The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2021, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 5
plor is one of the Best!plor is one of the Best!plor is one of the Best!
Vaccinated MLs?

Bros,

Anyone know if MLs have been given priority vaccination or know if there are local/MILF 40+ MLs who already been jabbed?

Many of us worried about safety, yeah? For me thing I most worry is getting QO and have to sit in hotel for 21 days. Go crazy.

Looking for Vaccinated ML who wear mask - any suggestions?

My thinking is if ML is vaccinated chance they test positive is possible but very small. That much safer.

Yeah yeah I know I can just sit at home too.
Old 25-06-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
GerryJays deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vaccinated MLs?

I asked some for fun, some said jab, some no. Hard to say to be frank.

Not to mention they can also be lying to make you feel assured if you raise concern. If concerned just make sure they wear mask. Sure they will oblige also.
Old 25-06-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GerryJays View Post
I asked some for fun, some said jab, some no. Hard to say to be frank.

Not to mention they can also be lying to make you feel assured if you raise concern. If concerned just make sure they wear mask. Sure they will oblige also.
Yes good points, but for me I already fully vaccinated - so as worried about Covid as about getting SHN/QO.

Less risk of that with vaccinated ML I think - since even if they have positive customer they have to catch it and test positive for you to get QO. Less likely they catch with jab.
Old 25-06-2021, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
I think its better you go buy those covid test kit and donate to ML test on spot before unmask.
Haha good idea - I provide a mobile test service - run test and report results to MOH + SBF for the good of all bros in SG
Old 25-06-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2809 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by plor View Post
Haha good idea - I provide a mobile test service - run test and report results to MOH + SBF for the good of all bros in SG
My usual ML has been vaccinated..Moderna I think.

How I know? She got the booklet or the form, and ask me to read, so that is how I know. hahaha

ML who does juagen, massage..and no other hanky stuff like BJ or FJ.
Her massage is good and has been shared widely here. haha
Old 25-06-2021, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

my regular ml also go jab liao local one
Old 25-06-2021, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Some have been waiting for Sinovac. It matters to them when they RTC. Maybe quarantine period will be shorter.
Old 25-06-2021, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by plor View Post
Yes good points, but for me I already fully vaccinated - so as worried about Covid as about getting SHN/QO.

Less risk of that with vaccinated ML I think - since even if they have positive customer they have to catch it and test positive for you to get QO. Less likely they catch with jab.
I thought, despite getting vaccinated, it does not mean one won't get infected. In short, infection is still a possibility, except that there is a safeguard in a sense that effects won't be severe and not be a ICU case.
Old 25-06-2021, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
I thought, despite getting vaccinated, it does not mean one won't get infected. In short, infection is still a possibility, except that there is a safeguard in a sense that effects won't be severe and not be a ICU case.
Definitely can get infected - but chance is ~20x less likely than if unvaccinated. And yes - even less likely one ends up on oxygen tank.
Old 25-06-2021, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Scared don’t chiong
Chiong don’t scared
Old 25-06-2021, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Think most PRC MLs will prefer Sinovac - simple reason when go back less hassle, was told by one regular ML recently.

Problem is - with only 200k shots available how many of them will get it ? Since they also have to fight with their own countrymen and country women who are currently residing here.
Old 25-06-2021, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Vaccinated MLs?

Not long ago, if mls say they already vaccinated, you will know they are above age 40. But our government is too quick to roll out to those age 12 to 39. With this roti prata going on, it's frustrating. Let's hope by mid-July, we can eat at hawker centres five persons to a table. I have seen elders ransacking the rubbish bins since CB days but they didn't kena the virus. Experts say bukit merah cases maybe from public toilets and long queues. Just lucky or unlucky la.
Old 26-06-2021, 02:59 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Many MLs are on work permits, and you can see newspapers all usually talking about ‘vaccination rollout to citizens’ so a lot of MLs, like other work permit holders, are registered n waiting.

SinoVac is oversubscribed, so also a long waiting list.

I reckon with the accelerated vaccination schedule, we should see everyone who wants to be vaccinated will be able to do so by August.
Old 26-06-2021, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

Next time chiong must bring 2 x ART self test kits. One for FL one for me. Test liao both negative then feel safer.
Old 26-06-2021, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
If they jab sinovac, they have higher chance to get infected by wuhan virus than Pfizer/Moderna. When they get infected they most likely won't know till test positive since china vaccine mostly turn infected into Asymptomatic.

I think its better you go buy those covid test kit and donate to ML test on spot before unmask.
Read from Yahoo that a few countries that depended on Sinovac are now reporting high infection rates despite most of their people been vaccinated with it...seems like it highly unreliable vaccine and yet our gov still dare allow it to be use...
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1