The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 09-10-2017, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
IGoFast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TockCock View Post
Trying later.. wish me luck
Try alr remember share ah bro
Old 09-10-2017, 12:32 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3268 / Power: 30
kingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

With not much options around due to the recent "hazards", finally saw my fav stable bring in solid girls once again. Fast hand fast leg and booked..

Jaya (Bangkok-Gems)

Height: 1.6m
Looks: Pretty enough young and clear face
Boobs: B cup
Ass: Power solid and firm
Pussy: Clean shaved
Body: have some abs too
Gfe: Good English

Overall bonking Jaya is seriously like bonking your young time first gf that kinda feel. Youthful, young playful type. Allows me to paint her but she don't do CIM. Not a problem for me since her bbbj skills not bad but still green. Natural wet without ky after touching her pussy and shes a nice young bonk. Will ask u stop a while while she grasp her breath and continue slow strokes again..

Saw Sheena on my way out as she came to get some stuff from her and definately bonk her real soon. Tall pretty and nice figure :-) any Bros bonked her please share FR.
Old 09-10-2017, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
TockCock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

[QUOTE=IGoFast;16530948]Try alr remember share ah bro [/QUOT

Sure haha My Tiko friend also waiting for my FR before he go.. Kan
Old 09-10-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
kaz4mm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Late FR for Dawn from SexSenses. Bonk session was on 7/09

Saw KOC88 FR, eager to try. She took over Vasa's room.
Face: SYT. My type 9/10. The mole on her face is actually tattooed.
Boob: 8/10. B cup, natural.
Frenching: 10/10. All the way. She even gave me a hickey.
GFE: 11/10. Giggle a lot sia, damn cute coupled with her looks. Cuddle and look at you a lot.
BBBJ: 9/10. Got some teeth which I kind of like, I enjoyed the FJ more.
FJ: 10/10. Eye contact and moaning sounds natural. Pussy also tight. Cowgirl till I cum, that was like 10 mins straight.

Definetly SYT. Want to RTF but saw Yogurt. If only can tarma + Dawn..

KOC88 awaiting your FR on Yogurt
Old 09-10-2017, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 19
hgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of light

tempted to try Thank or Few from Soi but they are at the hot spot.
sighz....
Old 09-10-2017, 01:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of

Finally got to lay my hands on Dawn from SS. Purposely made an early morning trip down to secure booking after consulting one bro here to confirm she is of my type.

Lk: 8.5/10
Exactly like photo with normal Thai skin tone. Can recognize her once door open. Syt look. Told me she is 23 years old from Issan.

Body: 9/10
Slim with flat tummy. Yup, my favorite type. Confirmed slim with my chop!

Boobs: 8.5/10
Natural, full B cup. Firm and no sag. Allow me to suck as much as I like. Believe she enjoyed it when u made her aroused

Frenching: 8.5/10
Allowed. Was Frenching her while I doggie her from one side. One of my hand supporting her face while the other hand was busy cupping her full B cup. Did her like machiam like Jap AV lor.
=D

Fingering & Painting: 8.5/10
Allowed. I did it gently and gradually increased the speed. U can feel her body shaking slightly when u paint her deep deep.

Bbbj: 7.5/10
Not a fan but I think just normal bbbj. But I felt that her hand is more skillful than her tongue.

FJ: 9/10
Can feel the tightness and obliged all my pattern requests. She was trying to cover her mouth with her hand when I did her deeply in my 2nd round. But I naughtily grabbed her hand away and she grabbed the pillow to her face. That face expression on her is priceless lor...

GFE: 9/10
Sweet, demure who keeps smiling at me.

Overall: 8.5++/10
For those who like slim Syt like myself, I can only say Mai Tu Liao! Moreover hers is a pair of real Full B cup. For those who expects a high level of service, I think u might have to wait for her to gain more experience. I prefer to train/service demure Syts like her.

RTF: Confirmed but provided I can get a slot after this. Headache liao...

