The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 14-08-2016, 07:37 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Normal short distance will be about 20 or 30 thb. How much can the motorsai chops u??? Addition few cents will u bother to argue with motorsai??

U can bf to pratunam area hotel.
From soi cowboy to NEP considered short distance onot?
I took a motorsai once and he wanted 100 baht upon reaching Nana.
The next evening I took a meter taxi form soi cowboy to NEP again and the fare was only 80 baht. Now I travel by taxis or BTS only and avoid motosai in BKK.
Old 14-08-2016, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQ2600 View Post
The next evening I took a meter taxi form soi cowboy to NEP again and the fare was only 80 baht. Now I travel by taxis or BTS only and avoid motosai in BKK.
Normally distance like cowboy to nep at residential areas ( not tourist attraction ) would be priced at ard 30-40baht most.

But because of the place where u depart which is a tourist attraction ( foreigners go there and likely u told him "nana plaza" and alighted at NEP ) so it would be a "foreigner/tourist" price. Perhaps u could tell him Sukhumvit Soi 4 and alight at the petrol station nearby. And would probably be slightly cheaper though.

So actually it's the venue where u hop on and hop off that matters. What bro naemlo was referring to was the rate/distance for normal Thais would pay at their convenience and doorstep. It dun applies to places where tourist go. And also the person that takes the motorsai.

My girls working at nana plaza takes motorsai all the way from Ratchada soi 3 ( Phra ram 9 ) area to nana plaza only pays 60baht.

Likewise some are quoted 100-200 baht for a short distance from NEP to scratchdog. Would probably cost less than 60baht if on the meter.
Old 14-08-2016, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As vbkk mentioned, both are sex mongers area thus motorsai will quote more ex. I always pay 50thb for this route.

Quote:
Motorsai for locals is more to avoid traffic jam and small soi. Most locals will take BTS/MRT then take motorsai. Example if u are in MBK and want to go back ratchada, most motorsai will not want to go unless u are willing to pay a "premium price".
Old 14-08-2016, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
winterboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'd recommend uber instead. Pricing quoted from uber quite good actually and there won't be any premium price quote from drivers or whatsoever, just key in the address you want to go and waaalaa!

Per trip i usually spend about 80baht to -125baht say from Thonglor area all the way to Phahonyothin area for massages
Old 15-08-2016, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 13
geno91 is a glorious beacon of lightgeno91 is a glorious beacon of lightgeno91 is a glorious beacon of lightgeno91 is a glorious beacon of lightgeno91 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bros, does anyone know if Meji from Banana 7 is still there? She was also now as Sofia last time in Chrispy Spa.
Old 15-08-2016, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by geno91 View Post
..this Sofia from Chrispy Spa with her double D's last time and I know she changed her name a few times. Does anyone know what is her current name and is she still in the scene right now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by geno91 View Post
... if Meji from Banana 7 is still there? She was also now as Sofia last time in Chrispy Spa.
Don't think forumers are any wiser, what with your just name dropping and 2 massage joints.

For one thing, it's not uncommon to have diff working nicks. And there must be too many rub down joints all over in town. With wisdom of hindsight, could have gotten get her Line contact for RTF. Or just check with either of the joint's tel no. for your lost and found query
Old 15-08-2016, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
sidtip is Cool - loads of Potential

Two nights in Bangkok for business. Dropped suitcase at hotel and was at Electric Blue in Patpong within 2 hours of hitting the ground. Back to the usual seat up the back in the corner - away from the boss who sits by the bar and away from the door. Quick $5 tip to fat, money-hungry mamasan to get her on side and she is sitting beside me asking me what I want.

Once u have her on your side the night is yours. variety is my preference but when there are fun girls I keep them keen. I'm sure u all know, but for the newer people, there are two 'shifts' of girls. about 10 dance while 10 work the room then after 15 mins or so the workers get on stage to dance and the dancers move into the crowd. So I tell fat mama which girl I like and that girl sits beside me and I get the usual ladydrink for her but she is all looks and no action.

