The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-05-2017, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
ds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Going to try Leela from siamangels this few days, any bros have feedback?
Tried Kate from Turnmeon when OKT did a swap from Nim.

Kate can speak quite good english which was great. Boobs are enhanced but a little firm and still nice to grab. Looks are 90% similar to photo shown. GFE is quite up there.

YMMV.
Old 16-05-2017, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wanted jojo just now...but someone beat me to her for 330 appt..so look ard and decided to try Jantar....look more like local Ah Lian in tight micro....had to help her out of it and later to help her squeeze back in....haha...very GFE...smiley and gigglish just like a jcgirl or poly bonks....she gets aroused easily through fingering....could feel her cum wave after wave...n her moan each time u finger fuck her...her bbj very pro....only downside is she smokes so frenching with tobacco flavor...all in all nice fresh bonk...first time here n worked as cosmetic girl in Chiangmai.
Old 16-05-2017, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
Hmm. Seems like Jojo, Queen, Ray and Vasa in the same place. And someone's fr...
Nah...don't speculate....Jojo' housemates are Miso and Penny.
Old 16-05-2017, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 13
bokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud of

Hi any fr on Penny from SS? Cant seem to find any here.
Old 16-05-2017, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 8
yangmehmeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ray from TitaniumBabes

Face: Cute and always smiling
Body: Abit plump but not fat
Boobs: Not natural but still nice to grab haha
Pussy: Clean shaven and no smell

Nice bonk, bubbly character. Meaty ass good for doggy

Rtf: Yes, if Vit M permits
Old 16-05-2017, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 22
Masakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to behold

Source - Siam Angels

Babe - Oana

715 views on Siam Angels main forum but only 1 FR which fails to surface on FL Dome 1 Great Bonks, do not really understand. She is a GEM.

CAVEAT EMPTOR (Buyer's Beware) This is based on my own personal experience with the babes and OKT Service, it may not happen to you.
- Cute Girl
- Super GFE
- Photogenic (Real life Average GND look)
- "D" Cup (Enhanced Perky Pointed with op marks beneath)
- Conversational English Speaker, I got ACE Card becos I know a little conversational thai lingo
- Commando Style, once she gets high, she is in control and will Rape you
- Came 3 times Singapore visit before, tag her before all her 3 visits but lost lost her number, she even spend her nights with me whenever I am at BKK
- Recommended for SVCS Lover
- It may not happen to you because she is very comfortable with me.

THE LOCATION
Very Private and Secure. She has an GFE kind with warmth personality of a Thai babe. We spend almost 10 mins getting to know each other to chatting and light petting.

1st SHOT
She lead the way in servicing me with smooches. Her BBBJ was slow, long and DEEP Throat ....... its heavenly !!! Just the way, I like it. She is experience in the art of sex yet is able to make it seem non-commercial. We french for almost 15 minutes with like long lost.

Her tongue and lips were constantly licking and kissing sensuously all over my body especially my weak spot, she was grinding her groin on my thighs with her moist hole and moans into my ears of her heat of which I could not resist any longer, as she puts it on cap immediately minus artificial lub, and started sliding her wet moist lubricated pussy with my hard rod. All this while, she uses me to satify her needs and in control, Within moments, she cummed violently. And ask me to control as she wants to cum more. I guess she is comfortable with me, which may not happen to you.

I really enjoyed when a lady just take control and violated me for her sextification firs, which makes it less commercial to me, hard to come by such babes. ooooohhhhhhhh, that is the kind of sensation that I always enjoyed in any love session with a woman who knows how to sex-tisfy herself. Gonna be many RTF if her slots are not fully booked like JoJo, Miso, Doris and Linda. Somehow, this babe is able to KC me and I kind of allow it.

When she had her filled, she whispers lustfully into my eyes and give her my best shot like last time we were together. Gave her a kiss on her forehead and slowly downwards to her navel. Giving her the same treatment as she did me. Deciding on giving her the tongue-ful treatment. Not a screamer but soft moaner she is.

From soft moans of pleasure, I was teasing her slowly with the tip of my manhood (fully capped) which is engorged with blood. She grabbed me and moaned into my ears and begged for my tool. I decided not to give in but instead slowed down more and got her to feel every ridge of my veins running along my hard erected manhood. She was moaning in ecstasy as she kept begging for release of her on-coming orgasm. I began to sped up alittle and before I knew it, she was already convulsing in ecstasy as her legs were shivering and shaking. Leaving my manhood inside her as she slowly returned from the land of earth shattering orgasmic ecstasy.

Pulling me upwards towards her as she french me deeply with lust, her tongue was deep into my mouth as I feel her tongue searching every nooks of my mouth like a snake hunting for its prey. She gave me the wink and commented that she cummed so violently but enjoyed it. Once more I gave her that wicked grin, as I commence my second wave of assault.

