The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2006, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
liankiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang's $40 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectSawadee
Review Review

L18H38G10

Looks: 6.5 - 7
Boobs: 6 ( Big but fake )
bj: 7 ( not too bad )
fj: 6
room environment: 8 (nice spa like room)
she say she deco herself one. so shld give her points for that.
lots of mirror.

comment: nothing much to shout abt. maybe all i can say eager to make u cum thats all.

RTF: NEH

cheers
ps

I think I would have given her the "RTF: NEH" rating until yesterday evening.
ON her twice before and I remembered clearly her service was rather hurried, but if I remembered correctly I was rather tired and when I ON her, was because my favourite G99 or 81 booked for a long long time, thus sian one half, therefore no mood, therefore didi very stubborn dun want to work, therefore she also fustrated.

BUT yesterday, I was in good form. Had a fantastic massage (purely massage) just around the corner. First thing when I parked my car there, was to see her sitting there in a very gorgeous set of golden thongs and bikini and a matching golden scarf around her waist, so sweet and so like a Bond girl. kekeke. Immediately ON ah...2 sessions thank you. When I stepped inside, saw G99 and she saw me also.....oops....gave me the why-never-call-me look.

Anyway went upstairs to her room (she have changed to a corner room) and saw her Kawaii pictures again. And because I was in good form, moment she touched my didi....boing...she was happy.

Had a SOP bath, SOP TCSS, SOP kissing here and there, then ask me to lie down, and this is where the lovely part comes, when she is blowing you and making you suckle on her boobs and letting your hands roam all over her body and lovely ass, she will mew. Yes Mew, not moan, just like those xxx Japanese anime where the babe just simply loved being fxxked and is mewing so sweetly and erotically.

Even when she is blowing you, she will look at you with her CFM eyes as if to see if you approve of her blowing your didi. So erotic.

Looks: 8 (lovely eyes)
Boobs: 6 ( Big and fake )
bj: 9
fj: 9 (if you know how to, you can grind together and it feels good)
comment: She smells good. But she put on a bit of weight, thus a bit bah, but only a bit bit.

RTF: play by ear.
Old 06-01-2006, 02:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
RomeoMustBonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WH12 G22

First FR, lao chup nice nice!

Looking for chye, went into WH12. Saw WH12 G22 dunno her name liao.

Cute looking, Chinese looking Thai Tom Yum, macam schoolgirl like dat. Power upsize nice nice lim peh lao chui nuah.. hehe. Speaks Mandarin.

She took off her spaghetti straps. Power. Boobs look nice and succulent. Just nice for her very petite figure. Ass also shapely. Skin damn smooth, like porcelein. Lao chup power upsize.

Shower macam clinic, scrub everything. Also mouthwash. Lim peh must be kou chou. Her soft neh neh bouncing up and down as she scrubbed damn orgaz.

Sat down on bed. Business time. Nuzzled me everywhere. But I juz went to gym, so I thought why not, extend one more session since Didi must be shacked. Good idea man.

Really like her boobs. Damn soft like silk. Licked and massaged them as I fingered her clitty. I'm probably twice her size, and she looks so young so it feels damn Paedo. Lots more boob squeezing, nuzzling and licking. Then squeeazed her ass. Small cute package.

Her on top. Missionary. Then her again. Whole session lasted about 45 minutes issit? Can't remember what time I went in. Maybe too much sperm in the head...

Looks : 7.5/10
Figure : 7.5/10
Boobs : B cup? C cup? Dunno leh :-)
Catbath : 6/10
CBJ : 6.5/10 (Didi not responding, IAIA)
FJ : 7/10 (Used tissue to wipe all the time, clean but a bit turn off)
Attitude : 7.5/10
RTF: Can try.

No deep fingering. No ear kissing. Dunno if this is normal but ah well.

