The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2017, 11:01 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jacksontimber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Sorry bro. They do not speak English or hokkien.

What race are you?
I am Malay mixed chinese. So there is no chance for me to try them if i can't talk mandarin ? Do they only accept chinese?
Old 06-09-2017, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Tried Xin Xin W12 last weekend. True to bro BG descriptions, she does look like Elaine Cassidy China version. Her short but fleshy body is a big turn on too. Meaty at the right spots where the boobs and butt are. Service wise is top YTL standard where you lie down on the rubber cushion in the shower.

As for Tin Pei Ling lookalike Bei Bei, I did write before that her service was average. That was a few months ago. Nowadays I am not sure since didn't RTF. But she does have pretty face and nice set of boobs.
Glad you enjoyed bro. I do not have that many recommendations but whatever I have, I just share. Most importantly, I do not wish for bros to be disappointed so I do my best to share those I think it's worth the $150 according to my taste - and I can be wrong as I'm not perfect too. But when I REALLY feel like sharing, it will be done genuinely and this is what this thread is about - albeit with a fun element thrown in with regard to the "huats" - that part is for a laugh and to gauge the interest amongst samsters for such sharing of busty gems that are according to my taste. I guess so far it seems that the sharings have helped you guys and the feedback seems positive? This xin xin I had shared her here in the ranking thread since January this year. Those who paid attention to my posts would have caught it. Thanks for your comments that I've added an accurate description of her. One pic speaks a thousand words without some long fantasy story I guess? But to each his own.

For bei bei 1667, her service is above average for me. And for that smooth skin, cute face and near perfect boobs - what more can one ask for at $150? I would rank her amongst the top in this regard. I too caught her in her first month and was impressed.

Do try bobo 1612 and fang fang WH06 too if you have not - both should suit your taste for busty girls and also requirements in terms of service.

Will share more as more bros post their "huats" of support here.

6 more huats before I unveil the next gem.
Old 06-09-2017, 07:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
appollock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BronzeGod huat ahhhhhhhhh!
Old 06-09-2017, 11:10 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by appollock View Post
BronzeGod huat ahhhhhhhhh!
5 more huats before I unveil the next gem!

At the slow rate the responses are going this week, some of the gems may be gone

Last edited by BronzeGod; 06-09-2017 at 11:27 AM.
Old 06-09-2017, 02:38 PM
Samster

Very sad to hear that Fang Fang WH06 has just cut her card. This was a very good service busty babe.

Two of the gems I wanted to share have also since cut card, including the paige chua lookalike.

This now leaves this remaining few to be unveiled...

V_______ from XXXXA
X_______ from XX1X
M_______ from X0XX
X_______ from 2XXX
X_______ from XX3X
B_______ from XX0X

5 more huats to the next name. Do hurry before more gems leave our shores!
Old 06-09-2017, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1597 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

Quote:
Very sad to hear that Fang Fang WH06 has just cut her card. This was a very good service busty babe.

Two of the gems I wanted to share have also since cut card, including the paige chua lookalike.

This now leaves this remaining few to be unveiled...

V_______ from XXXXA
X_______ from XX1X
M_______ from X0XX
X_______ from 2XXX
X_______ from XX3X
B_______ from XX0X

5 more huats to the next name. Do hurry before more gems leave our shores!
Just reveal all lah

I think newbies coming in

So old birds all leaving this month
Old 06-09-2017, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Just reveal all lah

I think newbies coming in

So old birds all leaving this month
Newbies only coming in November bro. Or am I wrong? Please guide me along

And I've taken that into account in running this exercise - it's meant to coincide nicely with their impending arrival.

It's up to the samsters here how fast the names come out. Are there only 59 samsters still reading and able to register their interest in this thread? since there have only been 59 huats?

That's something I'm curious about. 18 huat a day shouldn't be too hard. Where are all the samsters?

5 more individual huats from samsters that have not posted in this thread and I'll bring out the next name.

Slowly slowly, all in good time.
Old 06-09-2017, 03:41 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Newbies only coming in November bro. Or am I wrong? Please guide me along

And I've taken that into account in running this exercise - it's meant to coincide nicely with their impending arrival.

It's up to the samsters here how fast the names come out. Are there only 59 samsters still reading and able to register their interest in this thread? since there have only been 59 huats?

That's something I'm curious about. 18 huat a day shouldn't be too hard. Where are all the samsters?

5 more individual huats from samsters that have not posted in this thread and I'll bring out the next name.

Slowly slowly, all in good time.
Economy so bad...many customers quit whoremongering liao

Most of them just go GL look see...no longer spending Yusof
Old 06-09-2017, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Economy so bad...many customers quit whoremongering liao

Most of them just go GL look see...no longer spending Yusof
That's too bad. Well, maybe things will change with the new batches, who knows?
Old 06-09-2017, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
That's too bad. Well, maybe things will change with the new batches, who knows?
You mean Economy of Sillypore will pickup when newbies arrived

Then Zikapore will be the land of whores
Old 06-09-2017, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
You mean Economy of Sillypore will pickup when newbies arrived

Then Zikapore will be the land of whores
Maybe year end bonus people have more $$$ to spend?
Old 06-09-2017, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe year end bonus people have more $$$ to spend?
If we can keep our job without paycut or retrenchment

Consider luck liao

I believe most of the Sillyporean dare not look forward to any bonus

Cos most of us knew how bad shape is Zikapore now

Our Supreme Leader only increase cost of living
Old 06-09-2017, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
If we can keep our job without paycut or retrenchment

Consider luck liao

I believe most of the Sillyporean dare not look forward to any bonus

Cos most of us knew how bad shape is Zikapore now

Our Supreme Leader only increase cost of living
Sad stuff huh. Yep. Everyone's business affected. Singapore is not a place to fall sick or grow old. Guess we better start saving and don't spend too much.

But whoring is addictive!!!
Old 06-09-2017, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
yoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Huat ah Bro BG! Good job on a fun and interactive thread! Thank you
Old 06-09-2017, 11:49 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

Quote:
Sad stuff huh. Yep. Everyone's business affected. Singapore is not a place to fall sick or grow old. Guess we better start saving and don't spend too much.

But whoring is addictive!!!
Whoremongering is an expensive addiction for sure

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1