pussy also. Gt 2 use, 1 is i shy when guys stare so cover the other use is make guys more exciter and aggressive when fucking me... so shy la...to say out my secret
Old 01-01-2016, 01:29 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Legs can close together to cover pussy mah. Boobs cannot close so need hands to cover lo.

Sum time even in the middle of sex i will cover my boobs or use 1 hand to cover pussy also. Gt 2 use, 1 is i shy when guys stare so cover the other use is make guys more exciter and aggressive when fucking me... so shy la...to say out my secret
No wonder sis !...T.Q. so much for sharing yr secret wif us.. for us to learn ! ..din understand until now why when u girls are stripped naked, the 1st thing u all will do is to cover yr boobs 1st i/o of yr more private part below !

But it's good, you are prolly the only girl who would oso try to cover yr pussy as well when naked ! ..Wow such a good strategy for using yr hands to cover yr private parts when having sex wif guys !...not only is it used to show yr shyness to the guy but oso thru' it, to encourage him to fuck u harder !...

Just wondering sis, in the middle of sex as u say, wats is the point of covering yr pussy (since it is already been seen by the guy u having sex wif) or how would u be able to cover yr pussy when the shaft is already moving in & out of yr pussy ??

Old 01-01-2016, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 22
yokomo is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryokomo is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryokomo is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryokomo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

nice reading your diary, sis shirley
Old 01-01-2016, 01:41 PM
Samster

sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Just wondering sis, in the middle of sex as u say, wats is the point of covering yr pussy (since it is already been seen by the guy u having sex wif) or how would u be able to cover yr pussy when the shaft is already moving in & out of yr pussy ??
u see ah some guys when fucking only look at ur boobs and pussy not at the same one. But i like them to see my cute face when fucking me so some time I will cover whichever they are looking so that they look at my face. Usually when cover will lead to 2 outcome. 1 is they will grab my hand to expose and fuck me harder then the other is they look at my face and fuck me harder. both i like.

how to cover the private when he is going in and out of me neh? simple. either i cover just the tip of the clit with my fingers or i open up my palm spread it open and cover his view of his cock going in and out lo. both can get the guy's attention. kekeke
Old 01-01-2016, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
u see ah some guys when fucking only look at ur boobs and pussy not at the same one. But i like them to see my cute face when fucking me so some time I will cover whichever they are looking so that they look at my face. Usually when cover will lead to 2 outcome. 1 is they will grab my hand to expose and fuck me harder then the other is they look at my face and fuck me harder. both i like.

how to cover the private when he is going in and out of me neh? simple. either i cover just the tip of the clit with my fingers or i open up my palm spread it open and cover his view of his cock going in and out lo. both can get the guy's attention. kekeke
Tis surely is the sweetest revelation from the mind of a very dear sis of tis forum of her sexual preferences when having sex ! ...Tis shd go down into yr diary or blog as a masterpiece revelation of all time by you, dear sis !!..T.Q. so much again for sharing something not easily available frm other girls ! ..kudos to you sis !!...din know until now tat some girls like their faces to be seen during the process of fucking !

Lol sis, i m imagining how u cover yrself when fucking..by action !..haha...the 1st part is easy enough but find the 2nd part of opening yr palm to cover, more difficult to picture..

Last edited by Rickey; 01-01-2016 at 04:43 PM.
Old 02-01-2016, 03:51 AM
Samster

I gt a question. Why everyone in SBF use wechat and not watsapp ah?
Old 02-01-2016, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

I use whatsapp. Want to xchange contact ah? I think is because wechat no nd to have ur contact. Can add by id
Old 02-01-2016, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mr Tan's sad sex part 9

Previously: Mr Tan then move towards me half squatting with his cock inline with my pussy. I knew what Mr Tan wanted and I whispered meekly to Mr Tan, "please... please... stop"...

Mr Tan: I'm sorry, I'm sorry I didn't mean to take advantage of you.

I pointed at the area behind Mr Tan to get his attention.

Me: No la, I stopped you because the curtain is wide open and the lights are on. I don't want to perform a free show for others.

Mr Tan: oh! Like that ah! I go close the curtain!

Mr Tan hurriedly went to draw the curtain in order to protect our privacy. Mr Tan came back to me but before he can do anything more I spoke again.

Me: Mr Tan... the sofa is not very comfortable... can we do it on a bed?

Mr Tan: okay okay sure. Let us go to the guest room, there is a super single bed inside.

I followed behind Mr Tan as he held my hand and lead to the guest room. We pass by Mr Tan's room which has a king size bed in it. I stopped walking and tug at Mr Tan's hand.

Mr Tan: Lovely little Shirley, what happened? The guest room is in front.

Mr Tan pointed at another room which door was closed.

Me *blushing*: Can you... em... can you... fuck me... in your room? I haven't done it on a king size bed before...

Mr Tan: But that is mine...

