The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 25-06-2021, 06:13 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

So I’ve been getting PMs everyday for Thai OKT telegram contact.

Sori bros, I have a standard answer, so posting here. Stop asking me as I very bored replying to the PMs, so will start zapping tomorrow.

1. Thai OKTs posted in March 2020 in Dome 1 they were shifting to Telegram.

2. ONLY Clients could get the contact - you didn’t use stable before and have no history with them? Too bad.

3. Pass you their telegram links for fuck? They dun let in new ‘members’, so no point right? Then sure some fucktard will write “got link from bro Keima”, then I get banned… so no, not giving it out. You snoozed in 2020, you lose in 2021.

Last edited by Keima; 25-06-2021 at 06:53 PM.
Old 25-06-2021, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
nomoregoodguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Made my booking with VP lady Mimi last weekend.

My experince with her is just like how BroRelax described. She looks almost exactly like her photo with some makeup. Opened the door in that sexy lingerie, with that look and figure, instant hard on for me.

She is sweet gentle and gave me a very strong gfe (your experince might differ from mine). Do finish the deed and still got time and similarly she also asked me to stay and chill talk if I want to. Can talk about anything with her.

Treat her well and with respect and she will give you her full attention too.

BroRelax said she looks like hk actress cherrie ying but I felt she reminds me more of a sg local influencer (N*vita).

Definitely in my rtf list. Probably don't mind trying overnight with her.

VP ladies visited
1) Priscilla
2) Diana
3) Mimi
Old 26-06-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 4
RagingBison is one of the Best!RagingBison is one of the Best!RagingBison is one of the Best!RagingBison is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoregoodguy View Post
Made my booking with VP lady Mimi last weekend.
Bro, how would you rate Mimi in comparison to Priscilla in terms of looks, body, and service?
Old 29-06-2021, 02:33 AM
Samster

RagingBison is one of the Best!RagingBison is one of the Best!RagingBison is one of the Best!RagingBison is one of the Best!

Here's my combined FR for all the VP girls I have visited. To save time for me writing and bros reading, I will just rank the top 3 girls in various categories. All according to my own opinion of course.

For reference, this is the list of all I have met.
A) Among those no longer available are Queen, Gem, Natalie, Vicky, Dawn
B) Currently active ones are Priscilla, Felicia, Denise, Yumiko

In terms of looks,

3rd - Natalie. Very pretty and looked exactly like in the photos VP bro posted. I think she is the only girl who did not enhance her photos at all. She also had a very charming smile which will really make your day.

2nd - Priscilla. I have met her with and without makeup on and really like both looks. Sometimes she looks mixed, which explains why I think she resembles the JAV star Rio and Blackpink's Lisa.

1st - Yumiko. She's the one who triggered me to start contacting VP bro in the first place during her first round here, which failed to materialise. This time when she started work again I immediately went for it and she really did not disappoint. Photos look slightly enhanced but still the prettiest one for me. With her blonde hair, it is like fucking a super chio ah lian.
Old 29-06-2021, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 15
roystonxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroystonxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroystonxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroystonxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Finally my turn with Mimi this afternoon.

3 words to describe her. Voluptuous, Fair, Sweet.

Body is a banger for sure - huge breasts that, slim legs, while in a petite frame. I’m sure guys who are suckers for petite girls will can’t help themselves to be all over her. That aside, she has an amazing ass that loves it when you give it a light spank. What I did was having her in doggy position, raised her up by grabbing her shoulders and fuck her with deep strokes. While fucking her she told me she likes rough sex and I grabbed her hair and fuck her the way she deserves. What’s amazing is also her fair skin, I’m deeply attracted to fair skin girls. Mimi’s skin is not only fair but smooth as hell. But not too nubile that makes you think you will hurt her.

Lastly, I would like to talk about her face. The above bro said that she reminds him of Singapore influencer N*vita. I’ve seen that influencer up close before. While the features and cuteness to me is similar to me, but I find that the skin tone makes the “resemblance” a little different. Mimi is way fairer. But I definitely can sense what the other fellow bro mentioned in regards to the similarity.

I’m actually certain Mimi will be a head turner wherever she go. I can imagine her being in a tight outfit showing her amazing breasts. I won’t be surprised if she’s approached by guys all the damn time.

VPremium has provided me an awesome experience from the start till the end. He’s smooth, quick and one of the service providers around who’ve given me the feeling of security. I like it when the location is decent enough for me to fuck the girl the way I like it. To be so deep in her cunt.

Either way, I’m sure she’s always fully booked. Stay safe everyone and thanks VPremium bro for both the wonderful pussy and the service.
Old 29-06-2021, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Mansvoice is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by roystonxx View Post
no wonder she wasn't in the lineup this morning.. sold out liao.

