The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-09-2017, 07:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 934 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
... It feels like going to KTV flirting with a KTV hostess...
Ya... and without the beer goggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Tried Donna last week. Earlier FR by bros are accurate. Very pretty face the type of demure wife you bring to functions compared to momo who is more sensual
In some ways Donna reminds me of Hope. Very pretty lady who has set limits and is very professional about what she provides and don't provide. While Hope is more distanced, Donna is more friendly and relaxed. The best part is her head massage which hits all the right spot. Would suggest requesting for this if there's time.
Wanted to try someone outside my regular MLs just for the first time feel... This Donna doesn't reply even when I changed a few numbers... guessed I am not blacklisted then.

Anyway, I went for someone similar that I haven't visited before - Sydney without high expectations; FC etc... Massage was not bad and sensual as expected. Stripped down to bra and sat at the foot of the bed during HJ. I expected the FC but can't even touch during the release...

After that straight went to my regular for a fulfilling session...

C
Old 26-09-2017, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Wanted to try someone outside my regular MLs just for the first time feel... This Donna doesn't reply even when I changed a few numbers... guessed I am not blacklisted then.

Anyway, I went for someone similar that I haven't visited before - Sydney without high expectations; FC etc... Massage was not bad and sensual as expected. Stripped down to bra and sat at the foot of the bed during HJ. I expected the FC but can't even touch during the release...

After that straight went to my regular for a fulfilling session...
Sydney. She's still in the scene after these years.

FC and can't touch. This is classic. With the other MLs offering at least topless, I wonder how she is able to stay competitive.
Old 26-09-2017, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 12
1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light

Coco
https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=667132

Xiaoqing
https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=667194

An an
https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=658269

this 3 looks good but do not have much reviews on them?
Old 26-09-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 8
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by marzsomeone View Post
Wish to find someone in the south. Anyone tried Nancy?

http://sglonelyguy.net/nancy-massage/
Any FR in Nancy or recommendation in the south?
Old 26-09-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lovetochong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
http://sglonelyguy.net/xiao-yu-massage/http://www.liltigersden.com/apple/

This is a RTM for Xiaoyu (SLG)/ Apple (LTD)

She works hard to provide whatever services she can. It feels very comfy and totally at home when at her place together with the chit chats with her. Then she will tease you, with her body, fingers and legs.

Looks: 8/10 (like her look same as the pic shown)
Body: 7/10 (soft, fair skin.. a little bit of skinny)
Boobs: 7/10(Soft and a joy to squeeze, felt more like a C cup, so probably not ideal if you're a boobs lover)
Massage: 8/10(was a lot better strength than I expected)
HJ: 7/10 (sensual and straight to the point)
Attitude: 9/10 (very accommodative, polite and caring)

RTM: Sure
Old 26-09-2017, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
69Style has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Polly is very playful and naughty. When I was lying down, she kept touching my butt, and when she is massaging my back, she likes to lean down on my back, I can feel the softness of her breast, and I also can feel that there is certain mass on her breast and look like E cup size. She gives a very good pressure on my neck, shoulders, and back, it was really enjoying and soreness slowly disappear.

https://newltdsg.net/polly/
Old 26-09-2017, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 16
gemini4675 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergemini4675 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yestetday was on leave and visited ninaa

nina - http://sglonelyguy.net/nina-massage/
1st time visting her. Great SVC and bbbj. Massage is so so. Pretty, Petite size, which I like but too bad ABT her boobs.
rtm - definitely
Old 26-09-2017, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by blove View Post
recently visited these 3 ladies.

nina - http://sglonelyguy.net/nina-massage/
Still the most pretty ml i had ever encountered. only sad thing was her boob size. nevertheless her svc and bbbj are to die for.
releasing a wk worth of load into her soft mouth was someting u juz have to try. With her mouth full of cum, she will still smile back to me. felt so satisfying. lol
rtm - definitely

Mable - http://sglonelyguy.net/mable-massage/
location same as nina. bath alone. massage was not bad. sensual was crazy and as wat other bros said she will keep trying to strike conversation with me. her sensual was not bad as well especially her hdly where u lie front dwn and she place her legs under my legs to lift up my ass. with all these sensual, the bbbj ended ridiculously fast. was so disappointed myself on this.
rtm - will do as well

Laura - http://sglonelyguy.net/laura-massage/
She seem to slim dwn abit but her boobs are still massive!
svc started from showering where she will keep teasing ur 2nd bro. massage was hard as well. Catbath was avg but her jg was quite gd. ending with boob fuck was crazily shiok. she is the only lady that i ever managed to cum in boob fuck.
rtm - no reason nt to

overall - i still prefer nina as her looks is still the best for me and her bbbj is to die for
Thanks bro for the FR. Did Mable do CIM? Was thinking to try her.

Agree Nina is still one of the best in terms of BBBJ & CIM. Only Guo Guo can match. Nina wins on look but like u said boobs to small which Guo Guo wins... 😜
Old 26-09-2017, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jz4massage View Post
Thanks bro for the FR. Did Mable do CIM? Was thinking to try her.

Agree Nina is still one of the best in terms of BBBJ & CIM. Only Guo Guo can match. Nina wins on look but like u said boobs to small which Guo Guo wins... 😜
Yes Mable does CIM. In terms of bbbj she can give Nina a fight. Both also staying in the same building. Only difference is that Mable smokes and has boobs and is slightly younger. Take your pick. I have been alternating between the two of them for a couple of months now and I still can’t decide who is better.
Old 26-09-2017, 04:06 PM
Samster

jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
Yes Mable does CIM. In terms of bbbj she can give Nina a fight. Both also staying in the same building. Only difference is that Mable smokes and has boobs and is slightly younger. Take your pick. I have been alternating between the two of them for a couple of months now and I still can’t decide who is better.
Thanks bro. Will give her a try then! Have u tried Guo Guo. She allows painting, digging & simulated sex. I think Guo Guo wins in the overall sensual & playability over Nina. Stays in the same area as well.
Old 26-09-2017, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 14
well_done is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwell_done is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got an appointment with momo (slg) tmr. Sucker for slim body, nice boobs and above average GFE. She good? Or should I be going for somebody else. I think she is an angpai but not sure if svc has dropped since. Thanks in advance!
Old 26-09-2017, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
greatworld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyser soze View Post
sydney. She's still in the scene after these years.

Fc and can't touch. This is classic. With the other mls offering at least topless, i wonder how she is able to stay competitive.
长江后浪推前浪。。。
Old 26-09-2017, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by well_done View Post
Got an appointment with momo (slg) tmr. Sucker for slim body, nice boobs and above average GFE. She good? Or should I be going for somebody else. I think she is an angpai but not sure if svc has dropped since. Thanks in advance!
Should be good based on my visit during her last stint here. Do let us know how if her standard remain
Old 26-09-2017, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 14
well_done is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwell_done is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Should be good based on my visit during her last stint here. Do let us know how if her standard remain
Thanks! Ok will post a mr post my visit.
Old 26-09-2017, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, I did mention specifically to her. The juagen happened for a good 15-20 min after around 20-25 min of normal massage. Total was full 60 mins for me even though I started 5 min late.
Tried Feel the other day. Looks ok and massage average. But JQ was really nice and the highlight.

Easy to talk to, nude and free roam are plus points.

RTM: 50% chance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1