The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-12-2019, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 7
tyronboy12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytyronboy12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried Bella https://sglonelyguy.org/bella-massage/

Was abit shocked when door opened, because the face almost totally different from the photo, in real life she is much more older and tanned, need to discount 50% but i think her face is still acceptable to me 6.5/10, because i prefer milfs.

She is friendly and the best part is her pair of huge headlights, totally turn on when she slide up and down your body, opted for 2 shots and was done in 45 mins, which she said most customers say want 2 shots but cannot cum so fast. In between shots, got some kind of nuru massage which is quite unique and enjoyable.
Old 30-12-2019, 01:22 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
My personal contact from shop. Not listed anywhere. Ping me if you're interested to find out more.
U posting for her?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 30-12-2019, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
939bab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Nice. You should have gone in expecting her real person and photos to tally. She's very pleasant looking to me.

Nowadays, if I find her, it's for 90 minutes and probably 60 minutes are used for chit-chatting to catch up and companionship. And I really enjoy her companionship.

Not much of a kick anymore.
How much does she charge for 90 mins? Is her place close to O mrt? I feel like texting her to ask this but I’m not sure if it’s okay to text her for price and rough location...it might look bad if I ask but never book if too far...
Old 30-12-2019, 03:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
veneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi guys,

Found nice massage gem whos worth the time.
Only for those like massage well, yet with decent sensual

Xiao Yue SLG
Looks: 8/10 with a chic mainland ahlian look witin average height
Massage: 9/10. Massage well applied. Initially feels rough but somehow
My body feels refreshed. I think she work in HC before.
Service: 7 to 7.5/10 HJ with nice boobs. Need experience as she rubs my brother hard and sucks hard. Quite effort jus need polishing.

Patronise her to get a nice chic looking ahlian who massage as well as HC masseur with decent HJ. She may look cold but she warms up once u talk. Now my body feels better and not painful. Good luck boys worth the money with 1hr spent
Old 30-12-2019, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 10
TheLastDollar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheLastDollar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyronboy12 View Post
Tried Bella https://sglonelyguy.org/bella-massage/

Was abit shocked when door opened, because the face almost totally different from the photo, in real life she is much more older and tanned, need to discount 50% but i think her face is still acceptable to me 6.5/10, because i prefer milfs.
Thanks for sharing bro. Can strike her off my list. Always wanted to try her even though i know her real life may differ very much from pics. Damn sad that so many are RTC-ing soon. My fav Sally RTC on 5th Jan. Then even OG Angel also no reply me.
Hoping for better ones in 2020!
Old 30-12-2019, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

I pen my tribute to Angel as the year comes to an end
It is sad for me that regular 1hr appointments do not satisfy my beloved Angel anymore.
I thank her for the memories.

There were tell tale signs that she was drifting but I kept my faith
I feel that this is a good time to end as she is simply not in the mood to work anymore
I cannot bring myself to rtm Shu Qi also due to their close connection
Come 2020 I will have to go hunting again, or even break for CNY, I don’t know yet
Old 30-12-2019, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
It is sad for me that regular 1hr appointments do not satisfy my beloved Angel anymore.

I feel that this is a good time to end as she is simply not in the mood to work anymore
I cannot bring myself to rtm Shu Qi also due to their close connection
Come 2020 I will have to go hunting again, or even break for CNY, I don’t know yet
Well it's human nature to pick a more rewarding option to maximize material satisfaction, especially in a trade where there exist a limited timeframe, both in terms of length of stay and popularity level.

While most of us lament on and off this/that ML took the easier way out instead of maintaining the high standard which help propel them to AP status, at times I question how many of us won't take the same route if we are in their shoes.

At least you had fond memories of your happier times with her bro. There will always be new ones to fill our voids la but similarly some MLs just stick w us even when they have changed or long gone. For me, it's Donna. One whom I will always remember my times spent w her.

2020 coming, let's start collecting more sextifying memories with MLs ! Cheers~
Old 30-12-2019, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
bogusblah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Crap, I should have done my research before booking her. Tried her last week. Really must discount the looks, i'd say 30%.

Boobs not big, keep saying her CBJ very good, but I rejected.

Recommend avoid and save money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Save your money on this one.
[/B][/B]
https://sglonelyguy.org/tianxin-massage/

Last time SBF website down, so I cant write to warn bros If you noticed, I wrote an MR on that site too. However, that site has filtered comments. So I wrote in with hidden code.

I hope no bro go and attempt due to my comment.