Think I would never get a slot haha
Old 29-06-2021, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 4
max8888 is one of the Best!max8888 is one of the Best!max8888 is one of the Best!

any bros have recent FR of sunny from VP?

really gian to visit (already a VP customer) but i wonder if her service is ok nowadays especially as she has been in this line for a while already....
Old 29-06-2021, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 12
joonshido deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjoonshido deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Body is a banger for sure - huge breasts that, slim legs, while in a petite frame. I’m sure guys who are suckers for petite girls will can’t help themselves to be all over her. That aside, she has an amazing ass that loves it when you give it a light spank. What I did was having her in doggy position, raised her up by grabbing her shoulders and fuck her with deep strokes. While fucking her she told me she likes rough sex and I grabbed her hair and fuck her the way she deserves. What’s amazing is also her fair skin, I’m deeply attracted to fair skin girls. Mimi’s skin is not only fair but smooth as hell. But not too nubile that makes you think you will hurt her.

Lastly, I would like to talk about her face. The above bro said that she reminds him of Singapore influencer N*vita. I’ve seen that influencer up close before. While the features and cuteness to me is similar to me, but I find that the skin tone makes the “resemblance” a little different. Mimi is way fairer. But I definitely can sense what the other fellow bro mentioned in regards to the similarity.

I’m actually certain Mimi will be a head turner wherever she go. I can imagine her being in a tight outfit showing her amazing breasts. I won’t be surprised if she’s approached by guys all the damn time.

VPremium has provided me an awesome experience from the start till the end. He’s smooth, quick and one of the service providers around who’ve given me the feeling of security. I like it when the location is decent enough for me to fuck the girl the way I like it. To be so deep in her cunt.

Either way, I’m sure she’s always fully booked. Stay safe everyone and thanks VPremium bro for both the wonderful pussy and the service.

Wah.. so envy u loh.. got special service can do rough..
now mimi become angpai liao.. already like Denise hard to booking..
she deserve it to be great gem on VP stable.
Old 30-06-2021, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingBison View Post
Here's my combined FR for all the VP girls I have visited. To save time for me writing and bros reading, I will just rank the top 3 girls in various categories. All according to my own opinion of course.

For reference, this is the list of all I have met.
A) Among those no longer available are Queen, Gem, Natalie, Vicky, Dawn
B) Currently active ones are Priscilla, Felicia, Denise, Yumiko
Continuing with two more categories. For VP girls, I think their breasts deserve to be a separate category of their own.

In terms of body,

3rd - Denise. She will be perfect for you if you like huge tits on a petite frame.

2nd - Natalie. Tall with nice slim legs that look great when resting on your shoulders.

1st - Priscilla. Totally my type. Tall and slightly thicc, everything looks perfectly proportionate. Beautiful complexion too, only blemish is a tattoo that was partially removed.

In terms of breasts,

3rd - Priscilla. Big and beautifully shaped, but look and feel enhanced. Her breasts and nipples also don't seem very sensitive.

2nd - Vicky. Amazing natural pillows, fair and enormous and very nice to knead.

1st - Gem. She actually has one of the smallest pairs among the VP girls I have met, around a B cup. But somehow her breasts were still my favourite to grab and squeeze gently.
Old 30-06-2021, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Hunkydunky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recent FR on wenwen (VP)?
Old 30-06-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3476 / Power: 8
KengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipodkia View Post
One thing for sure she’s so dam hardworking. I’m now missing looking at her in the mirror while writing this 😂
Drop u a PM..
Old 30-06-2021, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
nomoregoodguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Yes bro. When I mentioned their similarities, I was referring to the face features. But skin tone they are totally at 2 extreme end lol. One is super fair and one is super tanned 😂
Old 01-07-2021, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
DurexKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow! Lately lots of choices

Last edited by DurexKing; 01-07-2021 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Length
Old 01-07-2021, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
vichie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for past 3 visits to VP.
Trying to give back to the other bros please enjoy my humble newbie FRs.
Some girls are not active at the moment but hope it will help some bro if they are back again.
Looks are subjective so please take it with a grain of salt. I always bring my own mouthwash and wash before and after, whether you get the same service is truly depend on the girl, YMMV.

1. Flora
First visit to VP.
Looks: 7.5/10 Petite and cute
Body: 8/10 Amazing rack couldn’t believe how big it is considering how petite she is.
BJ: 9/10 Skillful with DT from time to time
FJ: 9/10 Can take long session and really tight. Clean down below too
GFE: 8.5/10 Doesn’t speak french to me but do light kisses. She speaks lots of languages easy to communicate. She also has those straight forward no BS personality which I personally like. Special mention to her tugging the bed sheets during FJ might turn some bros on. Small chit chat after the deed.

2. Joy
Looks: 9/10 Pretty SYT with fair skin look close to the photo
Body: 8/10 Decent size boobs and sexy curvy body
BJ: 7/10 Didn’t last long and seems to be lacking technique.
FJ: 9/10 Can try lots of position and seems to really enjoy it plus nice sound all around
GFE: 8/10 Can shower together and light kisses. Didn’t speak other language that well so might be difficult to communicate.