Hope this was useful and entertaining. Less chup to lao for a while after this...
Old 06-01-2006, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

5 Jan 2005, 3.45pm

Was supposed to meet a local FL but she couldn't make it at the very last minute. Well, helped me to save some $$ and lucky have not book the room yet...but still feeling horny so decided to head for GL for a quickie.

reached Lor 18 to look for a repeated no. but she was not working today...sian liao. So took a walk all the way till i reached L6. Couldn't reali recall the house number but tik it is hse 70...(the first hse and all the gals there wear home clothes). Scan around and finali decided to settle for Gal 9. (disclaimer : the hse and gal no. could be wrong based on my short memory. Sori)

Led me into the room. On a closer look she doesn't look appealing to me. Only 22 yrs old, very fair n smooth skin, shoulder length hair. Not too ugly thou but not pretty also. BUT her SYT petite body was GOOD! Standing at est. 1.55m and weight abt 40 - 45 kg...her body was almost fat free, almost perfectly slim with nice little small A+ boobs but they fitted very nicely on her petite body frame.

Friendly she was...speak little english..always smiling.

On the bed, nice rubba with her body and licking well too. Her hair smell good and refreshing. Her little hand would at the same time grab my meat and gave little nice gentle strokes. I watched her nice little ass sticking in the air as she went lower n lower onto my groin. Skillfully, she capped my harden meat with her little mouth n began a long BJ on me...and I reali meant long. The longest bJ i ever had till now in CAt40. Her BJ was good! Good strong suction and hand action. I was gasping and figthing hard not to cum. My hands grabbed onto her little bobbing head and caressed on her soft silky hair. I sat up and watched on her nypmpolic body...thinking she be ending her BJing soon. But instead she gave me a slutty look and pushed my body down again onto the bed and continued to give her mind blowing BJ on me!

Finally in another mins or so, she crawled over me and guided my meat into her sweet hole. That was one hell of a hole...incredibly tight! She rocked me nice n hard, with me holding onto her little small waist. Then lifting her off me, i made her on all fours and doggie fuck her. The sight of her little ass slapping onto my groin was awesome! Every few hard thrusts, I embedded my meat deep into her sweet tight hole, and i could feel it clasping tightly on my hard meat. Finally i gave up and released my hot loads. A good sex indeed...at least for me.

Stats :

Look : 6/10
Body : 8/10 (SYT body, pussy nicely trimmed)
Boobs : A+
BJ : 8/10
FJ : 8/10
Attitude : 8/10
RTF : Backup

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 06-01-2006, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenzip
So took a walk all the way till i reached L6. Couldn't reali recall the house number but tik it is hse 70...(the first hse and all the gals there wear home clothes).
Oi CZ, Happy 2006 to you
The house is it got the Japanese curtains 1 before you enter the gal's room?

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 06-01-2006, 11:21 AM
Samster

chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
Oi CZ, Happy 2006 to you
The house is it got the Japanese curtains 1 before you enter the gal's room?
hi bro DNAT...bingo...i do remember seeing the Jap curtains. happy 2006 bonking to u also.

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Old 06-01-2006, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1730 / Power: 23
duke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenzip
hi bro DNAT...bingo...i do remember seeing the Jap curtains. happy 2006 bonking to u also.

I tot the one w/japanese curtains is Hse 72 ?
Old 06-01-2006, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke
I tot the one w/japanese curtains is Hse 72 ?
died liao..now i reali blur liao...for the benefit of all bros...this hse a bit run down one...fish tank pretty huge...the gals all wear like home clothes (jean skirt etc...).

if im not wrong, it was the last hse after hse66...sori for the unclear info n confusion...

all bros paisei....forgive me.

My story thread
Old 06-01-2006, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
mexicanmama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried L8 H43 G12

her name is "anna" i tink...

not very pretty... just a bit above average but woah her boobs are the BIGGEST i have ever seen.. she said its 36C and all natural... given by her mama... but gals will be gals.. the small boobs gals wan bigger boobs.. and the big boobs gals wan smaller boobs...

anyway back to the FR... she speaks very good mandarin and she is very cute and friendly... doesnt talk too much, just right... and her voice very soft and sweet kind...

