The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-02-2024, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 769 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

Next trip 18-26 March Any bros going during this period?
Old 29-02-2024, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
redhornet123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Will be there 14th till 21st
Old 01-03-2024, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
goatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSAQ View Post
Planning trip to pattaya soon (1st time pattaya) and see many bros talking about soi 6. But what about Walking Street and LK Metro?
Always see those online websites recommend them instead? Are the girls better there or is it cause the agogo are there?
which date are you going?
alone or with friends?

would be good if can find someone familiar to tour you around
Old 02-03-2024, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Will be in Pattaya till 06/03. Anyone interested to chiong together can dm me.
Old 02-03-2024, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Windigand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be in Pattaya in April for the first time.
Are there still some naughty BJ bars/Gentlemanclubs, where you can have sex directly at the bar? One of my fetish is, to see, how the prostitutes „work“ and I like it, if other people see me fucking.

If this is not normal anymore, shouldn’t it be possible to form a group and just go in a gentleman bar and ask? Is anyone here interested to join me for an orgy inside a bar?
Old 02-03-2024, 08:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
chlim is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bros,

What will be the best timing to catch
the bus at level 1 gate 8 to pattaya when
It is less crowded?

Thanks you.

Cheers
Old 02-03-2024, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sib eh ho cheong...
Old 03-03-2024, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 13
ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngkha View Post
Actually girls from Soi 6 will stay with us till the next day afternoon 2pm then go back to their bar . Unlike Agogo girls will left after 5 hours. Agogo 5 hours is start counting once they left the Agogo. If we take them out for dinner and clubbing , the time left to have sex in hotel became ST only.
Soi 6 also have many gems to get. And most of the girls can do raw. So far all the girls I booked at Soi 6, all I raw
Just sharing PR at one of the 土嗨吧
Old 03-03-2024, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 9
Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngkha View Post
Just sharing PR at one of the 土嗨吧
Nice place ! Fin chill right? PR girls quality ok especially when they are in white uniform
Old 03-03-2024, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 769 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
sib eh ho cheong...

Haha..ok only la
Old 04-03-2024, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
bsku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ah, unfortunately I'll be there 15-18th... barely cross path
Old 04-03-2024, 09:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
oct80 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Visiting Pattaya next month 19-23 april
if got any bros happen to be there same period can drop dm
Old 05-03-2024, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
Fish22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very overdue FR! Was in pattaya 20-26

A few days prior to the trip I was matching girls on thaifriendly. Be patient if you're on free version because 10mins between messages. Throughout the trip I was messaging girls on thaifriendly as well

First night: went to soi 6. Met a cute bargirl but didn't manage to take her home for LT because she said she had to be home in the morning to change locks(?) Got her line to meet her the next night, but she messaged me the next morning to say she got a high fever and won't be working next 5 days. I went back to soi 6 next few days but she really didn't go to work, so I took that as a sign that soi 6 wasn't meant for my trip lol

Second day afternoon: tried honey massage 2 nuru. 3.3k for green? tag. Overall very meh service. As others said it feels like they try to upcharge you if they think you are PRC. Would not recommend

Second night: met a FL from thaifriendly. 2k ST. Great looks, BBBJ, but FJ was a bit lacking

Third night: KO from scuba training

Fourth night: met another FL from thaifriendly. 1.5k ST. Nice milfy looks, great BBBJ and FJ. Found out she's coming geylang next month and promise to meet her when she's working here

Fifth night: met yet another FL from thaifriendly. 2k ST. 140cm girl who weighs 38kg. Very small, very fun.

Last night: went to heavens above gentleman club. BEST PART of my trip. Small cozy club, good volume for music. Girls will take turns dancing at every table. No need to open bottle, prices for drinks and LD reasonable. I hung out with 2 girls for about 3 hours watching the dancers and other patrons, both girls topless and free roam everywhere. Spent less than 2k for LD for 2 girls and own drinks for 3 hours, then 500 bar fine and 2k ST with one of the girls after

Overall feelings: if I go back pattaya again I would visit more gentleman clubs, I don't like clubbing or bar scene but gentlemen club has a much more relaxed and quiet feel. Bonus because girls are happy to sit topless and even pantyless with you vs bars where have to be more conservative

Advice for others: wear stretchy pants! Bar girls will happily grope your cock so stretchy pants for them to stick their hands inside. For thaifriendly (and dating apps in general) be aware of the common ways to avoid getting catfished: verified photos only, learn how to spot filters, skip girls with no body photos

Thanks everyone who gave me advice before the trip!
Old 06-03-2024, 12:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
SYB72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by oct80 View Post
Visiting Pattaya next month 19-23 april
if got any bros happen to be there same period can drop dm
Will be there same day as u
Old 06-03-2024, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
DSAQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goatee33 View Post
which date are you going?
alone or with friends?

would be good if can find someone familiar to tour you around
Sorry late reply, end up will be going somewhere else first in May. Then probably early July then can go pattaya

Will probably ask here and fund bros like many other posts here. So far have been to bbk soi cowboy and nana, so hopefully won't be that out of the water
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1