The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2017, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
legolas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylegolas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pattaya

hi broa is red planet hotel in pattaya girl friendly?

Last edited by legolas99; 24-12-2017 at 08:13 PM.
Old 26-12-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 20
geordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to behold

Just wondering if anyone know where it is possible to catch the man city Newcastle Match tom morning 245am as I presume most pubs would be closed by then in Pattaya. Much appreciated if anyone can help. Thanks
Old 29-12-2017, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
ArtOfForeplay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last night nothing to do and go to soapy.
Was exploring Sabai Dee, Honey & Sabai Room.
This 3 soapy was very near to each other and can walk around. If take taxi uber grab just say drop at Central Marina if paiseh or can say Hotel Siam@Siam.
Standard is 2000฿ - 2500฿.
For sideliners SabaiDee have the highest price which is 3800฿ but I speak thai and they reduce to 3200฿ so I guess try to chop foreigner and the mama show me the menu price rrally 3800฿ for that tag colour and really discount for me.Yes they will have the menu price for diff tag same like Bkk soapy at HuayKhwang.
Girls qualities depends on individual but I would say Sabai Dee have the most pretty sideliners.
I end up at SabaiRoom because they have this Yogurt bath.
After clean shower then b2b massage etc and final TG pour the yogurt on your body and lil bro. Lick clean clean.
Well 1st time for me. If I know i get 2more yogurt which is 100฿ each LOL!.
Sideliners at SabaiRoom is standard which is 2500฿ and for non sideliners is 2000฿.
Finish 1st shot CIM and pay extra 1000฿ to TG for 2nd shot which I negotiate upfront.
Btw the yogurt take from fridge very cold. So rmb put inside bathtub so become warm.

Customer wise alot of PRC which come in group by group. 1 group come in 4-6 sideliners gone.

Last edited by ArtOfForeplay; 29-12-2017 at 02:43 PM.
Old 29-12-2017, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
legolas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylegolas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtOfForeplay View Post
This 3 soapy was very near to each other and can walk around. If take taxi uber grab just say drop at Central Marina if paiseh or can say Hotel Siam@Siam.
For sideliners SabaiDee have the highest price which is 3800฿ but I speak thai and they reduce to 3200฿ so I guess try to chop foreigner and the mama show me the menu price rrally 3800฿ for that tag colour and really discount for me.Yes they will have the menu price for diff tag same like Bkk soapy at HuayKhwang.
Girls qualities depends on individual but I would say Sabai Dee have the most pretty sideliners.
After clean shower then b2b massage etc and final TG pour the yogurt on your body and lil bro. Lick clean clean.
Sideliners at SabaiRoom is standard which is 2500฿ and for non sideliners is 2000฿.
Finish 1st shot CIM and pay extra 1000฿ to TG for 2nd shot which I negotiate upfront.
Btw the yogurt take from fridge very cold. So rmb put inside bathtub so become warm.

Customer wise alot of PRC which come in group by group. 1 group come in 4-6 sideliners gone.
good for you. i was chop like a carrot at Baccara. paid 4500baht in all for short time and said 2 hours. ended in 1 hour with 2 shots out. once lady stepped out of bar, look’s rating dropped from 8 to 6.5/7.

agogo in thailand is no longer economical. geyland offers more

Last edited by legolas99; 29-12-2017 at 04:53 PM. Reason: typo
Old 29-12-2017, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by legolas99 View Post
good for you. i was chop like a carrot at Baccara. paid 4500baht in all for short time and said 2 hours. ended in 1 hour with 2 shots out. once lady stepped out of bar, look’s rating dropped from 8 to 6.5/7.

Bro this is soapy lar not Agogo.
Old 29-12-2017, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 8
Canetra is a glorious beacon of lightCanetra is a glorious beacon of lightCanetra is a glorious beacon of lightCanetra is a glorious beacon of lightCanetra is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Nowadays I feel puying in thailand is getting more and more expensive. Bought chicken in FL dome 1 and BKK I would say SG is so much cheaper and usually there is some "service guarantee". So many times I have got girl which is so fucking sweet before and such a dead fish after.