Note: Happened to see Niu Niu at the living room. She looks slim and Syt to me too. Hahaha... (evil laugh...)
Old 09-10-2017, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgfb05 View Post
tempted to try Thank or Few from Soi but they are at the hot spot.
sighz....
That is one place anytime you may end up be the next "lucky" chap.
Old 09-10-2017, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
SS - Apartment

One of the nice things about SS apartment is the small living room at the entrance
it would be best if one could go up and pick the flower of choice
but many times one goes up and sees also the other ladies
(this happened to me many times already)
I remember once that I forgot to RTF Row and I went up to taste a SYT
Row saw me and put up some acting in Thai, slapping my ass

that was fun!

of course it is best when no other lady but yours is in the aparment, and that small living room becomes the very very very very hardcore
since, let us agree on it, the bed, after a while, becomes oh so boring...

Any other bro got to use the tow sofas the "hard" way?
Old 09-10-2017, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
heartless96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is soi still at kam leng? Thank looks delicious but if location is at kam leng its a major turn off
Old 09-10-2017, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SS - Apartment

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy07 View Post
One of the nice things about SS apartment is the small living room at the entrance
it would be best if one could go up and pick the flower of choice
but many times one goes up and sees also the other ladies
(this happened to me many times already)
I remember once that I forgot to RTF Row and I went up to taste a SYT
Row saw me and put up some acting in Thai, slapping my ass

that was fun!

of course it is best when no other lady but yours is in the aparment, and that small living room becomes the very very very very hardcore
since, let us agree on it, the bed, after a while, becomes oh so boring...

Any other bro got to use the tow sofas the "hard" way?
That is one thing good about Apartment.
U can peek those gals staying there.
Make RTF on the same or more chio syt.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 09-10-2017, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
TockCock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelps View Post
That is one place anytime you may end up be the next "lucky" chap.
All booking cancel haix.. OKT say Few is sick
Old 09-10-2017, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 9
R00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to all

Anyone tried Nan from TRL?
Old 09-10-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
husker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah heng I got a slot for dawn today. Can foresee she gonna be damn busy from now on
Old 09-10-2017, 03:31 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Here I am again with another FR for another "maid"...
1st blood FR for Yogurt Sex Senses (lunch time bonk lol)!!!

Again, what is attached is what you are going to get including that piece of cutesy white one piece dress lol.

Yogurt is 23yo from Korat based in BKK.

Looks: 9.5/10 if she is not a chio bu then please go for a eyesight check up. Add the usual 1x thai tan and this will be the real Yogurt who opened the door for me. Sharp chin, big dreamy yet charming eyes, armed with 2 lovely dimples. What else to ask for? Super minor blemishes thanks to our weather but no real damage whatsoever. Chio means chio...

Body: 9/10. Fit and petite...not an extra ounce of fats found. Think a slim 18yo poly gal and this will be Yogurt. Height wise probably 155cm only but trust me, her body proportion is as perfect as it can be. 40kgs is her weight but u will not find bones showing or jarring out. Zero ink and utterly smooth to the touch. Maybe her looks and body really resembled one of my ex of yesteryear, I was super duper attracted to her (face and body wise)...Her butt got the meat. Firm looking yet soft to grab and caress...

Boobs: 8/10. 32B max so definitely not for boob lovers. I have no issues since her boobs are natural and nipples are small and light tan and to me they fit her her body perfectly. Nope she is not interested in boobs jobs and she likes them as they are.

Frenching: 10/10. My type of french. Slow, sensual and can really feel the sincerity / intensity of it. Best of the best. Period!

BBBJ / AR/ Catbath: 10/10. Super sensual and the best combo i had. Her tongue is one hell of a hardworking one. Frenched me incessantly before she started to lick my face, chin, down to my neck and chest before she worked on my nipples, moved south to my stomach licking slowly and before I know it, my mini me was inside her mouth. Slow and steady BBBJ before she glided herself north up to work on my fore mentioned body assets again and teased me for a kiss...I thought french time again...kanasai la, she siam lor...just to whet my appetite before disappearing down south again after thoroughly licking me all over. NBCB, my cock almost wanted to burst liao lol. She continued with her BBBJ and attacked my nut sacks slowly THEN she slowly lifted my legs high up. Yup, AR TIME!!! No wonder she cleaned my asshole so thoroughly la!!! Slurpy yet solid tongue work from her as she lashed my A hole like nobody's business till my raised legs almost cramped lol...After AR, she BBBJ me again before slowing moving upwards and looked me in the eyes as we naturally engaged in another bout of frenching. This is no exaggeration, bros...It was really that tok tong, one dragon service??? Lol try yourself to feel how I was "abused"!!! Best of the best again!!!