Her hand was on my thigh but not much contact with the laddy down there. immediately asks me to take her out and I say I just want to drink and sit and so it goes on till she has to go back and dance. fat mama puts on the pressure and tells me to pick two girls this time and I pick the two that were dancing together and having fun on the stage. one sat on each side of me and had their hands on my thigh and were grabbing and rubbing the lad.

this was getting better and they chatted to each other and mama for the next few songs while roaming all over me with their hands. they were good so they got another drink out of me before they went back to the stage and I got another girl - just one - to sit with me. she was ok but nothing like the 'twins" so I just let her rub me and have a drink while waiting on the twins to come back. this time I noticed another one looking at me.

she actually looks dirty (sexy wild dirty, not diseased dirty) and she comes over with the twins and things start to heat up. 3 lady drinks now and the twins are standing on the seat at either side of me dancing with their pussies (clothed) in my face while the dirty one sat on my lap. The twins were starting to get a little bit drunk, although I didn't know it at the time, and they were starting to do a bit more.

I took one of their hands and put it down the other twins top onto her breast and they were initially reluctant to actually touch under the top but she did and it started to heat up. the dirty one was sitting on my lap still and she grabbed one of the twins' hands and put it up the leg of my shorts and make her touch the lad. my hand was already under the panties of the dirty one and my fingers were inside her dripping wet v. i was ready to explode the second the twin touched me but before I did they had to go back on stage. I had two more girls for the next session and they were ok but picking new girls each time meant there was no time to build up any rapport and they were not drunk. so the twins and the dirty girl come back and get a few more drinks.

the fat mama has been sitting nearby on and off all during this time and making sure I'm getting what I want. I slipped her another $5 two more times because she was letting the girls do more with me and she was shielding us from others with her big body. she even took my hand and put it on her tits and had her hand on my thighs and cock when the girls were switching over so that I was never alone. and by now the 3 girls were back - they were a bit late coming back because i'd asked them to take off their panties and only wear their skirts during the last session.

I think I tipped them an extra $5 for this. so they got off the stage, went somewhere, took off their panties and came back to me and now it was on. the dirty one was guiding their hands and fingers and had the twins fingering each other and sucking each others tits while she had my shorts open and cock out for all to see and rubbing it while my finger is inside her and my other hand is trying to get into one of the twins' tight little back passages. and the drinks girls and fat mama were all standing around us trying to stop everyone else from seeing what was going on. it was kind of like this crazy, half clothed frenzied orgy thing in a dark, dirty public place.

I cant even remember half of what they were doing but the next thing I knew was that I had cum and the mess was in the dirty girls hand and all over the outside of my shorts and there were no tissues and nothing to dry myself with. So I pull up my shorts with wet patches all over me and sit there like an idiot because all the girls have left to clean up too and all I can feel is wetness. I went back the next night but the twins were not there - they had gone home vomiting from all the alcohol we had.

thanks for the UP votes

Last edited by sidtip; 16-08-2016 at 06:18 PM.
Old 15-08-2016, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Sidtip, power FR with wet outcome . Para will be easier on our eyeballs
Old 16-08-2016, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tycoonboy23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro just to ask,whats the name of this girl ? seems good eh
Old 16-08-2016, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tycoonboy23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can share wechat contact also haha
Old 16-08-2016, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
sidtip is Cool - loads of Potential

Business trip day 2.

So I was back in Electric Blue hoping for a repeat of the night before, but both of the 'twins' were off work - one vomiting - and there was no one that really caught my interest. And I happened to check the drinks receipt and noticed they had added an extra one.

I queried it and the girl said she added one for her friend and I said I didn't want to buy a drink for her friend who was standing up and chatting to us so they took it off, but then somehow they added it back on and I just paid and walked out in disgust. Electric Blue has lost me forever.

So I headed to Bada Bing across the road and it is a lot less exciting. there is no privacy on the couches and the girls don't seem as willing to play around in public. they are more mature (boring). I prefer frisky, dirty, fun girls.

so I jumped in a taxi and headed to nana plaza. I was walking past a tiny little bar and saw this girl playing pool. she was wearing skintight white jeans and had these long legs. I went in and sat and watched her and the two dudes she was playing with. they had a bottle of black johnny that they were drinking but there was no touching. she kept looking at me staring ta her and came over to chat between shots.

She said the dudes were her brother and his friend which must have been a lie because why would they come to this area. but over the next 30 mins or so she got drunker and chattier and rubbed my leg but only when the boys were not watching. and then they started to play with another girl and eventually the boys left. she was about to lose and I put some money on th table and said she could have it all if she won which got her even more interested in me. from then on she was extremely frisky but the boys came back and she backed off.

not long after she gave me her number and told me to text her and meet her in 10 mins. she left with the boys and ditched them and told me to meet her in a bar. and this is where the fun started.