Me: I know... I haven't try that before also... I want you to fuck me... on your matrimonial bed...*I said the last part looking down on the floor with my lips pouted

Mr Tan: okay okay sure, whatever you say tonight. Even if you want it on the balcony I'm also fine with that.

Mr Tan turn around and lead me into the master bedroom, on his way in he flip the switch to turn on the two lamp by his bed. Mr Tan's room was nicely designed and decorated like his living room. There were four pillows on Mr Tan's bed. The headboard for his king sized bed had nice floral design on it's edge, the dressing table used by Mrs Tan was big and occupied with many up cosmetic and other beauty product. I turn around and asked Mr Tan, "em... why are Mrs Tan's stuff still here? I thought she left already?" Mr Tan replied with a sigh, "she left in hurry and anger so she did not bother to take much of her stuff. She only took some handful of clothes, those are small money to her" I nodded my head.

I went into the middle of the room and stood in front of Mr Tan's bed. The very bed that he used to fuck his wife on, I can feel myself getting more wet again. I unzip the zip at the side of my skirt and slip it down, I am now fully naked... I crawl onto Mr Tan's bed towards his pillow and lay myself down between his soft pillows. I turn around to look at Mr Tan who have just crawl onto the bed together with me. Mr Tan was kneeling just slightly in front of my legs holding eagerly stroking his cock with his right hand.

Making myself comfortable on Mr Tan's soft pillows I hook both my legs with my respective hands and spread myself, I am ready for some missionary fucking. Mr Tan place his left hand on my inner right thigh while his right hand nudge his cock so that his cock head was slowly entering my pussy and then backing a little. "uhhhhhh..." I let out a moan in protest, "Mr Tan faster fuck me, stop teasing me... very wet... very hot... down there..." Mr Tan gave no verbal response but he stop his nudging and slowly he was pushing his cock into me. Mr Tan have a thick cock and I could feel my pussy clamping down on Mr Tan's cock tightly. I moan.. "uh... very big... Mr Tan.. you are very big.. and... thick... go...uh.. slow..." Mr Tan asked as he pushed his cock deeper and deeper into me, "not I big... but you very small down there.. you want to... stop?"

I shook my head like a naughty girl almost being denied of her toy, "please don't... uh...please don't stop, fuck me Mr Tan..." Mr Tan was pushing his cock hard into my squishy pussy.

Mr Tan: Urgh!!!!

I could feel Mr Tan's balls touching the area underneath my pussy, his entire thick cock has entered my small pussy. Mr Tan began to fuck me by withdrawing his cock until almost all of it is out of my pussy before pushing it back in again.

Me: *Piak! Uh! *Piak Uh! *Piak! Uh!

Mr Tan: You like it? *Piak! You like to be fuck hard? *Piak! You want to be fuck HARD?! *PIAK! Huh?! Huh?! *PIAK!

Mr Tan was tease fucking me by making me answer him breathlessly between moan as he thrust hard into me each time he ask a question and when I tried to answer him.

I release my hands from my thigh to began touching myself on my boobs and clit as Mr Tan fucked me hard with long deed stroke.

Me: ah.... I like.. ah.. ha... ha... I like you..uh! to fuck me... hard...harder and... faster...

Mr Tan: you want faster huh? okay...

*piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak!!!

Mr Tan began to rapidly fuck me with force while only ever drawing his cock slightly out before pushing in hard again. Due to our difference in size and the smoothness of Mr Tan's satin-like bed sheet every time Mr Tan thrust hard against me I will slide inch by inch closer to his headboard. Soon I was using my hands to push against the headboard behind my head while Mr Tan fucked my pussy mercilessly. Mr Tan must have realized what happened when he stopped to grab a pillow to put behind my head as a cushion.

Mr Tan laughed : oh... lovely little Shirley... you look so cute trying not to get pushed onto the headboard.

I pouted and trash around playfully with Mr Tan's cock still in me, using my hands I slapped Mr Tan on his hands with holding my thigh.

Me *blushing: argh!!! you bully me! I so small yet you fuck me so hard!!!

Mr Tan laughing and caressed my blushing cheek with his right palm: hahaha...But you ask me to fuck you harder and faster one...

Me: Don't let you fuck already la... I reach out to grab another pillow to cover my face with it.

Mr Tan grab the pillow before I can cover my face with it and put it slightly further than I cover reach it. He lean forward and started giving me wet kisses again...
Old 02-01-2016, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 10
Ashbirdy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshbirdy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for part 10
Old 02-01-2016, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
wilstroth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More! More! More!
Old 02-01-2016, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
wilstroth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mr Tan not sad anymore, right?
Old 02-01-2016, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 14
icyhazelnut03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story

jia you jia you jia you
Old 02-01-2016, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilstroth View Post
Mr Tan not sad anymore, right?
In the last part you will find out...
Old 02-01-2016, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
CryingRonado7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy