The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2011, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold
Re: Xian, China

Judging from the number of persons addressing u as "uncle";
I should win this contest by a very big mirgin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
May a younger man like me remind you older men that this a a sex forum, from the last few posts, sound like an Old Folks Home. Making comparision to see who is older.

Old 19-04-2011, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
Hahaha.... SO Bro Coolmanks, you win by a very big margin by being the oldest?

Oops! This is a sex forum, not an old folks forum. Better stop before Bro WKK makes noise again.

Hahahaha.....

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 19-04-2011, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
KNN, you have culture meh, I am utterly shock that you know how to visit the museum and ancient sites of Xi'An?

I thought all you know is go airport, check in, get boarding pass, wait for plane, get seated with seat belt bucketed, take private transport to CP, bother me, report to POZOLIM after checking in, bother me, go to KTV, pick 3-4 gals, win or lose games neber drink - just lick your glass, bill settled, go for supper, bring 1-2 meimei to hotel, do men thingy, sometimes sleep late sometimes wake up early for breakfast, bother me again. KNN,,,,, next day, repeat the same process but different KTV..........heeheeheehee,,,,,,,,,,

Uncle PTR; why you mention me, why mention my name in such a far place like Xi'An. My comfort zone is in GuangDong and maybe Fujian, Xiamen. You must be feeling self concisious for not coming here after promising me you would do so. BTW, the thing you ask is done. No worries. 别客气!

May a younger man like me remind you older men that this a a sex forum, from the last few posts, sound like an Old Folks Home. Making comparision to see who is older.

KNN,,,,,Uncle PTR say cannot go means cannot go lah! Why? Must answer to you is it? Last year, I told you to have Ba Kut Teh with him and you didn't put any effort to visit him. What 'that fellow' don't any how say leh! Now work is getting heavier and have to produce shit and paste on the wall (发粪涂墙) otherwise get fried sotong how? Who is going to feed my meimei in CP?
Haha.... Bro WKK,

In one post, you fires so many rounds... hahaha.... You are very boleh!

I am glad to learn that you are busy with works, and that means you will not be in CP that often. If I can make it to CP, must book you right in advance right? Yes, I am feeling self conscious for not meeting you in CP as promised. There are so many factors. The situation would be worst as I have been given heavier duties in Europe.

Thank you for agreeing to help.

Don't you know such thing as Old-Man sex! Old folks would talk about sex, although they might not be able to do it as well as young men like you.
Bro adidas might be busy when he was in Singapore, and that is why we miss the opportunity to meet mah.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 19-04-2011, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
that fellow always self proclaim he's a young man ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen
Oops! This is a sex forum, not an old folks forum. Better stop before Bro WKK makes noise again.
that's right ... afterward that "youngman" make noise abt old folks like us ..
Quote:
Don't you know such thing as Old-Man sex! Old folks would talk about sex, although they might not be able to do it as well as young men like you.
totally agreed ...
Quote:
Bro adidas might be busy when he was in Singapore, and that is why we miss the opportunity to meet mah.
aiyah ... that "young man" called me at the last min .. how to meet ???
he think everyone is like him ... holiday in sillypore ...
Old 24-05-2011, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
devion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

went to Wu Yang hotel as recommended by one of our bros. Called Dan Dan, check her out...

hotel is indeed 3 stars rated..very old lift & rooms...creaky lift doors..kinda scary went going up to the 8th level, where the sauna is.

Reached & was greeted by the pimps...more like the boys...they asked for any gal I knew....I simply said I like to view the gals....

Proceed to the main shower room...wierd is that I need to strip naked at the changing room & walk across to the shower....all the boys looking...

Showered quickly & one of the boys wiped me...wierd again.

Was directed to a dimly lit room, small but quite ok. Not dirty at least.
3 gals came by..& I rejected all..then ask for more, boy said none left..??
Then I mentioned Dan Dan name...he immediately changed reaction, kinda angry why I did not ask for her first...walked away.

5 mins later, Dan Dan appeared. Indeed youngish,slim & pretty look.

