The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2017, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Actresses in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_mib View Post
Bro I think your effort gonna be wasted again. So you gonna keep that yang gong ru all by yourself?
Can't be helped leh. I gave two chances already. See how lah. Maybe after today I'll give third chance
Old 17-09-2017, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Yep. Peace is good. An eye for an eye turns the whole world blind.
Sometime you can't help if a dog keeps following you. I guess I don't understand dog language cos it sounds the same to me each time
Old 17-09-2017, 10:24 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Gone all quiet, sometime I feel all these are just soap drama....
The old dog never stop barking . It was eating its own shit earlier .

It started barking the moment you asked for it
Old 17-09-2017, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 19
shawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post

Lolx now I learn my lesson. Paiseh.
Old 18-09-2017, 12:56 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Any samsters still want the yang gong ru lookalike?

Last chance I give till Sunday 17 Sept.

Reset the counter again.

This time will just need 8 samsters with power of 8 and above who have not responded before in the last round to post:
"Say no to fighting in SBF, BronzeGod actress thread rocks!"

Huat ah!
Time is up. Looks like people aren't really interested.

If anyone here really wants the name badly, say:

"BronzeGod, I want yang gong ru lookalike recommendation!"

8 brothers who respond with this by 8pm on 18 Sept, and I'll come up with a new mechanic to release the name
Old 18-09-2017, 02:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

You don't understand because you are too stupid to do so. BtW, you yourself displayed your stupidity to the whole community here. I didn't accuse you wrongly ...

If you look yourself at the mirror, it would reflect a doggy shitting non stop.
If you misbehave again, I shall whack you hard.

You are the disease and I am the cure!

Quote:
Sometime you can't help if a dog keeps following you. I guess I don't understand dog language cos it sounds the same to me each time

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 18-09-2017, 03:38 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

If you keep your mouth shut, no one would say you are a mute. This is none of your business unless u wanna get yourself wet. U are being made use of here by this scumbag!

Quote:

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 18-09-2017 at 03:49 AM.
Old 18-09-2017, 03:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Don't respond to her. Else she will start following you. Such street dog doesn't behave.

Read my signature and you'll understand
Old 18-09-2017, 03:42 AM
Samster

Well ... well ... Mr Tuakang aka Mr Denial aka Mr Hearsay,

If you didn't misbehave in the past and if you didn't chose me as your target to troll, do u think I wanna whack a dog like you? Use your brain to think ... no wonder u are still the most stupid samster here.

Quote:

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 18-09-2017, 03:44 AM
Samster

You are not qualified to provide advice to any body here ... just look yourself in the mirror, it reflects an incorrigible scumbag ... you don't even dare to do what you preached in your siggy and yet you got the audacity to ask people to learn from your siggy. LMAO!

Quote:
Don't respond to her. Else she will start following you. Such street dog doesn't behave.

Read my signature and you'll understand

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 18-09-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster

shawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud of

"BronzeGod, I want yang gong ru lookalike recommendation
Old 18-09-2017, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
kenbond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BronzeGod, I want yang gong ru lookalike recommendation!
Old 18-09-2017, 08:00 PM
Samster

Wa lau en 8 bro also dun have...
Old 18-09-2017, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wa lau en 8 bro also dun have...
Proving once again my theory that this forum is as dead and dry as a desert.
Old 18-09-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1597 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Actresses in Geylang

Quote:
Proving once again my theory that this forum is as dead and dry as a desert.
Not dead lah...people busy watching Ghost Month Getai

Tomorrow last day liao

No time for SBF

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1