I was sober still and a bit boring and she made me drink to loosen me up. the place was packed and hot and loud. and there are was dancing in front of me drinking and dancing - this amazing-bodied beauty in tight white jeans showing off every single curve. slowly she let the water she was drinking drip out of her mouth and onto her chest dripping down between her breasts. in the club. and then she put her finger on her chest to get some of the liquid and sucked her finger.

she pulled me close and put her hand down my shorts and grabbed my lad and was holding it as we hugged with people all around and my hands were all over her and I'm not even sure how it happened but somehow the drinks girl was suddenly holding my girls bra and handing it back to her. the drinks girl was somehow helping me undress this girl in the club and then there was two hands down my shorts and they were kissing right in front of my eyes.

and I kid u not, they whispered something and the drinks girl took a mouthful of water and let it dripple out into the mouth of my girl who swallowed the first mouthful but then let it dripple out down her chest and over her tummy. the buttons on her jeans were undone and she pushed my hand between her legs and my finger into her. but I don't think it was the water that had made her wet.

finally we left in a taxi and we got into bed. I rarely, if ever, do unprotected oral sex but she had me in her mouth so fast as I lay on my back on the bed and we hadn't had showers or anything. I was sweating all over and then without me even asking she started to like my arse. she didn't even know if I had been to the toilet or anything. she just licked it andher tongue was hot and wet. the fact that she was licking it without caring about how clean it was made me feel so good. the best arse licking ive ever had. 9she was dirty for doing it but it still felt amazing)

and then she was lying on her back - and this is the best bit - and I was fingering her with one finger and she told me to put two in and then she said try 3 and then when they went in she said to try 4 and I did.

and then I had five in... and then she said to try to put my whole hand in.

omg. I had my whole fist inside that hot warm hole. It was possibly one of the sexiest things iver ever done. I had my whole hand inside her. its tight and smooth and comfortable in there. I just kept my hand in a fist inside so that I didn't damamge anything. I was a bit nervous.

anyway, the sad part is that we fked, I came and we had a short sleep and then I had to be up super early for my flight out of there. she came to the airport int he taxi, I handed her a fistful off money that I had left in my pocket and jumped on a plane.

she must have had a baby if I was able to get my fist in but I cant remember seeing any damage on her tummy but it was all a bit dark so maybe there was some.
Old 16-08-2016, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidtip View Post
.... she had my shorts open and cock out for all to see and rubbing it while my finger is inside her .....
hahahahaha awesome bro, i had a similar sexperience but in nana and the girl is only 18! will submit my FR soon! cheers
Old 16-08-2016, 12:53 PM
Samster

anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Day 1, Part 2
Early Aug

Jail Birdz agg (nana):
After a few beers, went upstairs to check out the prison agogo. Never been to a prison-themed bar before, so here I come Entered the bar, and wow, I'm one of the handful of customers they got. Girls' quality are so-so, maybe 6/10. Bought a beer, and settled myself in at one of the comfortable couches. Not sure if I'm already wearing my beer goggles thick thick already, but I thought I saw the bill for my was 100 baht. Perhaps business was bad and they desperately wanted to lure customers in. Anyway, as I sat and sipped my cold beer slowly, my gaze soon caught on this fair-skinned syt, short hair, but with a petite body and from my initial assessment, probably B- boobs. What stood out was her cute, pixie face. She has this air of innocence around her and I caught her looking at me from time to time. It's as if we're meeting in a normal bar and we're flirting with our eyes. Wow. Her seduction power is gao gao. Nit bad for a syt. Should I call her over? Hmm. Let's see. I just came in, gotta check out the other girls first. This is only my first night, gotta take it slow man.

I looked left, and there were a bunch of topless girls prancing in and around the bath tub, smearing foam bubbles unto their bodies. Quite a cute scene. But too bad none of them are lookers haha. I turned my attention to my cutie in front of me, and as soon as I met her gaze, she looked away! Wow. She is shy. Must be a good shy fuck - should I take her now? wahaha. In the end, I didn't bf her, because I still wanna check out my fav agg of all time, Crazy House at Soi Cowboy. So I finished my beer and paid up. I made a mental note that I might come back for her one of these nights to fuck her. I'll be back, I thought, just like what Terminator always says.

Crazy House
Ah, my place in BKK. What would the City of Angels mean without a visit to a bar full of nude, angelic females? I'm not too sure where did the City of Angels originated from, but perhaps this might be the very reason, I chuckled.

"1 person?"

"Yup. Find me a good seat with cushion." I replied, and slipped 50 baht into her hand.