BJ was good, very tight... she even know how to say "kam lan jiao", so cute...

her body is very fair and just soft n smooth all over... only thing protruding is her breasts...

looks: 6/10
body: 8/10
BJ: 8/10
boobs: 9/10 if u love big boobs... too big for me though so 6/10 from me
FJ: 8/10 accomodating
service: 8/10 nice n sweet

RTF: not really a big boobs fan... so prob not... but she really is very nice
Old 07-01-2006, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicanmama
tried L8 H43 G12

her name is "anna" i tink...

not very pretty... just a bit above average but woah her boobs are the BIGGEST i have ever seen.. she said its 36C and all natural... given by her mama... but gals will be gals.. the small boobs gals wan bigger boobs.. and the big boobs gals wan smaller boobs...

anyway back to the FR... she speaks very good mandarin and she is very cute and friendly... doesnt talk too much, just right... and her voice very soft and sweet kind...

BJ was good, very tight... she even know how to say "kam lan jiao", so cute...

her body is very fair and just soft n smooth all over... only thing protruding is her breasts...

looks: 6/10
body: 8/10
BJ: 8/10
boobs: 9/10 if u love big boobs... too big for me though so 6/10 from me
FJ: 8/10 accomodating
service: 8/10 nice n sweet

RTF: not really a big boobs fan... so prob not... but she really is very nice
Her boobs and her body and the way she licks your dick shaft is one of the best of encounter so far in GL. Really beautiful firm boobs she has.
Old 08-01-2006, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
mexicanmama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sintaro
Her boobs and her body and the way she licks your dick shaft is one of the best of encounter so far in GL. Really beautiful firm boobs she has.
her boobs are firm? seem quite soft to me leh haha
Old 09-01-2006, 02:46 AM
Shockiez

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

FR : H43G12

Okies... bear with my newbie FR. Here we go!

Drizzling today and was around the area so i dropped in to have a sampling of the WLs and one girl caught my eye.

She has a small physique, very petite with the SYT look. Fair complexion, long hair and pleasant looking.... almost like your secondary school GF look.

*slurpz* my type... hahaah

Anyway, went to the room, continued with my smoke... and before i could finish my ciggie, her clothes were all off. She had rather small boobs, A- but it was her sweet smile which captured me rather then the boob size.

She walked over and helped me with my clothes and hung it nicely against the door and smiled sweetly as she ushered me to the bathroom.....

It was rather SOP from there, through cleaning of my didi and arms and torso... Nothing interesting but it felt like your GF bathing you

After the drying was done, she straddled ontop of me and started giving me a catbath.... licked my nipples, balls and tummy.....again, its the GFE however the downside was that it was rather dry.... *grinz*

She capped me and started giving me a blow and making cute moaning noises as she sucked.... turn on ! She then started riding on top of me for a short while and signaled to me to change position.... *sianz*

Went into missionary, changed a few others positions, and while i was bonking her, she gave her classic small girl moaning

Overall accomodating for positional changes BUT... she does not allow fingering, frenching.....

After we've done the act, she offered to give me a massage without me asking ....*one point up* GFE again, above average thai massage.....

Overall a very average boink, especially for the stereo sound effects....

In summary
Looks/Face : 7/10 good complexion. SYT look
Body : 7/10 (Small girl figure)
Boobs : A- (almost flat)
BJ : 4/10 (can do better)
FJ : 5.5/10
Sound FX : 7/10
GFE : 8/10
RTF : Maybe not.
Old 09-01-2006, 08:32 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

erm bro talkin bout lor8 or wad...how come 2 pple fr contradicting one..one say c up u say a cup..so izzit a c or b

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 09-01-2006, 10:52 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by shit8
erm bro talkin bout lor8 or wad...how come 2 pple fr contradicting one..one say c up u say a cup..so izzit a c or b
I think the FR without state lorong is WH.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 10-01-2006, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Thailadycharmer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Bro

Just came back from Thailand. Miss all the update and having a goodtimes with me girls and wife in Bangkok. Just wondering why no FR from L18H16 anything wrong with WL or OKT of these hse.
Old 12-01-2006, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
notsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of light
Fr Wh12g5

good:
face sharp feature. ie sharp nose, sharp chin, strong jaw.
fair
speaks good english

bad
moody
smoke b4 session start. without asking me. yuck.
lit again after session. wa lao, make me want to escape to bathroom.
declined her massage

others:
boob A+B-
bath
catbath
BJ
FJ
all SOP
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1