Since I can come into this site, I'll just briefly describe what really happened

Room not tidy and clean, towels (those old store kopitiam white small towels) all over the floor. Then asked me go bath, come out, said no towels left. Ask me to use tissue to wipe. OMFG. 1st time use tissue to wipe myself dry from shower. Even outfield has towel.

Her boobs, small. Forget it

120 HJ as posted online in which I opted for. But she said she prefers me to go for 140 with CBJ in which she claimed shes good in. I got a feeling that if I reject, I will get shitty 120 service. So I go for 140 service (I know is way above market avg price cos I am BETTing on better service since I'm there already).

140 service has limited massage. And piano. And so short. She immediately go for cbj 5mins after we started the session. Give her some credit, her cbj is good. I lasted for 20mins.

And that's it bro. Overall session 25mins excluding my bathing.

Oh. Her look and figure, give 20-30% discount.

So... save your money.

Probably gonna get zapped. But I did my part.

Good luck bros. If possible, Any 20-25yo ML with good looks and service, let me know. Thanks.

Happy New Year!
Old 30-12-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Well it's human nature to pick a more rewarding option to maximize material satisfaction, especially in a trade where there exist a limited timeframe, both in terms of length of stay and popularity level.

While most of us lament on and off this/that ML took the easier way out instead of maintaining the high standard which help propel them to AP status, at times I question how many of us won't take the same route if we are in their shoes.

At least you had fond memories of your happier times with her bro. There will always be new ones to fill our voids la but similarly some MLs just stick w us even when they have changed or long gone. For me, it's Donna. One whom I will always remember my times spent w her.

2020 coming, let's start collecting more sextifying memories with MLs ! Cheers~
Thanks bro, I used to be particular about drop in services.
But now that we have talked about it, I start to see the big picture
I happy for her that she is well loved by many and well provided for
I wish her all the best in her future plans
Old 30-12-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Wah... I was about to rtm her this week. She drifting then my money also drifting elsewhere liao.
Old 30-12-2019, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

referrring to bao bei.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
abv average massage and atitude, excellent hj9/10. face is ok but body is 2/10. need to have my ablity to seperate physical looks and sensual to enjoy the session lol
Seems like recently things have started to get going again with a few ML(?) with decent photos. many fast hand/leg already i couldnt fix appt for them on fri and sat that match my timing
Old 30-12-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post

Wow bro, I wanted to post a reply to AL but you said it all. I couldn't have said it better!

If there's an option, a path to take where the returns are much much better, seriously who wouldn't take it!? If our own careers offered that, surely we would grab it too!

So, we must remind ourselves while the MLs always seek to maximize their earnings (and well they should), we as customers should also always seek to maximize our pleasure from the money we pay them. Sorry to some guys, but yes, less vanilla girls, more angels please!!!!!! Lol.

Anyway, we had one of the best rates, best services and most beautiful MLs who ever graced our shores. Ever! MLs like her brought the service and aesthetics standards to greater heights. And we should keep demanding for it. Would be nice to see her a few more times, but I take it as she has unofficially closed shop.

I, for one, am highly grateful for OG Angel. It was a real pleasure knowing you. See you around baby!
Old 30-12-2019, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Wow bro, I wanted to post a reply to AL but you said it all. I couldn't have said it better!

If there's an option, a path to take where the returns are much much better, seriously who wouldn't take it!? If our own careers offered that, surely we would grab it too!

So, we must remind ourselves while the MLs always seek to maximize their earnings (and well they should), we as customers should also always seek to maximize
Haha spot on bro. Imo so long as they deliver what I pay them for I am fine, even if later stage they becomes more "selective" in accepting my booking. I won't bother to compete for their attention with deep pocket bros coz I not trying to woo them and more importantly a bond that is built on monetary investment is unlikely to be very genuine. Most of the time our disappointment in them are due to our irrational emotional attachments with these MLs, when such a sign develops, best to move on to new targets to avoid heart and wallet "injuries"
Old 30-12-2019, 11:46 AM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
When you handle and suck so many kkj on a daily basis, there will come a time whereby you just want to take the easy way out..

A lengthy break from this scene will do her good.. I also feel TX's departure somewhat affected her motivation and psyche..

Time for us to find the next Angel ba..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 30-12-2019, 11:52 AM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bro, I used to be particular about drop in services.
But now that we have talked about it, I start to see the big picture
I happy for her that she is well loved by many and well provided for
I wish her all the best in her future plans
Well, VP, it's been a fun ride with you..

All good things must come to an end, eventually..

Will you still use that avatar after she leaves?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1