The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2024, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
asian23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

Lady drink is a drink for the lady which she earn more than half as commission.
Old 21-02-2024, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
asian23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pin up and XS gogos the girls are also western spec - usually dark skinned and uglier.
Old 22-02-2024, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by asian23 View Post
Pin up and XS gogos the girls are also western spec - usually dark skinned and uglier.
Are you blind? Or wearing sunglasses?

These are the 2 top Agogo in Pattaya

Most of the customer is Asian here, the prices also detract many Westerns who don't spend as much as Asian. There are all types of girls in these agogo if you take a look
Old 22-02-2024, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Are you blind? Or wearing sunglasses?

These are the 2 top Agogo in Pattaya

Most of the customer is Asian here, the prices also detract many Westerns who don't spend as much as Asian. There are all types of girls in these agogo if you take a look, they have some of the hottest girls in the city
Old 22-02-2024, 12:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kabeed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met one 19yo in one of the bars in soi Diana, zero English, don't even know the existence of soi 6 but if she go there confirm top 3% in terms of looks. Didn't take her though. Cannot communicate.

Buakao/LK metro/chaiyapoon/MIT/honey/Diana/boomerang although is mostly westerners but got gems...
Old 22-02-2024, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playstate View Post
sorry noob question. lady drink is really a drink? or like a bar fine kinda thing? or code for i'm interested in you lol. how to order the lady a lady drink?
In soi 6 bar, you need to buy a drink for yourself which can be a beer, soft drink, water. Cost is from 50baht to 100baht for a bottle. To get the lady u interested to sit down to drink with you, u need to buy her a lady drink which cost 150 to 200baht.
Old 22-02-2024, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 2
Playstate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by daviddavid View Post
In soi 6 bar, you need to buy a drink for yourself which can be a beer, soft drink, water. Cost is from 50baht to 100baht for a bottle. To get the lady u interested to sit down to drink with you, u need to buy her a lady drink which cost 150 to 200baht.
Got it thanks. Up you with my humble points.
Old 22-02-2024, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 2
Playstate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Lady drink is a drink for the lady which she earn more than half as commission.
Thanks. up.
Old 22-02-2024, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
DSAQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Walking street is a must visit for first timer. Is a long stretch of bars, clubs and agogo. Just go see see look look. Visit Palace, Pin-up and 89 Agogo. Drinks are cheap but ladies not cheap.

LK Metro and Soi Buahkao is mainly for Western guys. Ladies there are dark skin and plump. Once in awhile you will see a gem but 80% single mom. Prices there are quite cheap.

Soi 6 is popular because the girls there are of younger age and more gems can be found there. You should go and see.

Hollywood Club is a FL gathering place. Customers all Asians.
Thanks. Planning a trip maybe in may or june
Would also want to check if there's any agogo at Soi 6? Or are they all the bar type?
I heard there's some agogo still in pattaya which has fully nude girls too. Any truth to that?
Old 23-02-2024, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSAQ View Post
Thanks. Planning a trip maybe in may or june
Would also want to check if there's any agogo at Soi 6? Or are they all the bar type?
I heard there's some agogo still in pattaya which has fully nude girls too. Any truth to that?
No agogo in Soi 6. Go walking street or LK Metro. Agogo with full nude is usually gals not to Asian taste. One such agogo is windmill at walking street.
Old 23-02-2024, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
vicsong71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

in LK metro , nude girls can be seen at Kink Agogo at level 2 .
Electric dreams used to have nude ladies at level 2 too.
As Daviddavid mentioned both Windmill clubs at walking street have nude ladies .
Old 23-02-2024, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 518 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSAQ View Post
Fully nude dancers are common now..... can be found in many AGGs & Clubs.

Why not be adventurous abit and explore the LB clubs.... they also have nude ladyboys on stage (both pre-ops & post-ops).
Some of the pre-ops LBs have schlongs that would put many guys to shame..... I wonder why these guys with well endowed pricks want to be LBs.
Those interested..... the LB clubs are located on the other side of 3rd street...... more commonly referred to by the locals as the darkside.
Old 23-02-2024, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
DSAQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daviddavid View Post
No agogo in Soi 6. Go walking street or LK Metro. Agogo with full nude is usually gals not to Asian taste. One such agogo is windmill at walking street.
Thanks. Will probably go explore full nude agogo to see what exactly the angmoh/non-asian tastes is like. I assume they're fatter, fake boobs, and full got tattoos?

Also if a club says only serve asians, does that include or exclude indians?

Thanks for answering all my noob questions bros
Old 23-02-2024, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 2
Smeets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Fully nude dancers are common now..... can be found in many AGGs & Clubs.

Why not be adventurous abit and explore the LB clubs.... they also have nude ladyboys on stage (both pre-ops & post-ops).
Some of the pre-ops LBs have schlongs that would put many guys to shame..... I wonder why these guys with well endowed pricks want to be LBs.
Those interested..... the LB clubs are located on the other side of 3rd street...... more commonly referred to by the locals as the darkside.
Do you know which clubs, bars or other places have Fully nude dancers in Bangkok?
Old 25-02-2024, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

lol no need to argue or prove a point, guys. the thing is, these agg open and close randomly over the years and each boss has his own way of running the agg business. i cheong for many years leow and all i can say that every few years some agg will chnage mgmt and their pattern is different one. my most recent trip to bkk was the agg in nana have fully nude ones but for a limited window only per night.

crazy house in soi cowboy is always almost all girls nude. but usually nude girls are not as pretty but once in a while u may come across very chio ones. but once in a long while and every cheongster will be aiming for her to bf....so u think about it la, what are ur chances unless u are a whale. '

for me when i cheong pattaya, windmill has fully nude and i saw 1-2 really gorgeous girls - classic thai look, fair, big natural breasts, shaved and slim. and in crazy house in bkk, i also bf the prettiest there (also fully nude) and had an awesome time makign babies with her hehe

whatever it is, have fun, watch ur wallet/phone and always use condom unless u want to risk AIDs or STDs lo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1