"Thank you, thank you! Welcum, welcum!!" the milf waitress beamed gleefully and held my hand as she led me into the already bursting bar. It was only 8:45pm on a Monday night.

I took my spot, and scanned the platform. Hmm, not too bad. There were quite a handful of lookers, 7-8/10. Oh. There's even an Eurasian looking one - nice full B boobs, pinkish nipples, fully shaved, lovely plaited hair and looked shy and demure...looks a bit like an Asian Greek Goddess hehe. Ok, another potential.

Next, my attention fell unto this almost fully tattooed girl. Dark skinned, C/D- boobs, average looks. Boy, she also has a lot of ring piercings on her body! Her nose, ears, lips, and her pussy lips! Oh my gawd. Her pussy lips are pierced with round metal studs. As she did her dirty dance against the pole, opening up her legs to expose her pierced woman bits, I saw some bros (either SG or Japanese) gawking and exclaiming like excited little boys haha. Hmm...How does it feel to up one with so much piercings? Will her metal studs give me a super intense orgasm? Haha. Maybe it'll hurt my little brother. Nah, better pass.

Next, my eyes fell on this tan-skinned, slutty looking petite syt. Long wavy black hair with a nice set of teeth. B- boobs. Pear-shaped figure with nice, rounded hips. Has she given birth before, given her rounded hips? Maybe, but I'm not so sure, because she captivated me (and my dick), so I just want to fantasize that she is a young, fertile virgin for my picking. Ha, ha, ha. I must be getting drunk.

As I was watching this marvellous creature gyrating her womanly hips on the stage, one bro bought her a drink and she promptly went to sit on his lap. Damn. I haven't seen enough of her and in my mind I wanted to get her a drink or 2 just to make acquaintance with her. Too slow, man. I told myself: Why did I fucking hesitate? Now when I see this beautiful creature sitting on another bro's crotch, I swore at myself hahaha. A few dollars only and she'll prance around on top me! CB, la. What did my previous cheonging experience tell me? Ang pai must fast hand fast leg, one. Tag #095. I made a mental note on her number and told myself to come back for her. Somehow I must taste this fine delicacy haha. As she sat onto another bro's crotch and started grinding away. Soon after, facing away from him, she pushed her ass, exposing her shaven womanly bits towards that lucky bastard's crotch and then proceeded to grind him, reverse doggie style! My little bro sprang upright with honourary salute!

Wow, she's such a teaser. I stole a few glances at her while I checked out other girls and from the corner of my eye, she's having a whale of a time. She did a titilating lap dance for him and even shoved her fine breasts onto his face! OMG. is as if she's on top of me. I think my desire for her is too strong and I started thinking of buying her LDs to snatch her over to my side. But, better not, I don't want to get into a fight with another cheongster over a bar girl. Some more, this is Thailand. I decided to move on to Baccara for my hunt.

But, I'll be back, just like The Terminator says. 095, you're my next prey haha. With that, I swung into the ever-popular Baccara just round the corner.

crazy house 095 lookalike:

bros, 095 is the dream girl (for me)! hahaha. tanned, slender body with B boobs and fully shaved. seductive classy looks. oh man. i could have her every night if i were living in BKK.

Baccara
Ah, baccara. How can anyone miss it while he's in BKK? Bought a beer, strolled in and found it was bursting. The agg has the same crowd as crazy house, and I'm not surprised as baccara always managed to pull in the strongest crowds due to its consistent quality of girls. Nice. Found a tiny spot on the red platform couch, said my pleasantries to the 2 japanese dudes beside me and squeezed - they didn't even so much as to look at me. Took my sip and looked around. Not a bad selection of girls, probably about 7-8/10. Of course the girls' quality is better than crazy house, but in my opinion, in terms of playability, crazy house is still the best From my past experience, baccara girls rates are sharper than a katana as they will chop you gao gao once they sense that your small head is taking over. I was once quoted 5,000 for ST and 10,000 baht for LT but must leave at 4am. huh, WTF? well, that was the previous trip. Another girl came and told me the same - either i have the robert look or i look damn horny hahaha. But, nevertheless, my Baccara story for this trip is, I was supposed to meet my supposedly teerak from baccara for either ST/LT but as I was playing with her through LINE messaging before the trip, I failed to get her to agree to meet her directly at my hotel and she kept on insisting that I come to Baccara to bf her and all. BTW, she quoted me 6000 baht for LT and 1000 baht bf (actual bf 600 baht + 2 extra 200 baht LDs). HAHAHA. siao ah?! She's quite pretty with make up, but she's obviously treating me as a carrot (of course, we're all ATMs to them here) but the way she did it is too much la. So, in the end, I didn't bf her. Can't remember her tag no leow.

