The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
apple, xiaoxue

Old 09-09-2023, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by chano View Post
interesting …. I thought all girls at 1820 provide DFK by default. Guess not anymore
Brudder nothing in life is by default except death and taxes. Even most wife don't open leg by default.

Not presentable, rude, smelly breadth, bad mood, feeling sad, just don't want to are some of the reasons why one may note get DFK.

On the other hand brought her gift, said something nice, yandao, look like her former boyfriend, she feeling horny, RTF her, want to become Ang pai are some of the reasons why DFK happens.

Sometimes the same gal give you DFK one day but not on another. One Viet gal one day allowed me lots of DATY. Another day cannot. She say she fuck 5 times that day so not good for me. So how?
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 09-09-2023, 12:10 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
AssRim69 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Which give best services? Any AR?
Old 09-09-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
chano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Brudder nothing in life is by default except death and taxes. Even most wife don't open leg by default.

Not presentable, rude, smelly breadth, bad mood, feeling sad, just don't want to are some of the reasons why one may note get DFK.

On the other hand brought her gift, said something nice, yandao, look like her former boyfriend, she feeling horny, RTF her, want to become Ang pai are some of the reasons why DFK happens.

Sometimes the same gal give you DFK one day but not on another. One Viet gal one day allowed me lots of DATY. Another day cannot. She say she fuck 5 times that day so not good for me. So how?
no DFK by default then no real need to come and stop by to see 1820 goods frequently.. that was 1820’s top selling point for me, at least. I never had DFK rejected in this shop but recent FRs indicate that the WLs in this shop have changed their offerings. time to move on and see other places ~
Old 09-09-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
I only tried 3 WL here: old Ferrari, current Ferrari & Maserati. Best is Maserati cause she can provide all: DFK, AR, BBBJ, Catbath, GFE, natural tits.

Other than those 3 I never tried cause either FRs are not convincing to my preference or their look can't meet my minimum standard.
Some of them indeed look meaty, although body actually is not so important to me. I can take either skinny or plump, but I favor the later one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssRim69 View Post
Which give best services? Any AR?

Last edited by hwahyudi69; 10-09-2023 at 12:00 AM.
Old 09-09-2023, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
I only tried 3 WL here: old Ferrari, current Ferrari & Maserati. Best is Maserati. All have: DFK, AR, BBBJ, Catbath, GFE, natural tits.
Others either FR not convincing to my preference or their look can't meet my minimum standard.
Some of them indeed look meaty, but body is not so important to me, I can take either skinny or plump, although I favor the later one.
For me it is Old Ferrari, Maserati and then New Ferrari. Old Ferrari was the most gentle, passionate and long duration frencher with no teeth. A very cute body. New Ferrari said my KKJ was too big and the stretch marks and droopy boobs. Issue is I fee very blur not being able to recognise who is who apart from Apple.

In general a pretty lot. I would be so much happier if it was CAT150 though.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 09-09-2023, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 1
Penofthewest is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPenofthewest is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
For me it is Old Ferrari, Maserati and then New Ferrari. Old Ferrari was the most gentle, passionate and long duration frencher with no teeth. A very cute body. New Ferrari said my KKJ was too big and the stretch marks and droopy boobs. Issue is I fee very blur not being able to recognise who is who apart from Apple.

In general a pretty lot. I would be so much happier if it was CAT150 though.
Same here, I rank old Ferrari (RTC already), Maserati and then new Ferrari. Old Ferrari had the best DFK, very engaging kiss and womanly vibe. Maserati has the body I like very much, all natural, still in her 20s and fair skin, plus offered good DFK and BBBJ. New Ferrari looks like she just gave birth in the last 6 months, which is a big no-no from me but I see some bros like this kind (hopefully not a paid advert). Boobs look like just finish breastfeeding, very droopy and stomach stretch marks not yet recovered. I would try Maserati, Xiaoxue and Happy over new Ferrari but really up to you own tastes.
Old 10-09-2023, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 1
Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
I only tried 3 WL here: old Ferrari, current Ferrari & Maserati. Best is Maserati cause she can provide all: DFK, AR, BBBJ, Catbath, GFE, natural tits.

Other than those 3 I never tried cause either FRs are not convincing to my preference or their look can't meet my minimum standard.
Some of them indeed look meaty, although body actually is not so important to me. I can take either skinny or plump, but I favor the later one.
So far I tried only the following in this house- Apple, Qiqi, Maserati & Ferrari. All provided DKF generously.

One point which I like to add is - I dun think there is such thing all girls from a certain house must provide DFK (or certain service). Based on my experience, every house also has girls that provide DFK & others that doesn't wish to offer.

The one who provide will naturally attract more regulars and a bigger customer base in the long run. Unless the wl is so attractive that she can attract customers from her looks alone and doesn't need to rely on extra services like DFK, AR etc
Old 10-09-2023, 05:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeseburger03 View Post
So far I tried only the following in this house- Apple, Qiqi, Maserati & Ferrari. All provided DKF generously.

One point which I like to add is - I dun think there is such thing all girls from a certain house must provide DFK (or certain service). Based on my experience, every house also has girls that provide DFK & others that doesn't wish to offer.

