The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2013, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bobbyboblive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ngee Ann Poly

Hi, i just entered NP this year and was amazed by all the beautiful/pretty/chio girls around me. But given my looks/features, i doubt that i can get any of them
The truth is, i'm a very adventurous guy and i wish that there are girls out there that can be adventurous with me. Im 18, M, not fat nor skinny, average looking.
If there are any girls out there that are willing to have some fun with me, please don't be shy.
Old 23-04-2013, 06:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 23
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future
Re: Ngee Ann Poly

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyboblive View Post
Hi, i just entered NP this year and was amazed by all the beautiful/pretty/chio girls around me. But given my looks/features, i doubt that i can get any of them
The truth is, i'm a very adventurous guy and i wish that there are girls out there that can be adventurous with me. Im 18, M, not fat nor skinny, average looking.
If there are any girls out there that are willing to have some fun with me, please don't be shy.
Hmmmm... try putting this on flyers with your contact numbers and hand them out in canteen 1. Will yield better response.

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Old 23-04-2013, 07:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Boy... Go poly to study lah... Not to sian char bor lah...

Better study hard first... Get good job... Drive big car... Then any girl u want oso can get...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 23-04-2013, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
uboat2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Advice for u. Pretty gals look for cars and money to party. Trust me when u have tons of money they will go after u. So all the best kid.
Old 23-04-2013, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

-.-

So despo until post here? Go out and Sian la. The thrill is to sian them.

Check out my thread
Old 23-04-2013, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasdude View Post
Hmmmm... try putting this on flyers with your contact numbers and hand them out in canteen 1. Will yield better response.
yeah...blk 72...there many Biz gals...
tink the western stall chicken chop is one the memorable dishes...
another is canteen 4...pig organ soup wif yam rice...
ohh...me should go back soon...
anyway...agree wif the others...study 1st...
last time me oso no gf in secondary sch...and poly...
but after get good job...stable income...own transport...expense account...
diff story altogether...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 23-04-2013, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
AlvinSee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

NP bus stop is the place to look for ONS, or per shot rate. during my time in NP my blk is blk 72, of cos lots of chio bu cos of business and accountancy faculty ma. i manage to have few gfs and some ons. Just be brave and approach them.
Old 23-04-2013, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Organise activities where only girls can attend, so you have a very pool to pick from

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 23-04-2013, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 20
twinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bobby,

First you put yourself down, then you say you are adventurous.
Why dont you make the process of going after beautiful/pretty/chio girls an adventure for you? Its going to be a even bigger adventure since the odds are against you right.

Love what you do and do what you love.. Go for it..
Putting up a "notice" here wont get your those beautiful/pretty/chio girls around you.

The other option is to spend money, girls who are paid will be more than willing to be as adventurous as you. You can try your luck at the FL section.
Old 23-04-2013, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 15
KevinJacob is one of the Best!KevinJacob is one of the Best!KevinJacob is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
yeah...blk 72...there many Biz gals...
tink the western stall chicken chop is one the memorable dishes...
another is canteen 4...pig organ soup wif yam rice...
ohh...me should go back soon...
anyway...agree wif the others...study 1st...
last time me oso no gf in secondary sch...and poly...
but after get good job...stable income...own transport...expense account...
diff story altogether...
Bro canteen 4 renovate alr. Now air-con liao. All the stall change alr.
The chicken chop also gone if you referring to canteen 2. Now NP change food court to air-con.

Anyway side note to TS, want get girl in poly easy. JUST JOIN NPSU LA!!!!
Old 23-04-2013, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinJacob View Post

Bro canteen 4 renovate alr. Now air-con liao. All the stall change alr.
The chicken chop also gone if you referring to canteen 2. Now NP change food court to air-con.

Anyway side note to TS, want get girl in poly easy. JUST JOIN NPSU LA!!!!
wah...nice food all gone...
anyway...to TS...dun nid worry abt the gals...
sure come about one...
but more impt to c9ncent4ate on results...
then future will be smoother...in terms of gals and u...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 23-04-2013, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1296 / Power: 16
uslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud of

im sexy and have a dick, u can pm me to leave ur number, i help u advertise on toilet doors
Old 23-04-2013, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
KhunnTey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, first of all, go make over first la. wear nicer clothing, make more friends. Join clubs.
Old 23-04-2013, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4739 / Power: 15
alanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously I don't understand this post. Especially the last line, does TS actually thinks alot of NP girls read this forum? Get a life, school orientation is over! Get back to studies!
Old 24-04-2013, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
NittoBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
earn $$$ first lah....then u can post on the other forum looking for sugarbabe....hahha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1