The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2012, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Whats SC resturant?
My mistake, it's CS.

The "Chinese" resturant owned by a Falang opp of CT cafe. They have rooms upstair the resturant at very nice price. Big room at 600B, but a bit dated liao.

The bed also lumpy when I was there in Nov. I don't sleep much in Patts, when I do I knocked out, so bed as long during exercise don't fall apart I'm good.

Using initials cause some seniors ask me not to spoon feed. Those explored that area before sure know where I'm staying.
Old 14-03-2012, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Dont know where you're talking about as I dont eat english-chinese food! haha its like eating thai food in Sg ; most are not good.

Anyway , you will enjoy Songkran in Pattaya. Its different from Bangkok and a pity you will miss the 19th coz its the most important day. They will close Beach Road on the last day and there will be many bands to play live music. Most of the FMCG companies will also set up stages. Last year the beer companies had live dancing girls ; like open air giant coyote stage!

Hard Rock will have their giant water cannon out and last year the fire brigade also drove around spary water with their hoses. Some tried to have foam areas
Old 14-03-2012, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:
Dont know where you're talking about as I dont eat english-chinese food! haha its like eating thai food in Sg ; most are not good.

Anyway , you will enjoy Songkran in Pattaya. Its different from Bangkok and a pity you will miss the 19th coz its the most important day. They will close Beach Road on the last day and there will be many bands to play live music. Most of the FMCG companies will also set up stages. Last year the beer companies had live dancing girls ; like open air giant coyote stage!

Hard Rock will have their giant water cannon out and last year the fire brigade also drove around spary water with their hoses. Some tried to have foam areas

I think zman mean chow soi restaurant and guest house.eat there a couple of times when staying at canterburys tales thier. Thier menu is a bit pricey & average taste but saw thier room pic before very big and spacious with everything one may need some room even have pc thrown in.

While songkran may be the wild time for some,accident rate is highest during this period as well

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 14-03-2012, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post

While songkran may be the wild time for some,accident rate is highest during this period as well
Cause most are drunk driving and traffic police busy collecting bonus.
Old 14-03-2012, 03:58 PM
Samster

zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Yes I saw the vids of hardrock and the beach road close off. No choice tickets booked, need to try get back on 19th. If really missed flight then it's another story.

Quote:
I think zman mean chow soi restaurant and guest house.eat there a couple of times when staying at canterburys tales thier. Thier menu is a bit pricey & average taste but saw thier room pic before very big and spacious with everything one may need some room even have pc thrown in.

Yes. The food there not tasty, I normally eat breakfast at CT instead. CS fried rice sticky sticky one, the cook asked me how. I end up telling her how SG/MY fried rice.

She replied she'll remember when she opens her own shop, I guess she's being polite. Also mentioned falangs like fried rice soft & sticky.

The rooms in CS really not bad, main thing is the cleaners are honest. A couple PA reports of guest left their safe open, end up getting scolded by the cleaners for forgetting to locked their safe. Last time always fully booked, but now dated liao, also there's CG on lengkee.

CG if low season can stay, really not bad. I stayed their Jaccuzi room once when they just open. Really worth the money, which is 1000B then. High season (till end april) price for their deluxe is 1000B, don't think worth it.

BTW how's CT rooms? I would had booked it if CS didn't have room available.
Old 14-03-2012, 05:04 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Never bothered me! Most affected are those on highways and major roads. Beach road and 2nd road will be so packed and jammed , cant even get car out of 2nd gear. Anyway , I never thought renting a motobike or car in Pattaya was ever a good idea. Convinient yes , but dangerous.

Cultural shock when crossing the traffic lights. 555555 The drivers and riders bo chap and will just drive thru a red light!
Old 14-03-2012, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post
Yes I saw the vids of hardrock and the beach road close off. No choice tickets booked, need to try get back on 19th. If really missed flight then it's another story.

Yes. The food there not tasty, I normally eat breakfast at CT instead. CS fried rice sticky sticky one, the cook asked me how. I end up telling her how SG/MY fried rice.

She replied she'll remember when she opens her own shop, I guess she's being polite. Also mentioned falangs like fried rice soft & sticky.

The rooms in CS really not bad, main thing is the cleaners are honest. A couple PA reports of guest left their safe open, end up getting scolded by the cleaners for forgetting to locked their safe. Last time always fully booked, but now dated liao, also there's CG on lengkee.

CG if low season can stay, really not bad. I stayed their Jaccuzi room once when they just open. Really worth the money, which is 1000B then. High season (till end april) price for their deluxe is 1000B, don't think worth it.

BTW how's CT rooms? I would had booked it if CS didn't have room available.
With the Central mall 6/7 floors , can have all your meals there! 5555 no need to go anywhere else unless you want your fill of the 30B kow men kai or kow kar moo. I have yet to try the one at the t-junction of Soi Baukow and South Pattaya road , where the baht bus turn into tuk.com. Everynite we pass by , its full and there must be at least 50 chickens (the animal not humans!) at the stall.

