The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2015, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
If nothing goes wrong, I will be there again on 30th Sept till 2nd Oct. Regardless if I have a good time, your lunch is on me if we can meet.

Btw, I did rode into walking street around 5pm before they closed the road.
ok 30th Sept 7-8pm at Goodfellas Bar in Soi 6. All Sg , My and Indo bros invited except seaj

I'll buy my ticket now.

BTW Walking Street gogos open 8pm onwards so the time you rode in , most of them just woke up in their own or some guy's room!
Old 17-08-2015, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

I still cannot book ticket leh... Waiting for my client confirmation. He will fly in from Hanoi and we meet at BBK airport. Have a meeting in Rayong again.

Goodfellas will be a sure check in destination for me.

Mid next month have to go Angeles city... Virgin trip also... Any advise for me?
Posted there but no replies.

Btw, what's with the SEAJ thingy? Sorry, lazy to dig thru piles of threads.
Old 17-08-2015, 10:01 AM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I still cannot book ticket leh... Waiting for my client confirmation. He will fly in from Hanoi and we meet at BBK airport. Have a meeting in Rayong again.

Goodfellas will be a sure check in destination for me.

Mid next month have to go Angeles city... Virgin trip also... Any advise for me?
Posted there but no replies.

Btw, what's with the SEAJ thingy? Sorry, lazy to dig thru piles of threads.
Bro no one ever HAVE to go to AC la! You want to go la!

seaj is an idiot child pimp trying to take over sammyboy. Fucker act holy and people who disagree with him are considered as rival pimps and abused by him. Sam doesn't ban him cos it would go against the board's freedom of speech stand but fortunately many bros here stand up against him and now he's been pushed to a cut and paste master to make his point.
Old 17-08-2015, 11:23 AM
Samster

I admit AC for entertainment purposes lah. Actually I already planned Bali for my clients and even contacted the driver too but 2 days ago they sounded more interested to check out AC. So bo pian cancelled Bali and plan for AC loh.

Child pimp?!!! You sure or not? legal meh?

This points system how it works huh? How to get more points? What is the privilege? I only know something like lau jiao can zap xin jiao... if tio zapped account freeze?

Sorry so many questions... answer only if you free lah.
Old 17-08-2015, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Soi 6, I think I did mentioned that I rode thru many soi and was referring to the massage palour. I really didn't spot any lookers.

Anyway, as your nick is, I should clarify as instructed because it seem important to you. The girl as mentioned works in "Lovely Bar" in soi 6 and not difficult to spot as she is the only pretty girl in the bar. I don't know her name as I don't ask neither do I give any names.
PEACE
Bro..I was only interested in your post becos it implied Soi 6 bars are bad. This is where I feel I either need to shame that bar or defend it becos one bad egg affects the whole Soi. There is no ' Lovely Bar' in Soi 6 as you reported. Lover Lane have..Lucky Love have.

We are all samsters here so I just asked for clarification..not in any way giving instruction lah. I just hope you can remember the bar name. If what you say abt this bar is true. I will shame them thru our inernal network.

And please do not think I trying to pick a fight leh. Its good we share..but we need be fair and accurate.
Old 17-08-2015, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Kan Air

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Old already rolling down the hill so kiasi mah.
Give me Airbus, Bombardier or Gulfstream planes with jet engines also can.
555 yes you know me best!
Too bad Thailand route don't have Gulfstream G8 coaches in service.
Quote:
Wah piangz this type of plane you dare to take meh!?

Life is precious dun pray pray!
No wonder...a similar plane just crash in Papua, killing 54 people...RIP
Old 17-08-2015, 11:33 AM
Samster

Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboy View Post
Am i invited to the party?
I better keep quiet lest be accused of advertising.

You related to CPboy ? Boys dun come my place..only uncles and ah peks
Old 17-08-2015, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Soi 6, are you happen to be free during my next visit? Able to PM me the best beer location I can find in Soi 6?
E
Thats why I said you funny mah.
You asking me recommend my so called competitors along my Soi. To me its like walking in a Toyota showroom and asking which Honda model is the best.
I just hope you not a troll or jus another clone.
Old 17-08-2015, 12:07 PM
Samster

Alamak... I tot that post of mine wasn't approve?

No troll or clone... I ask to PM recommendation is referring to your location lah... Because I read that your shop name appear will be regard as adver. So wanted to know the name.
Old 17-08-2015, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Thats why I said you funny mah.
You asking me recommend my so called competitors along my Soi. To me its like walking in a Toyota showroom and asking which Honda model is the best.
I just hope you not a troll or jus another clone.
U just love the job of holding stranger hand and providing all the info u have. End of the day, what u get in return from a stranger, merely 1 extra bottle of beer?
Old 17-08-2015, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post

You also wrote that you rode around looking for girls. You didn't alight and have one single drink and talk to the girls? You certainly didn't ride into Walking Street while the gogos were open!
I do not understand why u will be bother to debate on this... I must admit, Pattaya is a boring place, all ugly old gers congregate in Pattaya. I normally go to BKK Soi Holland. This is the street where all the pretty SYT babes are.

Dun waste time in Pattaya. Full of ugly old hippos.
Old 17-08-2015, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U just love the job of holding stranger hand and providing all the info u have. End of the day, what u get in return from a stranger, merely 1 extra bottle of beer?
Dun lidat say lah..over the years I have met many bros who now I treat as friends rather than just customers. The last few I met like bro cheekies I was more than happy to hear they enjoyed their trips.

I dun count friendship by number of beers they buy lah. But those who come sebok sebok only I tell them take a walk lah.

A few times some sinkies pass by the bar. They asked for me. Said hello. I asked would you like to sit and have a drink. They said no thanks..we just curious want see who you are. Knn..I like Zoo animal issit. Want see who I am.. Some boys come and saw me and actually run away siah..I really must look super ugly or so scary...Haizzz...I just human being lah sell beer in Pattaya. Nothing special.

Only you lah always want curi my gogo gers.
Old 17-08-2015, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
No wonder...a similar plane just crash in Papua, killing 54 people...RIP
See what I mean?
Ah Pek still can suan me fussy and spoilt brat.

Quote:
I normally go to BKK Soi Holland. This is the street where all the pretty SYT babes are.
Bangkok Soi Alibaba and Soi Holland best liao!
Old 17-08-2015, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
I do not understand why u will be bother to debate on this... I must admit, Pattaya is a boring place, all ugly old gers congregate in Pattaya. I normally go to BKK Soi Holland. This is the street where all the pretty SYT babes are.

Dun waste time in Pattaya. Full of ugly old hippos.
I have heard rumours of a street even locals find it cheap and full of babes. I remember there used to be a SammyBoy Gold Member that leaked it here. They call it soi belgium but only remember the Gold bro brought me there. These are all the new and fresh girls one step before they are unleased into the ktv/massage/agogo industry.

They are the best la, cheap, dont ask for much, willing to please, know how to dress and makeup, great service. No horse run ahhhhhhh......

I forgot how to go liow coz back then i didnt know how to recognize the streets of thailand.

There is a lesser extent to that soi in Pattaya just off Soi Kohok call Fatt Mong Village.
Old 17-08-2015, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
See what I mean?
Ah Pek still can suan me fussy and spoilt brat.

What planes did the last two air crashes in our region involve before this Air Trigana accident?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1