The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2017, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute
Uber Driver Misbehave

Uber driver in S’pore allegedly tried chatting up female passenger on Facebook after ride.

Please refer to mothership.sg for details

Too sociable

According to a post shared on the Uber/Grab SG Partner’s Facebook group:

This fella was the uber driver that my brother’s gf took when she booked uberpool. After the ride ended, he tried his luck searching for her name on FB as per her name in the uber app, he tried to add and strike up a conversation. Hrmm, so basically our details in the uberapp can be used privately for personal satisfaction outside? I don’t really care about any positive or negative comments. Me and my bro just want to hunt this clown down. Senang cakap lah, lu gi potong lu nye bola tu pat bawah kasi anjing makan sua boboy, salah org lu nak try selit daun, jgn lah main block block, tak shiok sey. (Translation : Talk is cheap, I’ll go chop off your balls and give to the dogs to eat. You’re wrong for trying your luck (with my girlfriend), don’t play block block, not shiok sey.)
Any info pm, thx.

However, the post was subsequently taken down for unknown reasons.

Confront the Uber driver over messages

The duo then messaged the Uber driver, but did not receive a reply.

Translation:

Salam (Hello), I want to ask you one thing, do you know who is the girl you tried to message?

The girl whose name you found from Uber, then after she left you searched for her on FB, do you know who she was?

Do you know about the rules and regulations of the PDPA?

PDPA refers to the Personal Data Protection Act, which is mainly used to discern when it is appropriate or inappropriate for an organisation, in general, to collect, use or disseminate an individual’s data.

While it might not be the most applicable law in this context, the Uber driver probably felt the heat.

Passengers can report to Uber

Back in February, we wrote about Uber driver Dylan picking up female passenger Dora, who then turned into his girlfriend.

However, Dylan felt that it was inappropriate to ask for her number during the ride.

Instead, Dylan asked his friends within his social circle about Dora, and asked if it was okay to have her number – and that was only after a friend of a friend got back to him about her.

On the other hand, this particular Uber driver might have been trying to get friendly in the same fashion, but given that he barely knew her and that she was already attached, the driver made a bad move by finding and adding a passenger on social media without her consent.

This can be disconcerting on the passenger’s end.

It is not known if this matter has been resolved, but the original posts have since been taken down.

Should you find yourself, or someone being harassed by an Uber driver, there is an option in the app which you may use to report issues or any abnormalities you face in your Uber journey.
Old 03-08-2017, 03:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Uber Driver Misbehave

I suppose there are privacy settings in facebook which you can block anonymous from sending you message, or even hide your profile from the public.

The whole fucking idea of facebook to cheat people sharing their information for free, e.g. family, friends, relationship, education background, hobbies, etc. You guys must have underestimated how valuable these information is, especially when such information is gathered at the global level.

Fuck facebook. I have an account with a fake name and a blank profile.
Old 03-08-2017, 04:12 AM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Back to the topic, although I think the driver is a little stupid to shit in the place where he makes living, it's totally fine for him to search any girl who lets the profile of herself open online.

Also, it takes two hands to clap, the girl must have conversed with the driver, who appeared to be a stranger to her, on the facebook before the boyfriend found out.
Old 03-08-2017, 06:17 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Back to the topic, although I think the driver is a little stupid to shit in the place where he makes living, it's totally fine for him to search any girl who lets the profile of herself open online.

Also, it takes two hands to clap, the girl must have conversed with the driver, who appeared to be a stranger to her, on the facebook before the boyfriend found out.
Right on, when it is public, no holds barred. Same like the video Jack Vale did on instagrammers, he picked those who posted their whereabouts, search for them then he confronts them with all informations he could get from postings done and really surprises these strangers.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 03-08-2017, 06:31 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 0
taureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Because I am so free, I have thought of becoming a Uber driver for the fun of it. But I am afraid of meeting strange men who are up to no good.
Old 03-08-2017, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by taureanwoman08 View Post
Because I am so free, I have thought of becoming a Uber driver for the fun of it. But I am afraid of meeting strange men who are up to no good.
Who knows? The passengers might be the victims lol
Old 03-08-2017, 10:14 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 0
taureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Who knows? The passengers might be the victims lol
You very funny leh. Yes, who knows hor?
Old 03-08-2017, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
hanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by taureanwoman08 View Post
You very funny leh. Yes, who knows hor?
I used to be a taxi driver. And some of my pax ever told me, many female like to take PHV because the drivers are young. Same for PHV drivers, many drives because the chances to know gals and up them is higher than working in office.

But if anyone wants to drive PHV just because of this, please be aware, there's new regulations relating to harrassment of pax (NOT harrassment from pax). If the pax complains to Uber/Grab and your account got suspended, you are screwed!!!

You can silent all the people on earth but you cant change the size of your PENIS or add 2 balls to make u a MAN.
Old 03-08-2017, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
Right on, when it is public, no holds barred. Same like the video Jack Vale did on instagrammers, he picked those who posted their whereabouts, search for them then he confronts them with all informations he could get from postings done and really surprises these strangers.
Some people are just so stupid to complain their privacy being intruded while they are the one who expose their own privacy openly.
Old 03-08-2017, 05:39 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Some people are just so stupid to complain their privacy being intruded while they are the one who expose their own privacy openly.
Cannot really blame the passengers... In order for them to be recognised by the drivers, some of them will put their real name and some even put real life photos on the apps so that Uber/Grab drivers are able to find them on the road easily....

Imagine the passengers got onboard and the drivers ask "are you [puppylover86541]?
Old 03-08-2017, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Cannot really blame the passengers... In order for them to be recognised by the drivers, some of them will put their real name and some even put real life photos on the apps so that Uber/Grab drivers are able to find them on the road easily....

Imagine the passengers got onboard and the drivers ask "are you [puppylover86541]?
I suppose you can still use the apps if you put down a fake name like "Donald Trump".

Also, I don't think the driver will look for the passengers based on the profile photo, especially on a busy street. I've been using the app without any photo any I didn't miss any booking so far.
Old 03-08-2017, 10:42 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I suppose you can still use the apps if you put down a fake name like "Donald Trump".

Also, I don't think the driver will look for the passengers based on the profile photo, especially on a busy street. I've been using the app without any photo any I didn't miss any booking so far.
Not all.... just some....

And usually I look at the map and tell the driver my shirt color
Old 03-08-2017, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
mia2002sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is nothing that stop these uber driver from misbehaving...any laws or punishment from lta or government To stop all these nonsense ....the most get warning or suspend for 2 weeks ...then jump ship to grabcar law...

.if this happens to a taxi driver lta will just fined and suspend the driver for life ...there are so many rules to government the cabby behaviour and yet on the phv side not a single ruling that stop or punish them.
Old 04-08-2017, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mia2002sg View Post
There is nothing that stop these uber driver from misbehaving...any laws or punishment from lta or government To stop all these nonsense ....the most get warning or suspend for 2 weeks ...then jump ship to grabcar law...

.if this happens to a taxi driver lta will just fined and suspend the driver for life ...there are so many rules to government the cabby behaviour and yet on the phv side not a single ruling that stop or punish them.
You have a very interesting mindset. This is like asking: what laws protect us from being murdered.

We are supposed to protect ourselves from being murdered in the first place!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1