The one who provide will naturally attract more regulars and a bigger customer base in the long run. Unless the wl is so attractive that she can attract customers from her looks alone and doesn't need to rely on extra services like DFK, AR etc
Unless the punters do not mind, a WL who dun DFK, BBBJ and perform certain level of foreplay before sex, she is certainly not justifiable for the $200 price tag.

Most of WLs of 1820 have physically inflated quite a fair bit since the day they arrived. Not my type of woman body. I have no urge to RTF them or try the new ones.

The following are my assessments -

XX - not pretty, MILF, slim, excellent service, A cup tits but strictly no BBBJ, AR and DFK 1-2 days b4 her medical checkup.

Apple - not pretty, milf, voluptuous, fake C tits, excellent spontaneous service

Maserati - not pretty, pre milf looks, medium to meaty, good but stereotypical service, B to C cup, no bbbj, AR and DFK a day b4 her medical checkup.

QiQi - weird looking after her enhanced facial makeover, slim to medium, A cup tits, natural sex, high GFE.

Happy - quite pretty, slim, nice looking pussy, excellent service, and B cup tits. I think she has ORD.

Baby - cute and youngish, medium built, B cup and very good service.

Lambo aka 66 - milf looks, not pretty, medium built and tall. I have not tried her.

Ferrari - quite pretty, pre milf looks, tall, droopy tits, high GFE, protruding tummy, Condom-AR, in terms of service, nothing spectacular compared to XX or Apple.

Angel - quite pretty, good Service, but plump.

Yinzhi - pre milf looks, slim … have not tried!

Now I dun have the urge to RTF or try any of this shop WLs. OKT Peter is starting to get complacent these days!

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 10-09-2023 at 05:09 PM.
Old 10-09-2023, 05:32 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
interesting …. I thought all girls at 1820 provide DFK by default. Guess not anymore
If a WL refuses to DFK, she doesn’t deserve the $200 price tag. Regret to say that!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-09-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
chano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
If a WL refuses to DFK, she doesn’t deserve the $200 price tag. Regret to say that!
agree, no DFK = no need to go 1820. the WLs are not pretty or so good in service to justify lack of DFK.
Old 10-09-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Unless the punters do not mind, a WL who dun DFK, BBBJ and perform certain level of foreplay before sex, she is certainly not justifiable for the $200 price tag.

Most of WLs of 1820 have physically inflated quite a fair bit since the day they arrived. Not my type of woman body. I have no urge to RTF them or try the new ones.

Now I dun have the urge to RTF or try any of this shop WLs. OKT Peter is starting to get complacent these days!
I actually like the looks of XX and Maserati. I find Happy the prettiest among them, too bad she left, her WX also changed. Actually she didn't want to stay long. Baby is cute but body type not my preferred type, Qiqi looks fake up close. The rest don't catch my eye, haven't got to try the new ones, currently resting from work injury, maybe need another week or so before can go there to exercise.

I like this place because the girls can spend more time for the shower play with that shower chair. Especially with XX's small built, very shiok to have her there on top wet and slippery. Not only for Cat200, usually no DFK will also mean a waste of time for me at any house. The only WL (Sasa 2058) who don't need to DFK and still give me a lot of feel already RTC.
Old 10-09-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
agree, no DFK = no need to go 1820. the WLs are not pretty or so good in service to justify lack of DFK.
Absolutely! I am moving away from supporting OKT Peter. I have no beef with any of the WLs of this shop … if an OKT doesn’t give me face, I should not be supporting him.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-09-2023, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I actually like the looks of XX and Maserati. I find Happy the prettiest among them, too bad she left, her WX also changed. Actually she didn't want to stay long. Baby is cute but body type not my preferred type, Qiqi looks fake up close. The rest don't catch my eye, haven't got to try the new ones, currently resting from work injury, maybe need another week or so before can go there to exercise.

I like this place because the girls can spend more time for the shower play with that shower chair. Especially with XX's small built, very shiok to have her there on top wet and slippery. Not only for Cat200, usually no DFK will also mean a waste of time for me at any house. The only WL (Sasa 2058) who don't need to DFK and still give me a lot of feel already RTC.
Looks can be very subjective … As the saying goes, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder … to me, both XX and Maserati are not pretty. Just pleasant looking. To put things in perspective, Ex-1654A jia jia, ex-2058 Mandy and 1658B Xiao yu are pretty to me.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 10-09-2023 at 05:25 PM.
Old 10-09-2023, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Looks can be very subjective … As the saying goes, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder … to me, both XX and Maserati are not pretty. Just pleasant looking. To put things in perspective, Ex-1654A jia jia, ex-2058 Mandy and 1658B Xiao yu are pretty to me.
Ok lah, I saw Jia Jia, she's pretty but didn't get to try. Mandy not bad, PRC XMM look. Though she can DFK, the feel when being with her is lacking in the overall experience. Haven't seen Xiao Yu. Probably my preference is different from yours. Peter just lets me talk to the girls as and when, get their WX to book anytime, just collects $ when I arrive, didn't interact with him much. He doesn't care when I DFK the girls along the corridor or at the toilet area lol.
Old 10-09-2023, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 1
Penofthewest is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPenofthewest is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The OKT is indeed one hell of a character. I don’t like him
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1