The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2017, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhKong69 View Post
So i got bored in my room. Am currently at ACE..if the hunt is successful i shall report back with an FR 😁
Walaueh, you went to ACE for boring (drill holes) ka
One FR from you, will get my 13 rak rak points
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 03-10-2017, 12:04 AM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday Pom received a message that one dragonfly flew to ACE to dip dip water and chio Pom to come . Solly lah bro, Pom is a cricket can not dip dip water like that, only can sell ice water.

Saturday and Sundays, this ice-water seller has to open stall to sell ice-water, nowadays rainy season, bad business, must work harder You chio pom also can not hew you ...you go and dip dip water with Fragrant Flower loh
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 03-10-2017, 12:06 AM
Samster

Phi Phi Dyelook, cannot add salt to Teddy Bear's wounds leh, already missing the whole forest, now peri that bear that his kukujiao stuck in CuCi Tunnel, die loh.....Teddy Bear will frust like hell
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 03-10-2017, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhKong69 View Post

Name/Nick: Susan
Boobs:10/10 firm, pert but soft to touch C-cups
Body: 8/10 not too bad, almost MILF. shaved pussy
Skin: 9/10
AR : no but got AJ
BJ: 6/10 CBJ and BBBJ. quite rush
FJ Rating: 2/10
Damage: RM70
RTF: Maybe. She is not a clockwatcher, but will rush service, cannot touch here touch there, cannot catbath or anything oral, but positions and other things quite accomodating, polite also.
This concludes my first FR here.
bro ahkong.. AJ nice or not?
Old 03-10-2017, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
Phi Phi, Pom also not know what is "AJ" woh?
Pom the ice-water seller only know AJ stands for Air Jambu, while AR stands for Air Rambutan
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 03-10-2017, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 22
dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Saturday and Sundays, this ice-water seller has to open stall to sell ice-water, nowadays rainy season, bad business, must work harder You chio pom also can not hew you ...you go and dip dip water with Fragrant Flower loh
No worries bro. Anyway, last min, so dun really expect you to be able to join.. Didnt even call Teddy Bear knowing that he kena booby trapped at awan atas.

No new FR. Pls refer to FR from a few months back. She is still that good.

Side note. Seems price of pho has gone up. All asking for RM1. And panda is becoming extinct like back in Motherland..
Old 04-10-2017, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
AhKong69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Walaueh, you went to ACE for boring (drill holes) ka
One FR from you, will get my 13 rak rak points
Yalo..hahaha. next time possibly in december
Old 04-10-2017, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dargonfly75 View Post
No worries bro. Anyway, last min, so dun really expect you to be able to join.. Didnt even call Teddy Bear knowing that he kena booby trapped at awan atas.

No new FR. Pls refer to FR from a few months back. She is still that good.

Side note. Seems price of pho has gone up. All asking for RM1. And panda is becoming extinct like back in Motherland..
No worries, want to get free kopi-o also no chance
Those Vietcongs are pricing themselves out of competition. It is slaughtering.

Teddy Bear is busy climbing ONE TREE at Awan Atas. No need to chio him liao
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 04-10-2017, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
AhKong69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
AJ quite ok..was surprised though hahaha.
Old 04-10-2017, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

i know i've talked so much about my current regular popiah Yuen, but what she did last night was special. any fellow bros experience this at ace before, please share your experiences too.

so thanks to my durex extended pleasure plus me being extra tired after a difficult day at work, i was unable to release my load despite over 30 mins of banging in different positions. i could see she was genuinely tired, and my own thighs were sore, therefore causing blood to leave from where it should be. although she did complain abit, she continued to give me foreplay until i could perform again and finally i finished the job. no rushing or asking to finish using HJ.

but that's not it. out of feeling thankful and sorry for her, i decided to tip a WG for the first time in my life. she DECLINED my tip, saying that she understands how our money is hard-earned as compared to how she earns hers. i then told her i won't bring the durex cd next time (despite the fact that without it i may finish in under 5 minutes), but she told me that i can continue to bring it because she knows i will enjoy more.

no wonder indeed this popiah has no issues paying her rent and okt fees despite charging damage of 100 non-negotiable. a gem not just in ace.
Old 04-10-2017, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post
i know i've talked so much about my current regular popiah Yuen, but what she did last night was special. any fellow bros experience this at ace before, please share your experiences too.

.... a gem not just in ace.
So as the trend goes, everyone of our Barisan ACE seems to be settling down with respective kook-kook ...lidat Camel no business liao.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 04-10-2017, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 10
chavo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

^ Eh I thought Camel went back already?

Haven't seen her for almost 2 months, but I always go at night.

She work daytime now is it?
Old 04-10-2017, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavo View Post
^ Eh I thought Camel went back already?

Haven't seen her for almost 2 months, but I always go at night.

She work daytime now is it?
I suspect that Camel had left ACE. Yes, she had been missing for sometime liao. She only works in the night time, not a day time Camel
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 04-10-2017, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 10
chavo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will miss her a little bit. But there are still so many other SYTs or Milfs that are as good as even better than Camel. So no worries la I suppose hehe

Time to hunt for new regulars.

Will be back with FRs once I found them

Oh and to one poster who said all Viets naik harga to 100, unfortunately I think that only applies to our fellow Chinese bros (for some reason), but for the non-Chinese, the rate is still 80.

I dont think the girls are discriminating or what la, so dont feel offended or anything. Its just that I think majority of the Chinese bros are more loaded with $$ then our fellow non Chinese ones
Old 04-10-2017, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavo View Post
Will miss her a little bit. But there are still so many other SYTs or Milfs that are as good as even better than Camel. So no worries la I suppose hehe

Oh and to one poster who said all Viets naik harga to 100, unfortunately I think that only applies to our fellow Chinese bros (for some reason), but for the non-Chinese, the rate is still 80.

I dont think the girls are discriminating or what la, so dont feel offended or anything. Its just that I think majority of the Chinese bros are more loaded with $$ then our fellow non Chinese ones
Pom is just only an ice-water hawker, so where got loaded (not even loaded with sperms) and generally China kukujiao are smaller so where got pain one?? Those fucker Vietcongs are getting too much, like Camel....POm had been paying her each bonk, RM 100 yet she treated Pom like Bangla

Vietcongs are taken out of my wish list now.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1