The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 8
sammyboy89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Rubbing Clitoris When She Sleeping

One concidence day meet up my ex 1st GF, we eat together at food court around tampines area which abit stuffy and warm during that day.

She stay there near the foodcourt i remember, while we eating and chatting, she chat about her ex BF etc those common topics, so i told her what i do usually which i daily see JAV, PCC, see chio girl etc.

She ask me my Banana strong anot jokingly, i say usually my 1st shot very fast if the CB tight i can shoot out within 10min but.. my 2nd shot can last very long till 45min. she wow say sure anot..

I say joking la i still virgin (Im not V anyway) she say go her house see her laptop why can't use, then i say ok since i got IT knowledge while on the way to her house i tell her i go washroom shit she go home herself first later send me address.

she say ok then i go guardian buy Okamoto 0.02 de, hide in my bag then buy fisherman spearmint to eat to have a nice breath while on my way to her 4th floor i knock her door then she open for me in a sleeping dress which quite thin and silky which i can see her bra liner

Ok then we proceed to her room with the laptop that was during 1pm lucky her parent was going oversea for 1 week, so i go into her room with air con on sibei shoik, while i check that it's window corrupted i told her i will reinstall the whole laptop with the recovery partition.

She say how long i need i say around 2hr - 3hr include of after install need setup Adobe reader, java, VLC, winrar etc. she say ok then offer me cold drink then she rest on her queen size bed while she resting she tell me if finish i feel tire just rest on the bed. i say it's ok la see how

Around 4pm i finish up then i slowly lie on her bed, she feel very sleepy due to watching drama overnight, i slowly on my phone online for soft Japan JAV moaning sound near to her ear. then after awhile she take my hand to hug around her wrist. Nabei my dick head sticky liao.. BTH

I just spoon her and hug her then after awhile she lie flat, then i use my last finger straight to rub her vagina area near clitoris up and down softly then i notice she wear G-string, awhile she moan and i can feel abit sticky below i continue for 15min then i notice she open abit tiny eye which mean she know i touch her bottom liao.

Then i stop and hug her and she grab my hand slowly act blur push to her vagina area, then i also act blur lol slowly continue rub her clitoris and i can feel the the juice flow out dripping abit and i insert my middle finger inside and she moan louder then i quickly french her and she open eye say "我要" wah sibei turn on i french her like no tmr with tongue.

After french i pull down her G-string lick her pussy and go into 69 mode Wow to my surpise it's shave and pinkish, continue paint her abalone and finger her then i quickly go take my bag helmet i almost fall down she laugh at me.

Then while i on the floor she say this "你的bag有什么宝贝?"
I say the Helmet that gone through with me during NS time, she huh.. then i show her the black package to her she thought is poker card, the she see nearer is Okamoto 0.02, she give me a smile naughty look then i told her this want super thin can feel like never use at all..

I open can cap wah this japan brand abit small must go inner stretch out to pull down this condom which took me for 1min.. she keep staring at Di Di and smile and shy..

ok Helmets on and start on missionary, then drag her to corner of bed and standing missionary with both my leg on floor. then reverse cowgirl sitting on corner of the bed. then i hug her up and fuck cuz she only 1.5m and 40kg small size easy to carry fuck super shoik.

Then 5min carry her i tire i standing doggy infront of her mirror super turn on seh + while thrusting and rub her clitoris then i cum liao and i never take out my dick just hug her and lie on bed together while she on top on me and my left hand on her boobs and right hand on her clitoris keep rubbing.

tbc if free.. (next is 2nd round of sex)

Last edited by sammyboy89; 27-08-2018 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 27-08-2018, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 8
sammyboy89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rubbing Clitoris When She Sleeping

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboy89 View Post
One concidence day meet up my ex 1st GF, we eat together at food court around tampines area which abit stuffy and warm during that day.

She stay there near the foodcourt i remember, while we eating and chatting, she chat about her ex BF etc those common topics, so i told her what i do usually which i daily see JAV, PCC, see chio girl etc.

She ask me my Banana strong anot jokingly, i say usually my 1st shot very fast if the CB tight i can shoot out within 10min but.. my 2nd shot can last very long till 45min. she wow say sure anot..

I say joking la i still virgin (Im not V anyway) she say go her house see her laptop why can't use, then i say ok since i got IT knowledge while on the way to her house i tell her i go washroom shit she go home herself first later send me address.

she say ok then i go guardian buy Okamoto 0.02 de, hide in my bag then buy fisherman spearmint to eat to have a nice breath while on my way to her 4th floor i knock her door then she open for me in a sleeping dress which quite thin and silky which i can see her bra liner

Ok then we proceed to her room with the laptop that was during 1pm lucky her parent was going oversea for 1 week, so i go into her room with air con on sibei shoik, while i check that it's window corrupted i told her i will reinstall the whole laptop with the recovery partition.

She say how long i need i say around 2hr - 3hr include of after install need setup Adobe reader, java, VLC, winrar etc. she say ok then offer me cold drink then she rest on her queen size bed while she resting she tell me if finish i feel tire just rest on the bed. i say it's ok la see how

Around 4pm i finish up then i slowly lie on her bed, she feel very sleepy due to watching drama overnight, i slowly on my phone online for soft Japan JAV moaning sound near to her ear. then after awhile she take my hand to hug around her wrist. Nabei my dick head sticky liao.. BTH

I just spoon her and hug her then after awhile she lie flat, then i use my last finger straight to rub her vagina area near clitoris up and down softly then i notice she wear G-string, awhile she moan and i can feel abit sticky below i continue for 15min then i notice she open abit tiny eye which mean she know i touch her bottom liao.

Then i stop and hug her and she grab my hand slowly act blur push to her vagina area, then i also act blur lol slowly continue rub her clitoris and i can feel the the juice flow out dripping abit and i insert my middle finger inside and she moan louder then i quickly french her and she open eye say "我要" wah sibei turn on i french her like no tmr with tongue.

After french i pull down her G-string lick her pussy and go into 69 mode Wow to my surpise it's shave and pinkish, continue paint her abalone and finger her then i quickly go take my bag helmet i almost fall down she laugh at me.

Then while i on the floor she say this "你的bag有什么宝贝?"
I say the Helmet that gone through with me during NS time, she huh.. then i show her the black package to her she thought is poker card, the she see nearer is Okamoto 0.02, she give me a smile naughty look then i told her this want super thin can feel like never use at all..

I open can cap wah this japan brand abit small must go inner stretch out to pull down this condom which took me for 1min.. she keep staring at Di Di and smile and shy..

ok Helmets on and start on missionary, then drag her to corner of bed and standing missionary with both my leg on floor. then reverse cowgirl sitting on corner of the bed. then i hug her up and fuck cuz she only 1.5m and 40kg small size easy to carry fuck super shoik.

Then 5min carry her i tire i standing doggy infront of her mirror super turn on seh + while thrusting and rub her clitoris then i cum liao and i never take out my dick just hug her and lie on bed together while she on top on me and my left hand on her boobs and right hand on her clitoris keep rubbing.

tbc if free.. (next is 2nd round of sex)

Admin please delete as i post to wrong section, thanks.
Old 28-08-2018, 06:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Stormthundarr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cool story bro
Old 28-08-2018, 07:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15999 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Good start. Share more please
Old 28-08-2018, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 15
dlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, can post some pics. Picture can speak a thousand words....
Old 28-08-2018, 03:02 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo

story... means its a fantasy.
LOL
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1