In the end, I saw a gorgeous syt with nice smiles, and bought her a LD and then we chatted, and no, at this time I'm amazed at myself I didn't paw all over her lol. Her tag is #202, and she promptly went up to the stage a short while later. My interest level in her is there as she's a syt but her assets are so-so only, so being greedy, I wanna look around some more. Didn't find any one suitable as most of the chio-er ones were already bf-ed or busy rubba rubba other customers. It was close to midnight. A fellow samster dropped by and we shared the scene for a while before calling it a night with my syt.

Damage: 3000 baht ST, 1000 bf (600 baht actual bf + 2 additional LDs @ 200 baht each)

Is this x2 LDs a mandatory thing now for bf? nah beh. My other samster said that his girl told him the same rates too. Looks like the rates are sky-rocketing as the years go by.

Anw, tag 202 is an average lover, if you're concerned about her bedroom skills. Didn;t really go down on me, but I licked her shaved pussy gao gao until she squirmed with her juices and begged me to enter her. And the rest of the action is pretty standard hahaha.

That's it, end of day 1 for me.

Last edited by anikisan; 16-08-2016 at 01:36 PM.
Old 16-08-2016, 01:55 PM
Samster

Day 2, Part 1
Early Aug

Being day 2, but as I've visited BKK for 4 times in the past 2 years, though I'm not a frequent cheongster in the LOS, but I felt like I had known this place for a longer time than it seemed. Maybe because I always go down to the same cheong circuit haha. But nevertheless, though the adult entertainment establishments are somewhat the same, I had always brought back new sexperiences that made me view sex in Asia in a different light.

Here comes day 2.

Spent the whole morning sleeping in, had a really late breakfast (brunch actually) and feeling horny, I decided to check out Cherry Massage since it got quite a number of raving reviews online even though the facilities are a bit worn out and not SYTs there. Heard that their service is tok tong. So, here I come.

I had Bovi, a milf, but not too old I reckon (website states 25 5555 but I don't believe!), and she was really friendly and fun to be with. She isn't bad looking, average actually with a bit of her lao chioness in her. She is not tight, but she makes up for it by her enthu body to body oil massage and is very obedient in what you want her to do for you. BBBJ, spread her pussy lips for you, doggie, a host of other positions, continue her pussy grind (intercrural or sumata in JAV terms) on you until you song song gao jurong. she clearly enjoys grinding her clit on your shaft. she does it in a slow, elaborate grind and she moans really well just by doing it. well, it's seldom you see your sex partner enjoying what she does when she has a lot of customers throughout the day. maybe she's faking it haha but if she is faking it, she is a fucking good actress man. so, we did intercrural for some time and then safety helmet on, and gave her a good fuck of my life. started off with really slow insert, inch by inch, and she almsot couldn't take it since all the pussy grinding she is damn horny and fucking wet by then. Deciding to tease her, I positioned my rod in front of her pussy opening, and she said, oh my gawd, faster honey. I want! I then rubbed my dick head up and down her pussy hole and she squirmed further in pleasure. Then I just positioned back in front of her love hole and then she own-self fucked herself in. hahahaha. Once my shaft is almost all the way in, I'll ram into her and she'll moan loudly. hahaha 3D sound effects not bad ah. Then I'll pull out slowly, and repeat until I damn horny and then ram her fast and furious and, as they, say the ending is a happy and glorious one, with my cum all spent.

Cherry Massage damage: 600 baht for 90 mins oil massage, 1500 baht for full service.
Girls quality: 6/10
Age range: mid 20s to 30s
Facility: 6.5/10
Service: 7-8/10
Side notes: BTW, if you're into A level, a lot of Cherry girls are ok Just check out their website and tell them up front.

Day 2, part 2:
PREVIEW:
Spankys, Angelwitch 4, Twister at Nana
Baccara (again) at Soi cowboy
Climax

Last edited by anikisan; 16-08-2016 at 02:09 PM.
Old 16-08-2016, 02:05 PM
Samster

Also, if you need a good and hard Thai massage, Nimman Massage & Spa is a decent (100% clean) massage joint at Silom Shopping Complex. At first I sort of doubted it, because it was not crowded, but it is indeed very good, even better than those tourist-infested ones. For 500 baht, you will get a solid, authentic Thai massage for 90 mins. A good start to your patpong night

5th floor, Silom Shopping Complex.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1