The one at the enterence of LK Metro seems to have gone
Old 14-03-2012, 06:04 PM
Samster

See article from bangkokpost.com

http://www.bangkokpost.com/learning/...t-suvarnabhumi

Thailand's Immigration Bureau has responded to a recent rash of criticism over its handling of arrivals and departures at Suvarnabhumi international airport, claiming a combination of understaffing and a steady increase in the number of passengers has left it overwhelmed.

Since New Year, the division has been flooded with complaints over the long lines at the immigration check counters, despite how hard our officers work, Pol Maj Gen Natthorn said: They sometimes even skip trips to the restroom when faced with a line of angry passengers.

At least 20 additional immigration officers should be added to the Suvarnabhumi workforce, airport director Somchai Sawasdipol said.

Transport Minister Jarupong Ruangsuwan said he had recently discussed with Finance Minister Kittiratt NaRanong a proposal to improve the working conditions of Suvarnabhumi's immigration officers. Jarupong suggested cash incentives such as a piece rate of 25 satang per passport-check on top of their salary, and a reward of 100,000 baht for anyone who successfully detects a terrorist suspect.

Jarupong said he also had instructed Airports of Thailand (AoT) to increase the number of staff who speak languages other than Thai and English, so that passengers who do not speak either can receive help with filling out immigration forms and understanding the immigration procedure.

Marisa Pongpattanapun, chairwoman of the Airline Operators Committee (AOC), a coalition of global airline managers, said the AOC was well aware of the problems facing Immigration Division 2 and had discussed possible solutions with the AoT and the Immigration Bureau. She said it was important to resolve the problems at immigration because long queues can cause passengers to miss their flights. The matter really needs to be resolved for the sake of the country's tourism reputation, she said.
Old 14-03-2012, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
With the Central mall 6/7 floors , can have all your meals there! 5555 no need to go anywhere else unless you want your fill of the 30B kow men kai or kow kar moo. I have yet to try the one at the t-junction of Soi Baukow and South Pattaya road , where the baht bus turn into tuk.com. Everynite we pass by , its full and there must be at least 50 chickens (the animal not humans!) at the stall.

The one at the enterence of LK Metro seems to have gone
I rarely go Central mall for food, as it feels like sillypore. I will look for fish & chips either at Jolly Fiar (Lengkee) or Goose (Soi8). Read a few good resturant around soi post office, but never made it there yet. Even ninja, everytime I tell my "sis" say want go eat, always last minute change plan.

Also enjoy those street hawkers around LK Metro. Even those bugs, yes I'm aware some use insecticide, but I only eat when I go Patts and not every night. Kar moo that one I will chase after if I see the street vendor passed by. Got one night my craving was so bad, my BF actually took me on baht bus and look for a stall along Buakhao. Damn I'm drooling liao.

I also enjoyed those BBQ sticks and kebab. For kebab I still think Phuket one across bangla still the best.

So far kiss food I only ate there once. Not bad, but don't really like.
Old 14-03-2012, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Cause most are drunk driving and traffic police busy collecting bonus.
Haha..Thai new year ang bao
Old 15-03-2012, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Nahbzzz... Kana pulled over once for driving on the right side of the road?
WTF right? Paid Bht160 to the patrol man. Lucky it was cheap.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 15-03-2012, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Nahbzzz... Kana pulled over once for driving on the right side of the road?
WTF right? Paid Bht160 to the patrol man. Lucky it was cheap.
Haha bro..very cheap liao
Old 16-03-2012, 04:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johnnymorre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had gone through the post.The city of Pattaya in Thailand is one of the wonderful places to stay in a vacation. There are many hotels ,beach, night life and many more to spend a vacation. The main sweep of the Bay area is divided into two principal beach fronts. Pattaya Beach is parallel to city center, and runs from Pattaya Nuea south to walking street. Along beach road are Restaurants, shopping areas, and night attractions. I along with may family is planning to spend this summer there. I would like to thank the members of the forum for promoting the post.

pattaya hotels
Old 18-03-2012, 10:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
skyblueman81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this thread is a nice 1 anyway i be going to Pattaya next month with my buddy for 4days and 3nights nia.. from 04/04 to 07/04 and who will be there maybe we can meet up
Old 19-03-2012, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnymorre View Post
I had gone through the post.The city of Pattaya in Thailand is one of the wonderful places to stay in a vacation. There are many hotels ,beach, night life and many more to spend a vacation. The main sweep of the Bay area is divided into two principal beach fronts. Pattaya Beach is parallel to city center, and runs from Pattaya Nuea south to walking street. Along beach road are Restaurants, shopping areas, and night attractions. I along with may family is planning to spend this summer there. I would like to thank the members of the forum for promoting the post.

pattaya hotels
haha i didnt know the blind can read! 5555555
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1