3. Adeline
Looks: 9.5/10 Tall pretty model like, just as advertised. Slightly more tanned compared to picture.
Body: 9/10 Really took care of her body and an amazing pair of C’s
BJ: 9/10 Surprised at how good it is not sure how to describe it…
FJ: 8/10 More on the quiet side with some sound here and there.
GFE: 7.5/10 She put on make up naked in the bathroom while I take a shower, interesting point of view. Clean, neat and lots of tissues just as all previous FR from other bros. Might be a little difficult to communicate due to language barrier. Told me to lay down and cuddle after the deed, stayed until the time is up, do not feel commercial at all.

All of them work hard to please during the session and hope they try to do it to all bros. Treat them nice bros, Again YMMV.
Old 01-07-2021, 03:50 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 4
TankJunk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTankJunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR For Mimi (VP)

Had a session yesterday evening with Mimi and I'm here to give a quick summary. Decided to try Mimi after seeing many bros hyping her up in this thread with claims of her looking like local SG influencer or a specific HK actress.

Dropped a message to Bro VP the day before asking for a slot and was lucky to catch Mimi sometime in the evening. Bookings with Bro VP are smooth as ever with clear instructions, no qualms about it.

Location: 9.5/10. Solid spot. Entered the building and came into contact with no one else at all. Secluded yet accessible enough for bros who drive or route march there. Room is cosy and nice with a large white bed and spacious shower.

Let's talk about Mimi.
Looks: 9/10. Chio and pretty. Pretty with her fake lashes on and makeup. Might slide down the score if make up was off but definitely a face that most bros will be pleased with. Saw reviews stating that she looked like local influencer N*vit* which I can see slightly but as what others have mentioned, Mimi is definitely fairer. Rather, I felt she looked more like A**a E*, another local SG influencer from, N*C in terms of face and body (Bros who have visited her can try and remember and see if my memory serves me right). Overall, very pleased.

Body: 9/10. Where else to find a natural D CUP?! Holy shit the moment she opened the door, she was in a red lacy sleeping gown with no panties on. Boobs were on the verge of popping out! 36DDD is no joke and will get many guys drooling over them. Petite in size standing at about 158cm as advertised, really gives off the cute girl vibes. With a rack like hers, obviously she isn't going to be a skinny girl. But I can safely say she isn't fat (no tummy or flabby arms) Very well proportioned body that is pleasing to admire and enjoy. Ass is soft yet firm too!

BBBJ/Catbath: 9.5/10. Outstanding. Very well versed in her craft and she knows how to suck really well. Told her I haven't had sex in a while and was scared to shoot too early but she just continued like a champ. Took my rod down and gave a consistent good tempo BJ. Told her I liked it wet and sloppy and she delivered. Good usage of tongue throughout and the BJ lasted for around 5mins. Wanted her to take a break so I said let me go down on her instead. Neatly trimmed down there and pleasant smelling. Let out loud moans as I licked and massaged her pussy. Could definitely feel she was wet and ready. Said I wanted to head into the main course but little did I know she was a devil in the sheets! She pushed me back onto the bed and continued to suck me off, increasing her speed. Enjoy to the max! Super shiok, love the feeling of getting eaten up

FJ: 9/10. Wet and tight. Pussy feels super good and warm. Used a super thin condom and it felt great. Dolby surround sound and she was not afraid of letting others hear her moan. As I pumped harder and faster she gave me a CFM harder look while bitting her lips. Amazing. Just kept going and all I could hear was piak piak piak. Changed around a few positions (good ass to doggy) before finishing off in missionary.

GFE/PSE: 9.5/10. Overall, it is a dynamic experience. When I 1st entered, she was a shy SYT. Once the clothes were off and everything went into overdrive, she turned into a horny sex devil wanting every bit of you. Gives me and other bros a good taste of 2 different styles that will sure appeal to many. Showered me in the beginning but showered alone after the deed which was no big deal for me. What I liked was that it wasn't rushed. Your 1 hour will not be robbed and she is super welcoming. Did I mention she is super well spoken too? I was seriously impressed with her command of English that she picked up herself! (partly due to her interacting with foreigners in a bar she used to work at) Could hold up a good conversation with me in bed while caressing and playing with my nipples Talked about life and gymming. Her straight forward personality is a plus. Before leaving I requested her to take out her boobs just for a bit and let me suck on her nipples more and she did, unforgettable pair. Gave me a kiss on the lips and I went on with my day.

RTF: Yes! Well-worth the money.
P.S. the reason why she is so hard to book is because she works till 10pm only bros! From what I heard from her, she has a cap of 7 bros per day. Thats why she does not appear in the roster on somedays as she is fully booked. So those keen on booking her, better do so earlier to avoid disappointment. Do take care of her as she is a gem to be treasured.

End of Review. Take care and stay safe Bros!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1