Slowly my hard manhood just penetrating only an inch into her pussy. She was craving for more, as her hands were pushing my butt pushing for deeper penetration. I gave her the slow fast thrusting as I really enjoy her warm moist pussy as she squeezes my manhood meeting each of my withdrawal thrust..... this is sensation, not all ladies know this technique and got the skill.

Few minutes later, she started grabbing my arms hard and tell tale signs of her oncoming orgasm as I was planning to cum together with her. But I persevere on and made her cum thrice before I was beyond control as I watch her facial expression cumming. We both came together as she was panting, hugging me with her legs wrap around my waist and waited for my manhood to deflate. She whispered that she wants to cum again. She was like in her breath stating that her boss going to scold her for poor performance to the next customer.

2nd SHOT
After the short washing up, she could not wait and we were already in a slow sensuous doggie standing which led to her cumming two more time and this time her legs gave way and I finally ejaculated in her rear AJ style. We had another round of washing filled with talks request for me to look her up when I am in Bangkok area. This GEM is terrific companion girlfriend material.... but KC Queen.

VERDICT -

Name - Oana

Age - 23yr old

Height - Estimate 1.65m

Weight - Estimate 45kg

Stats - 36D-25-35

Looks - 7/10 (about 90% like the studio photo)

Body - 8/10 (Slim and Excellent Svcs top notch)

Boobs - "D" cup (Enhanced Full Perky Pointed with ops scar beneath)

Communication - 7/10 (Conversational English, but I speak Thai with her)

Frenching - 8/10 (I love the way she kiss me)

Cunninglus - 6/10 (Sparse turf, still trying to get her to go bald and gets turn on easily merely just fingering, maybe I hit her G's)

Fellatio - 8/10 (Slow, Deep and sometime fast without hands)

FJ - 8/10 (The session was very much like a FB type of bonk)

Massage - NIL (No time)

Accommodating - 10/10 (Super hot friendly with Excellent GFE and Svc !!!)

Awards - 4/5 Stars

RTF - Yes, if there is available slots until her last day in Sg.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

★★★★★ Best Experience Ranking ★★★★★

Essential365 - Constance, Wanda

Not in any order of Merits

Old 16-05-2017, 08:24 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Just curious why dome 1 do not provide out call? some of us are willing to pay more to avoid those kapo neighbours from peeping wondering why so many men come in and out of the apartment / condo?
Old 16-05-2017, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 16
armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!

Hard to control ma, outcall here there everywhere, later don't come back or run away, then jialat. And higher chance get caught.

But true la, i also want if got outcall
Old 16-05-2017, 09:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckham07 View Post
Queen is from titanium babes, vasa from Poseidon?
Both stables in same apartment unit? Same okt?
Aiyo... If u hv read my RTF Queen FR carefully , you will know / guess the reason liao... It was a last minute arrangement that Okt had done in order for all of us to continue to bonk Queen. Lol.
Old 16-05-2017, 09:13 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by (@^@) View Post
Aiyo... If u hv read my RTF Queen FR carefully , you will know / guess the reason liao... It was a last minute arrangement that Okt had done in order for all of us to continue to bonk Queen. Lol.
She too noisy la lol😂
Old 16-05-2017, 09:19 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
She too noisy la lol😂
She is waiting for you to stuff her mouth with your "Goodness"
Old 16-05-2017, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by armour88 View Post
Hard to control ma, outcall here there everywhere, later don't come back or run away, then jialat. And higher chance get caught.

But true la, i also want if got outcall
I think outcall lower chance to get caught

Even if get caught, she can say she is independent or visit friends... if get caught in incall apartment/hotel, she got no excuses to siam
Old 16-05-2017, 09:21 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She is waiting for you to stuff her mouth with your "Goodness"
She took it albeit too much😢
Old 16-05-2017, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
She took it albeit too much😢
If others can hear her, that means its still not enough
Old 16-05-2017, 09:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of
Quote:
Just curious why dome 1 do not provide out call? some of us are willing to pay more to avoid those kapo neighbours from peeping wondering why so many men come in and out of the apartment / condo?
Just my personal opinion but I dun recommend u bring her back home lor. Just in case any gold bar from ur home got missing and there will be a dispute...

If go to another hotel for short stay, u will need to check in w 2 passports. Dun think u want to leave a record there.

Unless u dun mind to book a night stay, 1 passport is sufficient. But i dun think it worth the $$$ for 1 night hotel stay just for 90 min bonking session... Overnight bonking might be more worthwhile.

And most SG okt does not fetch ladies around because of the wastage in transportation time and the risk of man in blue laying in ambush for the okts and runners.

Usually okts in overseas are willing to provide out call due to high competition among stables, over night service and the man in blue are not so Xiao On one... That's what I do every month while away from the little dot...

Anyway, just my little comment... Hope u r not offended.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1