The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2010, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
Gordon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGordon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L16h51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive View Post
Bro Gordon, hope I'm not being too intrusive. Any syt in the house willing to tie me n gag me during the session? I have been to 1651 twice but too shy to request.
This i not sure depends on the girls, nothing too extreme i think u ask them they might agree..
Old 27-10-2010, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Submissive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nothing too extreme. Just like to be tied and gagged and enjoy the session being teased. Not sure whether coco willing to do it.
Old 27-10-2010, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
Sorry to interrupt u here, but pls dun flame anyone that tries to leave a comment here. to believe or not all depends on the readers. If u have somethings comment on this hse or OKT (Me) pls direct ur arrows on me. Comment it Straight into my face i dun really mind u know cause ur giving pointers to improve me or my hse. Thanks, waiting for ur precious comments.
Aiya, OKT Gorden, not exactly flaming lah. Me is a Clone Hunter and am here to catch clones who write FAKE FL. So far I find you a good up and coming OKT in GL. Maybe you should give some tips to your counerpart, OKT Ah Fat from L2062. He is ok but need to polish a little more lor. Wahahahaha!!!
Old 27-10-2010, 04:08 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: L16h51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive View Post
Bro Gordon, hope I'm not being too intrusive. Any syt in the house willing to tie me n gag me during the session? I have been to 1651 twice but too shy to request.

Wahh! Bro, you wanna play dominatrix arhh? Try Cindy from L2837. She can even wip you if you bring one. She can also pour hot wax on your body. She can dress up in leather lingerie while performing dominatrix. Don't forget to bring your hand cuffs and she would blind fold you with her G-String. Wahahahahahahah ............................................
Old 27-10-2010, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Aiya, OKT Gorden, not exactly flaming lah. Me is a Clone Hunter and am here to catch clones who write FAKE FL. So far I find you a good up and coming OKT in GL. Maybe you should give some tips to your counerpart, OKT Ah Fat from L2062. He is ok but need to polish a little more lor. Wahahahaha!!!
He no more in the trade already.
Old 27-10-2010, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wahh! Bro, you wanna play dominatrix arhh? Try Cindy from L2837. She can even wip you if you bring one. She can also pour hot wax on your body. She can dress up in leather lingerie while performing dominatrix. Don't forget to bring your hand cuffs and she would blind fold you with her G-String. Wahahahahahahah ............................................
Too wild, not for the fainted hearts
Old 27-10-2010, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 21
BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!

Seems like many Ang Pais from this house aren't working recently.

Maybe OKT Gordon can update a list of those on OFF, so that brothers don't make a wasted trip down.
Old 28-10-2010, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ethanlee123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope the bros here don't do anything extreme or radical SM and treat the gals with some dignity and respect. Afterall they are human just like you and me..
Old 28-10-2010, 12:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mikeiws is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Smile Re: L16h51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
Ok Hse Trained, up till now no complains need more feedback from the Bros..
Tried Man Li last night, here's my rating:

Look: 6 to 7. Typical PRC syt look. She can look much better if she can improves her make up skill :-)

Body: 8. Slim and fair, my type. Almost same as En En, but much fairer and with a slight tummy

Boobs: B cup with pink nipples. Not for boobs lovers, but just nice for me.

BBBJ: 7/10 Good suction, but not enough deep throat.

AR: I don't really fancy this, but I quite enjoyed it this time round. She is the 蜻蜓点水type, but thats what I preferred. Would be better if she can do some work on my manhood with her hands while AR.

FJ: 7.5/10 Tight. Started off cow gal and finished with doggie. Quite accommodating.

AFI: I don't know is it me or she misses home. Although she puts on a smile, u can sense sorrow in her. My gut feel is that she won't stay for long, unless some senior bros can cheer her up :-)

Mikeiws
Old 28-10-2010, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeiws View Post
Tried Man Li last night, here's my rating:

AFI: I don't know is it me or she misses home. Although she puts on a smile, u can sense sorrow in her. My gut feel is that she won't stay for long, unless some senior bros can cheer her up :-)

Mikeiws
Brother, you are very de funny leh. Wahahahahah!! Why only snr bros can cheer her up? Newbie cannot cheer her up meh???
Old 28-10-2010, 04:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
billybonker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well this is my first visit to GL so you will have to excuse the FR and also note that I have no other point of reference other than FL in hotels.

