The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2024, 10:39 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
lmaomama is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10003508 View Post
Thanks bros for sharing the list.

I finally got down to trying the Upper Serangoon/Kovan massage place.

Went in at 8pm, asked for 1 hour massage. Paid 55 upfront. Went into a cubicle, put on disposable underwear and lie down.

Lady came in, quite chio, big real C cups. She started to massage me, giving a good hard back massage for about half an hour. When she reach my legs, then the fun starts. She start teasing, tickling my balls a bit here and there. After a long while, she tore the side of the disposable underwear, and oil my whole leg up, while slowly running her hands over my balls and ass crack many times. She then slowly repeated on the other side. When she finished on both slides of my legs, she grabbed my hard cock while I was still lying down, and started to jerk it with one hand, while fondling my balls with the other. Damn fucking shiok. I slowly raise my ass into the HDLY position, and she keep jerking me off, and fondle my balls and ass.

After that, she flip me over, lowered her bra, and continued to give me HJ and 4G roaming while she lick my nipples until I shoot.

She smile and talk cock with me while cleaning me up, then offered to let me use their shower. The entire time she didn't discuss money at all, basically jerked me off without quoting a price.

When i left I tipped her 50 dollars and asked her if enough or not. She said ok. Entrance was 55, so total damage 105.

RTM? Definitely. Place is a bit inconvenient though, not walking distance from any MRT stn.
Hi bro can pm contact
Old 15-04-2024, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2516 / Power: 3
puddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Discreet sharing of affordable/Cheapest Places of Fun

hari raya 2024 malaysia school holiday

【pre MILF】晓晓
【MILF】丽丽 ,Coco , Amy
【Chinatown SQUIRT QUEEN】阳阳[will taking home leave very soon]

Last edited by puddinghamster; 16-04-2024 at 12:00 AM.
Old 16-04-2024, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
MirageMinx is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Discreet sharing of affordable/Cheapest Places of Fun

May not have enough points but kum sia 🙏🏻🙏🏻 if you can share the list with me 🙏🏻
Old 16-04-2024, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pipikia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Went in at 8pm, asked for 1 hour massage. Paid 55 upfront. Went into a cubicle, put on disposable underwear and lie down.

Lady came in, quite chio, big real C cups. She started to massage me, giving a good hard back massage for about half an hour. When she reach my legs, then the fun starts. She start teasing, tickling my balls a bit here and there. After a long while, she tore the side of the disposable underwear, and oil my whole leg up, while slowly running her hands over my balls and ass crack many times. She then slowly repeated on the other side. When she finished on both slides of my legs, she grabbed my hard cock while I was still lying down, and started to jerk it with one hand, while fondling my balls with the other. Damn fucking shiok. I slowly raise my ass into the HDLY position, and she keep jerking me off, and fondle my balls and ass.

After that, she flip me over, lowered her bra, and continued to give me HJ and 4G roaming while she lick my nipples until I shoot.

She smile and talk cock with me while cleaning me up, then offered to let me use their shower. The entire time she didn't discuss money at all, basically jerked me off without quoting a price.

When i left I tipped her 50 dollars and asked her if enough or not. She said ok. Entrance was 55, so total damage 105.

RTM? Definitely. Place is a bit inconvenient though, not walking distance from any MRT stn.
Bro mind sharing contact? TIA
Old 17-04-2024, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 13
OweMeMoney is one of the Best!OweMeMoney is one of the Best!OweMeMoney is one of the Best!OweMeMoney is one of the Best!
Quote:

Hi bro, can share location, TIA
Old 17-04-2024, 11:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Gtti is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can share contact list?
Old 18-04-2024, 01:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Loneliiboii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Appreciate sharing of contact list please 🙏🏻
Old 18-04-2024, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 6
Naughtyprincess is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNaughtyprincess is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Hi bro, can share the contact please? Thanks v much!
Old 18-04-2024, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
crapster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Bro, able to share the contact, would live to try. TIA
Old 18-04-2024, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 16
Paxi is a name known to allPaxi is a name known to allPaxi is a name known to allPaxi is a name known to allPaxi is a name known to allPaxi is a name known to all

can sic contact of kovan massage
Old 18-04-2024, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1083 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15489 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paxi View Post
can sic contact of kovan massage
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 18-04-2024, 01:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
clorets369 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigelq View Post
There is this discreet and budget joint that i always go to for superb massaage and good intense HDLY session.  Damage only a affordable $60 per hour for full body massaage. There are a few girls who really knows how to tease!  Their HDLY is really insane, making me blow like mad. Really need strong mental strength to tahan one, but its damn shiok. High playability and will seduce gaogao until no tomorrow. This budget joint is good for those who wants SYT with good massage and HDLY skills.
Hello bro mind pm me this contact. Thanks in advance
Old 18-04-2024, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
xdreamersx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Bro, can share?
Old 19-04-2024, 04:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
rikkurh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any recommendations for clementi area? TIA!
Old 19-04-2024, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Pppsssttt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi bro, can share with me the location? TIA🙏🏻
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1