The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2013, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
si_pai_kia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New York spa jb

Went today and was sorely disappointed.
No 79 and 78 both left liao. No longer in NY.

Captain recommend 51.
A- cupper.
Ah lian look.
Age 30+.
Very rush girl. Just suck a little and then, ask u to pump already.
Old 21-08-2013, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
jamhcy is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried 99.
Fantastic AR and BBBJ.
Massage so so.
Chatty and no rush.
Old 24-08-2013, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
silverlight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi folks,

This is my first FR on sammyboy.
Went to NY spa twice: last saturday and today afternoon.
Facilities are classy. After renovation interior is sparkling clean and great.
Decent sized pool, good steam room, sauna not too hot though. Tv room big n have PC to use internet. Buffet sucks though.

First girl (last week):
No.25
Face: 7/10
Body: Slim, almost skinny
Boobs: A cup
BBBJ and AR quite good but standard SOP
She allow me to lick pussy. No kissing though.
Overall ok, nice attitude, not too chatty.

Second girl (today):
No. 78 Christine (she said she's been MIA from spa for sometime)
Body: 8/10 slim and fit
Boobs: B cup
BBBJ AND AR very good, first BBBJ (i like it cuz good suction and a lot of saliva), then ask me to bend down for her to AR me and afterwards lie down while BBBJ me. shiok ah.
She allow to lick pussy but she's ticklish. Proceed to MOT position, while I FK her. her pussy shiok ah, I came in less than 5 min. Broke my all time record.
She comforted me saying she got customers came even earlier lol
Overall, chatty n friendly. Quite GFE.
rtf: of course.
Damage: 228 RM full package
Thanks n have a nice weekend.
Old 26-08-2013, 02:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Lovestripclub is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

At first capt give me 78 or 79 i cant rmb then i change. Then change to carmen 82. I lost my v to her. But i cant stay erect long enuf to cum. So didnt cum. Feel quite sad. 228 sorta wasted. I regretted changing. They both shld be the prettiest cos i requested for pretty girls. I dun understand why she can lick my asshole but dun want to kiss me on the mouth.
Old 26-08-2013, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
johnedge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I heard got a WL very tall, around 180cm, early 20s, anybody know what number and if anybody has tried her?
Old 27-08-2013, 09:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sheng8776 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: New York spa jb

My first FR

Just tried No. 22 Alicia

looks: 6/10
body: short and chubby kind with very small boobs
skin: white
BBBJ: 6/10
no feeling ah, or maybe tired so brother hard to stand
FJ: 5/10
GFE: 1/10
SVC: SOP
shower, massage, AR, BBBJ, FJ
attitude: good, can touch here touch there. don't let you finger but can lick. don't let me kiss
RTF: not until i tried others

Whole thing quite SOP, she's quite pleasant but maybe i expected more. saw one very hot de with slim pettie body, short hair otw up but damn nv ask number.
Old 22-09-2013, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

No 78 Christine is still as awesome as she was described by some bros here

Had a great session with her today and well she's not a time watcher !

Chatted with her today and finds that her personality and characteristics are awesome.

She's passionate in her job, loyal to the current spa and she will stay until the closing time of the spa even if there is no customer.

The captains here are also good and responsive to your needs. What best is they don't camp for your kopi money
Old 22-09-2013, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverlight View Post
Second girl (today):
No. 78 Christine (she said she's been MIA from spa for sometime)
Body: 8/10 slim and fit
Boobs: B cup
BBBJ AND AR very good, first BBBJ (i like it cuz good suction and a lot of saliva), then ask me to bend down for her to AR me and afterwards lie down while BBBJ me. shiok ah.
She allow to lick pussy but she's ticklish. Proceed to MOT position, while I FK her. her pussy shiok ah, I came in less than 5 min. Broke my all time record.
She comforted me saying she got customers came even earlier lol
Overall, chatty n friendly. Quite GFE.
rtf: of course.
Damage: 228 RM full package
Thanks n have a nice weekend.
Tried #78 in July this year after reading the FRs from bros here. I did try to initiate FK with her but she closed her mouth tight and during that session I could not come. She told me that she dun do FK and only now I know she do it with selective customers. Will not rtf and feel the RM228 wasted.
Old 22-09-2013, 10:44 AM
Samster

jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
No 78 Christine is still as awesome as she was described by some bros here

Had a great session with her today and well she's not a time watcher !

Chatted with her today and finds that her personality and characteristics are awesome.

She's passionate in her job, loyal to the current spa and she will stay until the closing time of the spa even if there is no customer.

The captains here are also good and responsive to your needs. What best is they don't camp for your kopi money
She was a time watcher to me when my didi could not erect and ask me to hurry up. I nearly got insulted by her as I could not come during that session. Actually I could come, just that she refused to FK with me and made my didi turn soft again. All I can say is both of us could not click well. Another man's meat is another man's poison. Will not rtf.
Old 22-09-2013, 02:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
scarbird is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

i went NY spa last weekend... i nvr ask for any specific gal when i went there.... juz to c what is my luck....after awhile a gal came in, she's not the type of gal with a devil's body but a bit skinny. she's very friendly and good with what she has, what she does and her moan is quite loud. i tink her name is something like venus or similar but i dun know her number....
Old 22-09-2013, 06:00 PM
Samster

KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
She was a time watcher to me when my didi could not erect and ask me to hurry up. I nearly got insulted by her as I could not come during that session. Actually I could come, just that she refused to FK with me and made my didi turn soft again. All I can say is both of us could not click well. Another man's meat is another man's poison. Will not rtf.
Bro sorry to hear that. hmm i think that she prefer bbbj den fj as throughout my session with her i only tried 2 positions.

However one thing i can confirm about her is she doesnt mind doing cim..

Peace

I hope you can find your gem soon !
Old 22-09-2013, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Bro sorry to hear that. hmm i think that she prefer bbbj den fj as throughout my session with her i only tried 2 positions.

However one thing i can confirm about her is she doesnt mind doing cim..

Peace

I hope you can find your gem soon !
Bro KohOnly21,

Actually the reason why I want to try her is because I want to experience CIM from her based on one bro's earlier report.

I took a risk here as I do not know whether she french or not as it was not mentioned in the earlier report. I took the gamble and it ended up with a disappointed result.

Even during our conversation I found out she is not friendly with me and also there is lack of chemistry between us.

I did make up this poor experience with a Thai FL later on where we frenched all the way like long lost lovers and finally I managed to cum for only RM168.
Old 23-09-2013, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
Bro KohOnly21,

Actually the reason why I want to try her is because I want to experience CIM from her based on one bro's earlier report.

I took a risk here as I do not know whether she french or not as it was not mentioned in the earlier report. I took the gamble and it ended up with a disappointed result.

Even during our conversation I found out she is not friendly with me and also there is lack of chemistry between us.

I did make up this poor experience with a Thai FL later on where we frenched all the way like long lost lovers and finally I managed to cum for only RM168.
I see bro.. maybe due to mood too bah.

Anyway do you mind sharing where you can find Thai/Viet FL in jb (perhaps pm me if inconvenience) ? Cause yesterday night i went around city square area Wong Ah Fook which some bros in the forum posted FR before but i only managed to find Indians FLs lol..

I know there are a few managed by OKT online in JB but i dont really trust online pictures hahaha, i trust my own pair of eyes :P
Old 24-09-2013, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 17
SammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to all

All try full package? No1 go for 98 package?
Old 25-09-2013, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammieFan View Post
All try full package? No1 go for 98 package?
haha another 130 more can piak piak leh

98 is the massage package, must well go bluewave same package 69 nia can save 30 rm

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1