Popped over this lunchtime as I was very interested to find out what PRC girls are like - so far only done Thai and SG gals.

House - looks inviting from the outside and well setup and big inside. Gordon offered me a drink when I arrived which was welcome as I was fucking hot!!

Room - good size, nice shower, big bed. Very happy to see all the mirrors - that was a nice surprise

4 girls on offer, and all looked cute and hot to me which was nice

Chose Zoe (?) At least that's what it sounded like. Long wavy hair cute face, nice slim, tight looking body and big wide brown eyes.

Age - 20 I think she said if my mandarin is correct but looks younger so I could be wrong.

Vital stats - sorry no tape measure bros

Looks - hard to judge and very subjective. Would I be happy to take her out and about on my arm? Yes, so I'd say 9/10

Boobs - nice pert boobies with small nips. A good handful I'd say.

Body - smooth skin, no blemishes, no flab or fat. Sexy ass - 9/10

Shower - thorough and playful, running her soapy boobs and pussy over my body with a bit of BJ action thrown in.

Massage - firm and loosened my muscles up a treat, ready for action.

Catbath - WOW!! Now I know what a proper one should be like, fuck me it felt good!! Again very playful and fun

BJ - nice, lots of tongue action and so cool watching in the mirrors 9/10

HJ/AR - not my thing

Fingering - did not get that far before she pounced on my cock

Frenching - some light kissing which suited me as I don't really enjoy tonsil wrestling with a girl if I know she just been ARng some other guy recently

FJ - man has she got a tight pussy!! A few positions, best for me was doggie as she got such a nice ass. Felt great lots of moaning etc from her 9/10

GFE - difficult for me to judge properly as my mandarin sucks. Lots of 'wo ting bu dong' from me and her which actually became quite funny. She
Old 29-10-2010, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
nicholassoong81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynicholassoong81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just came back from another satisfying trip to Gordon's shop. Brought two friends along and they thoroughly enjoyed themselves. We tried Zu er, Man Li and Guo Guo. Here are our humble ratings of the girls. I gathered feedbacks from my friends on Zu er and Man Li.

Guo Guo
Looks: 8/10
Figure: 7/10 (Small boobs)
Catbath: Not really skilled
Attitude: Not bad. Maybe she is tired. But pleasant girl overall with a sweet disposition.
BJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 7.5/10 (Could be better if she doesn't watch the time too much)

Man Li
Looks: 8/10
Figure: 7/10 (Small boobs)
Attitude: Not bad. But she is tired as well.
Others: My friend seems to enjoy himself.

Zu er:
Looks: 7/10
Figure: 8/10
Attitude: Obliging and willing to please. Cute girl. Pls treat her well.
Others: My friend seems to enjoy himself.

Cheers to Bro Gordon. Pls continue to bring in more pretty girls. My friends are impressed with your stable of girls. Looking forward to more RTF trips.
Old 29-10-2010, 07:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mikeiws is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Smile Re: L16h51

Quote:
Brother, you are very de funny leh. Wahahahahah!! Why only snr bros can cheer her up? Newbie cannot cheer her up meh???
Hey Bro,

U are right, I shldnt prejudge. I said that based on the assumption that senior bros are more experience in TCSS with them or more sexperience to make them feel better. Ha ha.

Anyway, to all bros who are skilled in "counselling" verbally or orally or in whatever way, cheer them up if u can :-) I'm sure u will be rewarded in a way or another ;-)

Mikeiws
Old 31-10-2010, 05:28 AM
Samster

Sorry not that i dun wanna update up guys on the status of the hse gals is that sometimes too busy to log in. Paiseh try my best.
Old 31-10-2010, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
jimlim3112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OKT Gordon,

Which of your girls are fair, can do frenching but not AR....got any liddat or not?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1