The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2024, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 8
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Just said no 50 ( if advertised ) will do if she keep on pushing just walk off
Hi guys this is unrelated to the topic but I really need some help. To get a gf is it kiss, hold hands and have sex first then become bfgf or become bfgf first then kiss, hold hands and have sex?
Old 20-04-2024, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 489 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssd3469 View Post
Hi guys this is unrelated to the topic but I really need some help. To get a gf is it kiss, hold hands and have sex first then become bfgf or become bfgf first then kiss, hold hands and have sex?
One assumes a joke Q?
If serious, best you stay home & wank your no doubt correctly called ^little brother^
Old 20-04-2024, 06:53 AM
Samster

ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
One assumes a joke Q?
If serious, best you stay home & wank your no doubt correctly called ^little brother^
It is a serious qn. Idk how to get a gf that's why I am asking. Which order is it?
Old 20-04-2024, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 7
norknork is a Helpful and Caring Samsternorknork is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ridiculous pricing recently at spa (holland and Bukit Batok)

Quote:
It is a serious qn. Idk how to get a gf that's why I am asking. Which order is it?
Your 3 steps is basically looking for FL, not a life partner. If you are not interested in the person for their character then dun think of gf/wife, etc. If you really wanted a true life partner, you would have wanted to know them as a friend instead of physical touches first.

And please lah, you are talking about human interaction here. It's not like you go pangsai so must take out pants, squat/sit, shit, clean. There's no workflow.

And if you need to ask more about such sex, go to the other forum (Matters of the Heart). This really is for massage so you wun get much input here. Peace out.
Old 20-04-2024, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 4
nairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by combatwombat View Post
recently MLs seem to be getting very very unrealistic at 2 of the spas I used to frequent, one at Holland and one at Bukit Batok, used to be massage 88 + hj 50 (with auto roam underneath the shirt). Now tried to auto roam they tell me top up another $50 to touch boobs, I literally "HUH?" and they told now is standard..wow their boobs made of gold ar..bloody hell..sorry you just lost a customer forever..

sorry quite pissed off, had to rant here.
Yar S Spa at Bukit Batok damm ex not worth
Tbh I wanna ask now Bukit Batok got any fun and affordable massages? J left Bukit Batok to Central already. Beside Candy, anyone else still around Bukit Batok?
Old 20-04-2024, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SusCop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nairnair2424 View Post
Yar S Spa at Bukit Batok damm ex not worth
Tbh I wanna ask now Bukit Batok got any fun and affordable massages? J left Bukit Batok to Central already. Beside Candy, anyone else still around Bukit Batok?
I used to frequent PDB near the bus interchange but I went by recently and it's gone. Sorry, not sure which other cheap outlets are nearby
Old 20-04-2024, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norknork View Post
Your 3 steps is basically looking for FL, not a life partner. If you are not interested in the person for their character then dun think of gf/wife, etc. If you really wanted a true life partner, you would have wanted to know them as a friend instead of physical touches first.

And please lah, you are talking about human interaction here. It's not like you go pangsai so must take out pants, squat/sit, shit, clean. There's no workflow.

And if you need to ask more about such sex, go to the other forum (Matters of the Heart). This really is for massage so you wun get much input here. Peace out.
No, I am asking about serious gf. Cause asian are more conservative so it seems like establish relationship first then hold hands and kiss, but without the sexual tension first how to establish relationship in the first place?
Old 20-04-2024, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 4
nairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by SusCop View Post
I used to frequent PDB near the bus interchange but I went by recently and it's gone. Sorry, not sure which other cheap outlets are nearby
Yar I saw the shop gone sad. Good times indeed there
Bukit Batok gonna be so dry hopefully someone has some lobang there
Old 22-04-2024, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Go and try w*nder spa. You should see how grand*ur spa receptionist push customer to take $88 masssge, very hard to reject her. That's why I strongly dislike it. She is that kind of "in your face" upsell.
I will try w*nder spa another day. Went to another Clementi Spa - JE. It’s a curtain joint with shared bathroom. I opted for 1-hour bubble bath for $89. Met with the ML who arrived only about a month. The session consisted of 10 mins hard massage, 20 bubble bath and the remaining time is very happy services for 2B2R.

I must say I left a very happy man and tipped her a little more. She said next time, no need to take the $89 package, take the $50 package can already!

No regrets visiting her.
Old 22-04-2024, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrod69 View Post
I will try w*nder spa another day. Went to another Clementi Spa - JE. It’s a curtain joint with shared bathroom. I opted for 1-hour bubble bath for $89. Met with the ML who arrived only about a month. The session consisted of 10 mins hard massage, 20 bubble bath and the remaining time is very happy services for 2B2R.

I must say I left a very happy man and tipped her a little more. She said next time, no need to take the $89 package, take the $50 package can already!

No regrets visiting her.
Very happy means? Cause 2B2R sounds a bit expensive lol
Old 22-04-2024, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 790 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

No regrets visiting her.
This JE is a very happy level shop. All viet ml except one prc. Indeed the ml slaughter you Top up 120??

It is true that pay 50 is enough , the ml don't want to do the bubble bath too inconvenient. They just want their tips
Old 22-04-2024, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 10
muthusammy86 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuthusammy86 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

No regrets visiting her.
Many spas are like that nowadays. Actually no need to take 88 package for GQ to be offered. Got money to earn which ML dowan to earn? So in fact I think this myth is perpetuated by other curtain joints

But still, for the price you paid, it is considered a carrot chop de
Old 22-04-2024, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
This JE is a very happy level shop. All viet ml except one prc. Indeed the ml slaughter you Top up 120??

It is true that pay 50 is enough , the ml don't want to do the bubble bath too inconvenient. They just want their tips
Is viet in general better than PRC? I mean like example better service attitude?
Old 22-04-2024, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Very happy means? Cause 2B2R sounds a bit expensive lol
Very happy includes HJ, autoroam with bra and panties off, BBJ and CIM.

Did not realise this was considered kena chop.
Old 22-04-2024, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Very happy includes HJ, autoroam with bra and panties off, BBJ and CIM.

Did not realise this was considered kena chop.

Ya the services you have listed out is chop a bit. Btw is it bbbj or bj? I don't think there is such thing as bbj. Either bbbj or bj only. I think you meant bbbj.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1