The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2024, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 1
marklp1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: South African working girl in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manzet1290 View Post
Going there tonight but dunno how long I’ll camp there because geylang to me already dead after Covid . Even the red houses nothing much.
Update us!
Old 04-02-2024, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 8
Manzet1290 is one of the Best!Manzet1290 is one of the Best!Manzet1290 is one of the Best!Manzet1290 is one of the Best!

Unfortunately as the someone says maybe they when home I had walked down every lorong in geylang but couldn’t find any Africans camp there until 12.30. Only see the usual prcs down there
Old 04-02-2024, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1615 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40508 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Unfortunately as the someone says maybe they when home I had walked down every lorong in geylang but couldn’t find any Africans camp there until 12.30. Only see the usual prcs down there
U spotted PRCs street walker ? Which Lor ?

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 04-02-2024, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1093 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15631 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 04-02-2024, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 14
mr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud of

Quote:
One of the girls i took told me she’s planning on coming back. I didn’t exchange contacts with any of them so i guess for now all we can do is wait. Anyways, they were not the only batch of africans that have came geylang. Will have more chance in the future
Old 04-02-2024, 05:15 PM
Samster

Manzet1290 is one of the Best!Manzet1290 is one of the Best!Manzet1290 is one of the Best!Manzet1290 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
So far the ones near Lorong 18 behind the studio apartment with those shop houses they hang about at the back alleys can’t miss it . I assume they are prcs some are pretty la some o dunno la u can try at your own . As they are active on weekends. They are very easy to spot
Old 04-02-2024, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr bond View Post
One of the girls i took told me she’s planning on coming back. I didn’t exchange contacts with any of them so i guess for now all we can do is wait. Anyways, they were not the only batch of africans that have came geylang. Will have more chance in the future
That could take months also if got photo other than the butt photo would be nice. Plus they come on odd hours as well. N this thread was like since November last year . So no matter how much I wen looking also at most I found is one black girl but she is jus a tourist with an angmoh
Old 04-02-2024, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 5
kinkyskimunki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykinkyskimunki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The new Ipanema on Cecil Street had about a dozen Africans, a few Russians and a lot of Viet / Thais. There was one tall black girl with short peroxide blonde hair who claimed to be from Zimbabwe, asked S$500 for overnight at my place but turned down as I was very very drunk.
Old 05-02-2024, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyskimunki View Post
The new Ipanema on Cecil Street had about a dozen Africans, a few Russians and a lot of Viet / Thais. There was one tall black girl with short peroxide blonde hair who claimed to be from Zimbabwe, asked S$500 for overnight at my place but turned down as I was very very drunk.
That one too elite for guys like me that one definitely those ang moh tourist or black African American
Old 08-02-2024, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Actually they are not hard to miss but depends your references I walked passby 1orong 18 u can’t miss them . But as I said depends on ur reference some ugly some young some old
Old 16-02-2024, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 9
123ee is a Helpful and Caring Samster123ee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The previous group that came in Jan have already left. Had the contact of one of them, they usually have a shared long-term Airbnb somewhere.

Went over and was offered 3P for $300.

Anyway, they come out late. Like 11pm to 5am late. They’ll only start walking around once the coffee shops have closed so they can walk in peace. Good luck when the next batch comes.
Old 27-02-2024, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 10
andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!

Wondering if I should start a thread for ang moh. Tis early morning i saw 1 angmoh lady outside New Cathy hotel carrying a backbag. She was going ard offering BJ for $20. I was stunned and heard her sharing her story. She needs money for ticket to go back home. She even knows one hotel rate $15. If given a chance I will love to bang her but at that time she looked awfully messy and small boobs not my type. Sounds like she has been roaming around geylang since last nite. Anyone come across or svc by her do share bros. Who knows if u r lucky she may provide full svc.
Old 27-02-2024, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 6
Baldiebro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBaldiebro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy80jackson View Post
Wondering if I should start a thread for ang moh. Tis early morning i saw 1 angmoh lady outside New Cathy hotel carrying a backbag. She was going ard offering BJ for $20. I was stunned and heard her sharing her story. She needs money for ticket to go back home. She even knows one hotel rate $15. If given a chance I will love to bang her but at that time she looked awfully messy and small boobs not my type. Sounds like she has been roaming around geylang since last nite. Anyone come across or svc by her do share bros. Who knows if u r lucky she may provide full svc.
Maybe tonight I will go recce.
Old 27-02-2024, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 6
Baldiebro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBaldiebro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Did she say when her visa will expire?
Old 27-02-2024, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2148 / Power: 19
chris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What time u were there ytd? I was there ytd night around 2am+ 3am+ but didn't see any ang Mo there ,maybe I missed .

non-asian

~ Proud Member Of SBF Tiko Club ~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1