Look : 7
Body :7 rough skin,A cup only
catbath: 10/10 perfect, lick & suck everywhere u want
aj: 10/10 perfect, again lick & tongue fuck deep into ass hole...shiok!!!
bbbj: 9/10, very hardworker..lots of tongue,lick,deep throat,eye contact. but occasionally felt her teeth.
fj: 9/10. Any positions,hardworker,lotsa cuddling & french..felt like fucking a 17 yr old gf.
gf: 10/10. Splendid.....if she appear in GL, have to be ang pai.

Only thing is that the hotel quite far from where I stay.....like to try other places..but sure have to rtf.

Thx bro!
Old 26-05-2011, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
ch1236 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like 五羊 is still a hit with SBF, after almost 5 years since i posted on it.

can someone do better?

anyway, 阳光 has opened another new joint at 端履门 alongside the threatre...in my view, not worth going there....the girls no std for the going rate.

try shangrila if you want something worth the numerous hundreds!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devion View Post
went to Wu Yang hotel as recommended by one of our bros. Called Dan Dan, check her out...

hotel is indeed 3 stars rated..very old lift & rooms...creaky lift doors..kinda scary went going up to the 8th level, where the sauna is.

Reached & was greeted by the pimps...more like the boys...they asked for any gal I knew....I simply said I like to view the gals....

Proceed to the main shower room...wierd is that I need to strip naked at the changing room & walk across to the shower....all the boys looking...

Showered quickly & one of the boys wiped me...wierd again.

Was directed to a dimly lit room, small but quite ok. Not dirty at least.
3 gals came by..& I rejected all..then ask for more, boy said none left..??
Then I mentioned Dan Dan name...he immediately changed reaction, kinda angry why I did not ask for her first...walked away.

5 mins later, Dan Dan appeared. Indeed youngish,slim & pretty look.

Look : 7
Body :7 rough skin,A cup only
catbath: 10/10 perfect, lick & suck everywhere u want
aj: 10/10 perfect, again lick & tongue fuck deep into ass hole...shiok!!!
bbbj: 9/10, very hardworker..lots of tongue,lick,deep throat,eye contact. but occasionally felt her teeth.
fj: 9/10. Any positions,hardworker,lotsa cuddling & french..felt like fucking a 17 yr old gf.
gf: 10/10. Splendid.....if she appear in GL, have to be ang pai.

Only thing is that the hotel quite far from where I stay.....like to try other places..but sure have to rtf.

Thx bro!
Old 28-05-2011, 10:25 AM
Samster

devion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Shangrila....hmm..high class place, now sure what is the rate there? But high class place should have better looking & service? Any bros can recommend?
Old 29-05-2011, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 18
honda69honda is one of the Best!honda69honda is one of the Best!honda69honda is one of the Best!

Dear all,
sorry would like to check if there is any bbs or sauna near Citadines Central Xian and whats the rate like. I have never been to Xian and my friend who is going has never been there before also. Thats why might sound silly to ask, But seriously I feel clueless after reading the thread cos not sure of all the location there at all. Really sorry.
Old 29-05-2011, 11:28 AM
Samster

Pretty central in the Gaoxin district, Citadines. Dont think there is any nearby sauna near there, but probably walking distance of about 10-15mins,you maybe able to find some. Taxis are very cheap, so u will be able to get about easily by providing the address or names of the HC & hotels.
Old 30-05-2011, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 18
honda69honda is one of the Best!honda69honda is one of the Best!honda69honda is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by devion View Post
Pretty central in the Gaoxin district, Citadines. Dont think there is any nearby sauna near there, but probably walking distance of about 10-15mins,you maybe able to find some. Taxis are very cheap, so u will be able to get about easily by providing the address or names of the HC & hotels.
Sorry bro, can u give me some address nearby the hotel he staying so that he can go and find. Thanks a lot
Old 30-05-2011, 09:45 PM
Samster

browse thru this thread & u can find many addresses & names of the HC or KTVs that can let the taxi driver know.Sometimes names are not enough,so provide the street names & u can get there easily. Taxi starts at 7RMB to about 25RMB for a ~20km distance. All these places so far are within 20km from Citadines. HC mostly opens from 2pm till very late...3am perhaps. If overnight, need to check the rates, mostly is just 2x the normal rate.
Old 05-06-2011, 06:22 AM
Samster

