The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2019, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
koonkoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shirley's Secret Diary

Camping for more update great story hope the ending is even better.
Old 02-10-2019, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 9
sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by koonkoon View Post
Camping for more update great story hope the ending is even better.
very stressed... sum time in life ending is not perfect... i cannot go back in time to ask ppl to hv wonderful sex with me n don break up...

so ending may nt be better...
Old 03-10-2019, 03:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 9
sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!

I hope you enjoy both the sight and sound performance I prepared for you today.... kekeke *giggle*

Xing : wait wait...

*duuuuuuuuu*

I hung up the call.

Xing tried to call me a few more time but I simply set the phone to silence mode and went to sleep. To sleep with a man pining after you is the best kind of beauty sleep, there is a magical property to such mental dedication.

I saw Xing's message asking me about last night. But I just brush him off with pictures of me flaring my nostril since he was so fixated on my wet nostril

*ring ring*

It was Xing calling again.

Xing : yesterday you said you gave me a sight performance... what was that about?

Me : I thought you had a good look while helping me with my shoe lace? now you don't want to admit?

Xing : oh shit... you saw? I'm very sorry. I did not mean to peep. It was accidental.

Me : of course! I'm not blind. You were admiring my beautiful and white...

Me : Sneakers right?! 

Xing : huh... yes yes. I was looking at your sneaker while tying up your shoe lace.

Me : kekeke okay I don't talk to you already. I'm heading out to buy some mee pok! so hungry (>.<)

I hung up the phone again. It was fun teasing Xing, I bet his was still feeling blue balled from his uncompleted masturbation when he called in the morning.

We both went on with our life and nothing happened much in between. Life was as usual, as Xing and I are not a couple yet and I have no boyfriend in sight to satisfy my sexual needs I had to get it from somewhere.

Enter somewhere.

Or should I say someone.

Meet Fabae, the fantastical combination of Fabulous with Bae.

He is my Friend with benefit or fuck buddy if you wish to be more crude.

Fabae whose real name I shall not reveal is a friend of mine. We met at a pub some years ago, I was in a melancholic state of mind having an existential crisis. While I ponder the purpose life over an overcharged alcoholic drink that I had to pay alcohol tax for I saw a man. A good looking man. Fabae was and is what could be described as if Alexander the Great had a threesome with Wonder Woman and a Nuclear Bomb and baby was the product of the threesome. That baby would be Fabae. 

Fabae had a chiseled jaw, chiseled abs, solid chest, toned and shapely arms and... for now I shall keep his penis a secret. He is 180cm tall. Soul piercing eyes, sharp nose and lips the shape of willow leaves. He had just enough stubble to look good and not enough to look unkempt. He had jet black hair mostly in pompadour complete with generous volume and vibrancy. 

It was as if Fabae was commissioned by a government and sculpted into existence and and not birthed. 

Fabae was in a corner of the pub reading his E-book with a solemn look to his face. If a blowjob could lift his mood I would have given him one there and then. I noticed him and would kept taking sneak peek at him for visual pleasure. Out of a sudden Fabae looked up and saw me looking at him.

He placed his E-book down on the table and walked towards me with a big glass of German beer in hand. What a man... he left his E-book on the table without fear of it being stolen.

I looked at him with a nervous but generally innocent look. 

Me : yes?

Fabae : "Hi Miss, I have been admiring your from afar the whole night. Sorry that it took me quite some time before I could muster the courage to approach you." (I later asked if he meant what he said or was he trying to give me a saving grace as I was caught leering at him, Fabae as per Fabae fashion refuse to provide a definitive answer)

Me : oh... okay... *nervously sipping on wine to appear elegant* 

I was holding my wine glass with both hand like how a hamster would hold its peanut to munch.

Fabae sat down on the bar stool beside me.

Fabae : Fabae at your service ) *Fabae spoke in a deep baritone voice with every pronunciation on point*

I almost wanted to take out my wallet and get Fabae to provide me with some services on the bar stool. Luckily sanity prevailed. Fabae stretched out his hand for a handshake, I shook his hand in lady handshake and he was nice enough not to use a full grip. I often encounter guys who try to show the firmness in their character by attempting to crush every hand that they shake - lady or not.

Me : Shirley is the name . What were you reading? you looked serious. (I happily forgotten that he was suppose to be the freak staring at me the whole evening)

Fabae : ah... that was Moby Dick. When I read I try to full empathize with each character, I imagine myself to be in their shoes, make the choice that they make and live with the consequences of those choice till the end of the road (book). That way I get to live and experience a 1000 life time of happiness and sorrow despite having less than 100 years of life. Captain Ahab just lost his leg, its not a good feeling.

Me : ... *sensory shut down after reality altering experience*

There I was wondering about the purpose of life and as fate has it I met a man so full of conviction in his life that he not only want to live his own life to the fullest but he was also able to experience a 1000 different life using his imagination and his big heart.

*sound of glass shattering*

We turned to see 2 group of guys across the street shouting at each other. It seemed like they are in a dispute over some trivial matter. Fabae stepped down from the bar stool ever so gently, you would be forgiven to mistaken him for some elven folk from Lord of the Rings given his elegance agility. Fabae walked towards the group of guys calmly but briskly, German beer in hand I might add.

Fabae stood between the 2 group and spoke to them in seemingly calm manner taking sips of beer in between in an effort to defuse the situation. 

"diam diam lah talk so much cock bloody banana!" 

A punch landed on Fabae's face by the guy who was shouting for Fabae to shut up. Fabae took a few step back but did not fall. Fabae did not fight back but simply opened his palm not holding the beer mug to calm the guy down.

"You all stay there! I'm calling the police!"

Shouted the owner of the pub. Fabae walked to the owner of the pub and whispered something into his ear. The owner went back to his bar tending business.

Fabae turned around and approached the 2 groups again. He placed his hand and beer mug on the shoulder of the 2 guys who seem to be leading the conflict.

Whisper was exchanged and this time round everyone left after shaking hand.

Fabae came back and sat beside me. I asked the pub owner for a piece of clean cloth and some ice. I wrapped the ice in the cloth and place it to Fabae's face gently to ease his swelling from the punch.

Me : are you okay? *I said with a look of concern*
Old 03-10-2019, 05:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for this nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 04-10-2019, 05:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.
Old 04-10-2019, 06:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 04-10-2019, 06:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15680 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

How did I missed this thread.

Here’s points to a great write up.
Old 04-10-2019, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.
Old 04-10-2019, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4321 / Power: 17
naysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousSG View Post
nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.
up yr pts. cheers
Old 05-10-2019, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 05-10-2019, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 05-10-2019, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
koonkoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualshirley View Post
very stressed... sum time in life ending is not perfect... i cannot go back in time to ask ppl to hv wonderful sex with me n don break up...

True, most important is to enjoy the moment and make more great memory together.

Jia you
Old 05-10-2019, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualshirley View Post

Don't stress lah babe...be happy always ...life is lidat...nothing is 100% perfect ..got up and downs one ...y not ??...i tink u can with me ..hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 05-10-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
blackskai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share, camping for more updates
Old 06-10-2019, 05:19 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts... it's a nice read... share more soon please...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1