Maybe I not handsome like Kpop star but hey I am a paying customer, I don't expect BF/GF service but at least some service standard lah So nowadays I will get contact from girls I visited in Dome 1 and if I go BKK i will contact them and usually cheaper than bar and service standard is way better.
Old 30-12-2017, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Sek Loso to headline scaled-down Pattaya Countdown.

By Jetsada HomklinDecember 29, 2017

Deputy Mayor Bandit Kunnajukr chaired a Dec. 19 planning meeting for the New Year’s Eve event at Bali Hai Pier.

Rather than the week-long series of concerts and fireworks, this year’s count*down, the first since 2015, will be only one night, Dec. 31, from 6 p.m. until Midnight.

Seksan “Sek Loso” Sukpimai, former frontman of the 90s Thai rock band, will headline the night’s entertainment, which will feature a large fireworks display as 2018 dawns.

City spokesman Pinit Maneerat said Pattaya is rebounding from a quiet 12 months during the mourning period for late HM King Rama IX, which forced the cancellation of last year’s countdown.

Also contributing to the cancellation of that event and others, including this year’s Pattaya Music Festival, were budget cuts imposed by the Interior Ministry, which has accused Pattaya’s former administrators of wasteful spending.

Pinit said the city will organize security for the New Year’s Eve concert while police will direct traffic.
Old 30-12-2017, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro BlueDragon

Happy New Year to you.
Hope that all is well.
It has been a very long time since drinking with you at yearend countdown.

Knowntender
Old 30-12-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canetra View Post
Maybe I not handsome like Kpop star but hey I am a paying customer, I don't expect BF/GF service but at least some service standard lah
That's the problem... Mr. Art look like Siwon oppa and just sit beside him for 30 mins and the LINE messages from TG can be irritating.

Last time we need to pay good money for good service... now we need the handsomeness of Art just to get GFE.
Old 30-12-2017, 12:20 PM
Samster

knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hi Bro
Did you write a report of about it few months ago ?
Frankly it is part of learning process, just let go and smarten up and try your luck again.

Knowntender
Old 30-12-2017, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
good for you. i was chop like a carrot at Baccara. paid 4500baht in all for short time and said 2 hours. ended in 1 hour with 2 shots out.
Sad to say, it's about this price all in if you bring out before 12am. I also find it hard to stomach... Nowadays I rather go to local joint teeny massage to see any gemstone. If found try to nego for a FJ in the room... still below 3k. At least broad daylight won't get shock when their racing kits is off.
Old 30-12-2017, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quote:

That day Knowtender was at sabairoom chai mai? Didn't read FR from him
Old 30-12-2017, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Bro BlueDragon

Happy New Year to you.
Hope that all is well.
It has been a very long time since drinking with you at yearend countdown.

Knowntender
Same to you and have a pleasant stay...take care.
Yeah lo..hope to catch up with you.

Where are you now.?
Old 30-12-2017, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bro,

It is refreshing knowing that you also play soapie with mattress slide + yogurt option.

Sabai Dee indeed got the prettiest girls among the few big soapie joints in Pattaya, unfortunately the attitude in Sabai Dee is the worst IMHO. This attitude issue came from management down to the girls.

BTW, the quantity of girls in Honey 2, Sabai Dee and Sabai Room and even including Honey 1 and Rusputin are impressive. It goes from two dozens up to sometime as high as 7O girls in each place.

Anyway look forward to catching up with you for a soapie session as well as hearing your expertise on soapie play given the opportunity

Knowntender
Old 30-12-2017, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Same to you and have a pleasant stay...take care.
Yeah lo..hope to catch up with you.

Where are you now.?
He at North swimming in the lake

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1