Another trip to Ying Hao hotel at Hang Guang road.
Changed in the locker room to their bathrobes & proceed to the rooms.Big rooms with huge bath tub.
Then a parade of gals marched into the room, 1st wave rejectec...found 1 in the 2nd wave.
Name Anqi (Angel)
Age 25
Inner Mongolia
Face: 7.5 (longish, big sparkling eyes is the plus factor, broad smile)
body: 8 (big boobs,not saggy,hour glass figure,not slim but not plump either...)
bbbj: 7(ok, but too short for me)
fj: 8(was short but hug & french like lovers)
gf: 8(another gal which can KC....ig she likes u..I guess)
Nice pair of nipples, pinkish & well rounded.
Started off with body scrub, me lying down & she uses her bod to massage me.This took almost 30mins. Finally cleaned up & proceed to bed.
A short catbath & then bbbj. At first she requested for bj...but I insist for bbbj.
Pretty short bbbj....guess bcos not much time left.
Suck her nips & they quickly harden....saw she became high...love to have her pink aerolas sucked.
Went into fj position & we started frenching, she hesistant at first but after repeated attacks, she cant tahan & obliged.
Blew my load into her after 5mins....1 hr time went up at the same time.
Damage 400.
rtf: Yes...& want to do something different this time.
Old 06-06-2011, 07:07 AM
Samster

Tried the 凯德华 health club. It is located at 南二环西段高新四路什字东桃园16号.
Big grand posh place....like a palace. Large changing rooms & huge complex of spa & suana,cold & hot pools,fish pool,whirlpool,showers,steambath..etc.Kids can come here too.
Finished,I asked to go 2nd floor,changed to their bath robes.They will ask why to massage.Once yes,they bring u to a room & tell u the packages. The FJ comes with 688,968 & 1368...about there.Difference is 2 shots or 2 ladies...all 1 hour. Picked the 688
Waited & a gal came in, rejected. waited...next gal came in...looked not bad,here goes.

Dunno her name.No.99
Face: 8 Very young,childlike,like my Sec schoolmate.
Bod:7 chubby,more of schoolgal bod...feels young & fresh
Well...the rest was a disappointment.
She did not lick my bod with her tongue....used a rubber ball...dun like
Only bj. No bbbj.
Not much foreplay...straight to fj after a quite weak catbath & bj.
Cant kiss..but she made me high by deep tongue fuck into my ears during fj.
Compromising....bro became soft during fj...she tries to revive it.
Overall, not worth for 688. The cheaper 300-400 joints better. But again maybe is the gal u picked...ur luck.
Environment is superb with live performance at 10pm...did not stay to watch.
Massage ladies were in short minis....looks good but quite ex compare to other massage joints...unless u can find a pretty one that u like...massage ladies cannot choose.

Based off 2 WL,they are indeed well groomed,shaved & looks more clean & young...but dunno whether service as good.

Dun think will come back here cos of the price. Bros with more cash & likes better environment can try.
Old 06-06-2011, 08:26 PM
Samster

Update another encounter at Wu Yang hotel with Dan Dan.
Its my rtf trip. This time got a double to excite the encounter. Damage was 600.
Got another youngish gal, chubby & nice roundish face.
Well, am quite lazy to write the fj....overall was pretty good but cant compare to a double I had in Singapore.
Although its a double, they perform separate acts on me....which I was preferring for them to do together.
Overall they were very concious of being clean....Coco,the other gal...does not like to be licked....she quickly wiped when my saliva touches her....quite a turnoff for me.

For 600, was pretty worthwhile but not fantastic.....pretty forgettabl.As for DanDan, she was as agressive as ever....just that she should be more gentle on bbbj. This time none of them allow french.....sigh.... looks like most WL here does not like french...unlike in GL.
Old 11-06-2011, 05:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
charltonsz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi Bro,

anyone looking for cheongster kaki , count me in

[email protected]
Advert Space Available