The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2015, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dannyboy555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
KC game is only for rich bro like u
I played once used lots (to me) money 10000+ then realize not worth it
Now just practice fuck, go, change to next
unless rich in the futurr then will play KC again
Quite cruel fact is no money no honey, girl will leave when I used all money or she find richer daddy
You r right. Play kc will burn your pocket. I also spent Ard 10k plus on one girl when the girl go back Thai then I realise she had another sg boyfriend from her facebook . Then she lost contact with me for one year. After 1 year when the sg boyfriend dump her then she started to contacting me again . 😤
Old 22-12-2015, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1377 / Power: 15
Mr Romeo has much to be proud ofMr Romeo has much to be proud ofMr Romeo has much to be proud ofMr Romeo has much to be proud ofMr Romeo has much to be proud ofMr Romeo has much to be proud ofMr Romeo has much to be proud ofMr Romeo has much to be proud ofMr Romeo has much to be proud ofMr Romeo has much to be proud of
Angry Re: L8h45

After 1 year when the sg boyfriend dump her then she started to contacting me again . 😤[/QUOTE]

This same story keep on repeating itself. So, do you go back to her?
Old 23-12-2015, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Romeo View Post
After 1 year when the sg boyfriend dump her then she started to contacting me again . 😤
This same story keep on repeating itself. So, do you go back to her?[/QUOTE]
Nope. Dare not get burn again.😱
Old 23-12-2015, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
KC game is only for rich bro like u
I played once used lots (to me) money 10000+ then realize not worth it
Now just practice fuck, go, change to next
unless rich in the futurr then will play KC again
Quite cruel fact is no money no honey, girl will leave when I used all money or she find richer daddy
If practice fuck, go, change to next will not feel happy right. Just like fuckin a doll no feeling and no shiok. We r human being need some gfe feeling from the wl. But with gfe feeling , slowing it will start kc and slowing will start burn your pocket. 😱
Old 23-12-2015, 05:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L8h45

Nothing is free in this world... U win some and U lose some... End of the day... Even though its difficult, we must use our big head to think instead of small head..
Old 23-12-2015, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyboy555 View Post
If practice fuck, go, change to next will not feel happy right. Just like fuckin a doll no feeling and no shiok. We r human being need some gfe feeling from the wl. But with gfe feeling , slowing it will start kc and slowing will start burn your pocket. ��
chai leaw la .. stay at home yank it off even better .. can take your time no need worry bell ring timesup
but want gfe must first set aside some budget and speak a little thai...unless u y n y ... young n yandao trophy bfren.
otherwise play within your budget.
Old 23-12-2015, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
chai leaw la .. stay at home yank it off even better .. can take your time no need worry bell ring timesup
but want gfe must first set aside some budget and speak a little thai...unless u y n y ... young n yandao trophy bfren.
otherwise play within your budget.
lol

sigh looks like i m not y n y, thus must count on my budget 😂
sup? so quiet recently?
Old 23-12-2015, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
lol
sigh looks like i m not y n y, thus must count on my budget 😂
sup? so quiet recently?
frances yandao co no need la.
4-5 gerfren only small problem
Old 23-12-2015, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Agree. Usually we can only maintain 1regular, at most 2. Francesco got no problem managing 4~5 regulars. U never ganna call wrong name? Or forget the name of your regular? 555

He didn't face such a problem since there are 2 puis? 555555
Old 23-12-2015, 07:45 PM
Samster

francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Agree. Usually we can only maintain 1regular, at most 2. Francesco got no problem managing 4~5 regulars. U never ganna call wrong name? Or forget the name of your regular? 555

He didn't face such a problem since there are 2 puis? 555555
lol

talking about getting mixed up, there was one time (mii nat leeow) I day-dreamed n went to the wrong lorong!

lucky I quickly woke up n life went on as normal 😅...

Last edited by francesco; 23-12-2015 at 09:25 PM.
Old 24-12-2015, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

I ever call the wrong name. The gal was so pissed.

Cos regular ord then I visit her fren. Then i mistakenly call her by the ord gal's name. Lol
Old 05-01-2016, 02:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 21
heromadboy is one of the Best!heromadboy is one of the Best!heromadboy is one of the Best!

Don't ever visit. I felt that I was scammed. I paid $100 for 2 shots and instead, I got only 1. Got girl 81. I cum in about 25 mins, leaving me with an additional 35 mins to go for another shot, but she was dilly dally-ing with time, said she wanted to bathe and all that. By the time she bathe finish, there wasn't much time left for the 2nd shot and she chased me out during the last 10 mins. I am never going back there again.
Old 08-01-2016, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
last day could b anytime from now to feb/mar, don't miss the boat...
my intel said latest update is April, don't miss the boat...
Old 09-01-2016, 06:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
my intel said latest update is April, don't miss the boat...
Thanks for the info
Old 10-01-2016, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heromadboy View Post
Don't ever visit. I felt that I was scammed. I paid $100 for 2 shots and instead, I got only 1. Got girl 81. I cum in about 25 mins, leaving me with an additional 35 mins to go for another shot, but she was dilly dally-ing with time, said she wanted to bathe and all that. By the time she bathe finish, there wasn't much time left for the 2nd shot and she chased me out during the last 10 mins. I am never going back there again.
many bros here pay more than $100 n only do 1 shot 🙂, did u tell the wl that u wanted 2x?

b4 start I would normally tell the wl what I wanted for the day, this way there was no mis-communication.

thats why la nvr do homework, so many angpais tested n recommended by bros, why u didn't try them instead?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1