The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2017, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post

as long we paying RM80 up to rm100....we just their DARLING for those 45mins or less or more and we thought we doing them the favour of giving them business, then we are dead wrong as we just one fo the "water fish"
Bugger Teddy Bear now got own private Cuci tunnel can talk lidat lah

Pity lah Pom who is like a Peking Man, ugly and fat and old, who can't even saddle a Camel properly. Where got chance to taste free pizza provided by water fishes woh

BTW, Camel's Hello Kitty is waiting for your drilling. Got permit ah?
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 14-04-2017, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by muuuha View Post
hello guys, Im Muha from Kuwait, 20 yrs , a student and Im coming to Kuala Lumpur on Aug .

then Im gonna stay in KL for 2 months with nightlife's budget 15,000 RM
so i wanna have much fun with clubs bars girls, so can you help me to get perfect plans ?

Tnx
ok like this
If you to have a Happy Happy 2 month stay at KL from August

Kindly PM me forum to make arrangement
Remit me Western Union RM5K as tourist service.
Once you reach KL ....then we can talk and make further arrangement

ok bor?

saas<----Next!
Old 14-04-2017, 10:01 AM
Samster

KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Bugger Teddy Bear now got own private Cuci tunnel can talk lidat lah

Pity lah Pom who is like a Peking Man, ugly and fat and old, who can't even saddle a Camel properly. Where got chance to taste free pizza provided by water fishes woh

BTW, Camel's Hello Kitty is waiting for your drilling. Got permit ah?
Nolah,
i realise that with my means of low salary....those acceptable ACE girls is beyond our reach as their monthly maintenance at less 5k or more.

ACE girls who is good looker or average looker can earn easily 5k at ACE

wait...need to go Sungai Besi now

saas<----Next!
Old 14-04-2017, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Happypcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
ok like this
If you to have a Happy Happy 2 month stay at KL from August

Kindly PM me forum to make arrangement
Remit me Western Union RM5K as tourist service.
Once you reach KL ....then we can talk and make further arrangement

ok bor?
This user dunno is real bo. Saja saja post for fun also possible. 15k still need to ask ppl where to cheong really doubtful. If I have the amount just google and all the nice cheong ing place will come out. Some more I don't think he can cheong everyday in kl. sure need rest the xiu di di . 😂😂😂
Old 14-04-2017, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bugger Teddy Bear, advise him to go up to Genting Cuci Tunnel lah

He is bringing Vietnam Dongs equivalent of VND 75,000,000 and with that he can drill the shit out of those Vietcong army girls.
that why i ask for little tourist fee 5K ringgit and remit western Union to me if he is dead serious but i doubt so especially he say he from kuwait...
trolling more like it.

saas<----Next!
Old 14-04-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4tortoise View Post
Hi Senior Bros, am up in KL for the long weekend. Previously a brickfields supporter (sigh). Have been to ACE a few times before, so many thanks for all the info. Maybe grab a beer/kopi together if happen to be in ACE on Fri/Sat night? Will be in red polo, kakis & sandals.
PM Pom lo to see if he free but hor make sure endless supply of Kopi "O" kaw and Kuaci..chicken wings...fruits.
POM will then introduce his Harem "tents" of chicks

but you can PM shylook
he also got Harem "tents" of wild chicks.

better if you can PM dyelook
he got Harem of delicious quality Harem "tents" of many nation

If you got loads of cash, then try our resident PaperCut leng chai.
His Harem 'tents" is all top notch proven quality as well.

as for the rest,
all misers especially me...

saas<----Next!
Old 14-04-2017, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks Anthonysoon for giving a helping hand, to screen off those useless data miners or contact collectors.

Wildboar had been instructed by Pom to give better services to those who quote our operation codeword "Koong Foo Zi"
Fuyoooo.
codeword "Koong Foo Zi" for better service

if Want One Dragon service leh?

saas<----Next!
Old 14-04-2017, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
Hah! Even 9am in the morning also got gurls!
They come down for breakfast mah!

AFter eating, hope to snare one or two customers by hanging around .
Of course, stocks are lower quality than compared to night.

But in terms of safety, morning b4 12 noon is safest.
Also best time to eat abalone -- clean and fresh!
Also good time to DFK if the gurl allow! The gurls haven't started to suck Bangla's dicks yet! Serious....my brudder!

Happy cheong! Like I've said, avoid Ah Mei! She is there quite early.
Search for "Tong Li, singer" in google and you will see what she looks like.
you failed bro..
Those who come down breakfast and still wearing pajamas usually work from midnite until early morning 4am.
So not a good time for abalone nor dick service

if you want fresh...then best time for young abalone from midnite and used abalone from 12 noon......That if you want fresh Abalone DFK..

saas<----Next!
Old 14-04-2017, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happypcc View Post
This user dunno is real bo. Saja saja post for fun also possible. 15k still need to ask ppl where to cheong really doubtful. If I have the amount just google and all the nice cheong ing place will come out. Some more I don't think he can cheong everyday in kl. sure need rest the xiu di di . 😂😂😂

let see if he remit me western Union 5K

saas<----Next!
Old 14-04-2017, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by muuuha View Post
hello guys, Im Muha from Kuwait, 20 yrs , a student and Im coming to Kuala Lumpur on Aug .

then Im gonna stay in KL for 2 months with nightlife's budget 15,000 RM
so i wanna have much fun with clubs bars girls, so can you help me to get perfect plans ?

Tnx
Tipu lah! Bukan semua orang Arab kaya! Banyak pelancung2 Arab conman! Here are a few scams that have been reported:

(1) Go to saloon for hair wash, put bag in a nearby chair. Then when hair wash over, shout: "My money in my bag is stolen! Your staff stole it. You give me taxi money to go back hotel or I report police!"

(2) Approach a stranger and ask to see the different denominations of Ringgit. "I haven't seen Malaysian money b4. Can you show me?" When the sucker pulls out his wallet, the fucker will snatch the wallet and pull out the money notes, pretend to see and inspect. Then he returns the wallet to sucker, but by sleight of hand, a few notes have been stolen.

(3) A variation of the above is to use a child to distract the sucker!
Old 14-04-2017, 07:36 PM
Samster

anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Below are rich disgusting "goldfingers" who need to give gold, diamonds, $$$ to get young wives, GFs and WLs

Old 14-04-2017, 07:37 PM
Samster

Below looks like Pom & Wildboar!

Old 14-04-2017, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:

Below looks like Pom & Wildboar!

Wei wei
Pom where got that fat?
That lady more like Sotong lo.

saas<----Next!
Old 14-04-2017, 11:22 PM
Samster

I haven't seen Pom in person yet, only his photo and his own description of himself.
Old 15-04-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I haven't seen Pom in person yet, only his photo and his own description of himself.
me too...

this year...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1