Pussy: 9/10. Trimmed, no time to shave yet according to her. A delight to paint and knowing my "no shave, no paint" rule, I still went down on her cos it was simply too attractive to pass up. No smell and Yogurt's pussy is another super wet one. OKT, i saved KY for u, none used lol. my saliva and her natural juices only.

FJ: 9.5/10. As I mentioned earlier, Yogurt really looks like my ex from a long time ago and she fucked like my ex also!!! Rode hard and fast relentlessly, always game to kiss, nibble her nose towards mine and happily frenched at every opportunity. She is almost a dream fuck for me. I think my cock was happily inside her pussy for at least 30 mins per shot. I dont want to cum simply I wanted to fuck her for as long as possible lol. Missionary her for a long time and she would look at me with her "puppy" eyes and uttered "siao siao siao" as I felt her pussy became soaking wet...Upon the grand finales, popped both my loads into her lovely mouth after 2 sexxions without any kpkb.... Truly incredible session!!! Definitely up there amongst my BEST bonks for this year. And my legs are really jelly now!!!

GFE: Exactly like my ex lor. She can speak some English and she just playfully love to cuddle and plant kisses on me when i was not paying attention. Yogurt is not suitable for those who are easily KCed. Fantastic gal.

RTF: Now i forgot who are Dawn and Yaya liao, sorry na.
Go figure out my answer. Case closed!!!
Happy bonking na!!!
Ps: Paiseh to that bro who was next after me, I overran the time, please forgive me!!! Blame Yogurt na!!!

Last edited by KOC88; 09-10-2017 at 05:33 PM.
Old 09-10-2017, 03:33 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durianinthesky View Post
FR for dawn from sex sense

A young sweet looking girl! She currently finish her hair dressing intern back in Thailand. Here for a short break.
I was hesitating for awhile while choosing which girl to bonk but im glad that i pick her =D

Location: accessible and easy to locate the stable. 15 min drive from my area xD
Look: 9/10 a very pretty SYT, 100% similar with photo, when she first open the door.. Im like holys**t.. I hit a lottery bro.. She is way prettier, cuter thn average sg poly or uni girls. The moment when she grab hold of my hand going to her room.. My xiao didi straight flagraising.
Body: 9/10 She is kinda about 156-157cm tall.. She got a small body frame(suit my taste as i got fantasies of having cute girl to hug)
Boob: 8.5/10 natural 34B,nice to grab and its not saggy. She easily came when i keep licking her tits. Will rate higher if she has bigger boobs. I'm a book lover 😬
Attitude: 11/10 i'm not exaggerating this point, really awesome!!! GFE Maximum,loves to smile and she really enjoying her time. Her English is limited. But I can speak Thai so not an issue. fully understand what i was talking about unlike other that i tried, easy to communicate with and great company. It was actually supposed to be 2 hour.. But i think is not enough for such a syt. =x she dont really care about the timing as she value us customer more. Gfe hits the roof hahahhaa.
BBBJ: 8/10 I enjoy that view from the top when she blow me deep. But she's quite young and I've high standard for bbbj very very hardworking girl. But slight teethy feeling. And her saliva damn. My entire inner thigh, dick and balls are all her saliva. Very very wet.
French: 10/10 usually they dont initiate first but this girl... Phewwwww blow my mind..she started kissing me first and she hug me like she want me badly bro. We had tongue fighting like WORLD WAR III...Idk maybe because im young that why she loves the passionate kiss? hehehee
FJ: 9/10 i love it she she said.. "wahh.. So big..." when i first penetrate her she give such a moan and shes squeezing my xiao didi mann! Damn tight, damn nice did doggy while holding her whole boobs n kissing! Tried 8 position but she didn't complain. In fact she's Hornier than me. We even had our second shot in the bathroom. With cd of cos.
RTF: FUCK YES, But I'm aiming yogurt now hahahaha. I bet koc88 will sot tio. We have the same taste hahahhaa

Definitely worth the money, Initially i didnt want to share this kind of finding but she kinda low on cash as expenses in sg is too cockup. So i decide to do a favor by asking more bros to go for this girl as my way of helping her up and my way of saying thank you for the great service! ((:

Bros please take good care of her and give her a great experience. She's really a Gem.

100% SATISFIED CUSTOMER ((=
Go try Yogurt la..lol if u trust me enough lor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1