The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Baotohk is conferred the title - The most stupid SBF member"

Let's call a spade a spade! I don't anyhow accuse someone without logic or fact. For example, korean, Comm, rawall and you visited my profile page for umpteem times like an obsessive stalkers but I didn't include BG in this list as the latter in fact didn't do it. I don't need to waste my time arguing with a scumbag and liar like you on your PMed for HC intel. You jolly well know if you have PMed me or not. I called you a hypocrite and liar because you don't even dare to admit and yet you dare to preach in your siggy. Embarrassing! I called you a scumbag because you love to sabo WL/FL and spa.

If you think your siggy re about me can discredit me, you have overly estimated yourself. LOL! I encourage you to put the largest eon words about me as you desire in your siggy as I don't really give a damn! It only goes to show how sore, bruise and petty you are. Hahaha!

Fabricating story should be your forte in fact - You said I hung around in GL shops without booking the WLs. What a fucking joke is this?! Hahaha ...

Looks like you are not only a Mr Hearsay but also a Mr Denial!

To me, you are still the most stupid member here. And, I didn't wrongly accuse you as you display your stupidity from GL to FL threads yourself on numerous occasions.

Just a gentle reminder, I will still whack you wherever you misbehave! Now, go back to your kennel and shit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Looks like you are more upset and has been paying so much attention to my signature. Maybe I should highlight it more to give you the attention you need.
Song bo

You keep saying people has pm you but there is no screenshot. You can say anything you want , isn't it?
For a petty character like you, I find it hard to believe it get overwritten.
Not overridden....for goodness sake.

Making stories is your forte and I can't possibly win you.

When you are upset, you will do everything you can just to discredit others. Like what I have mentioned and in case you forgot or choose to conveniently forget.
No one cares as much as you do about reputation. We don't need it to get kickback like you...

By the way, you are upset being called a dog and will use it back without fresh idea. Since you like the term so much, I shall call you a bitch from now on.

So enjoy bitching around.....

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 13-09-2017 at 05:54 PM.
Old 13-09-2017, 05:10 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Are you talking about yourself? Who started all these shits first? As I said, I can't be bother with a scumbag like you if you don't cross my path. Now I shall "make you see hell" as you have chosen me as your target to troll.

To deal with a liar and scumbag like you, I would never stop whacking you if you misbehave in any thread in SBF in future. Watch your front and go back to kennel to shit now!

Quote:
It's hard to stop a bitch when it is in heat.....

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 13-09-2017 at 05:47 PM.
Old 13-09-2017, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Once again, you've successfully and accurately described more than one individual here in terms of their behavior when they get that seasonal itch to bitch.
You call that successful? How do you defined success?! Who started to be itchy to bitch first?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 13-09-2017, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
You call that successful? How do you defined success?! Who started to be itchy to bitch first?
Good question. We must go back far far in history - to the time of royal.chimp, alejandro88, thegreenlantern and king.cobra.

Interesting. So who do you think is responsible for our forum becoming what it is today - lots of fighting etc?
Old 13-09-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

What are you trying to imply? As I said, if you are keen, open another thread and I shall deal with your elements. Am sure a number of members will join in too. Perhaps your Long time nemesis as well ....

FYI, the rest of the nicks you mentioned below were banned except alejandro88 who has mia. Why honestkeith and his clones were banned? Figure that out ... no need a rocket Scientists to do so.

Quote:
Good question. We must go back far far in history - to the time of royal.chimp, alejandro88, thegreenlantern and king.cobra.

Interesting. So who do you think is responsible for our forum becoming what it is today - lots of fighting etc?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-09-2017, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What are you trying to imply? As I said, if you are keen, open another thread and I shall deal with your elements. Am sure a number of members will join in too. Perhaps your Long time nemesis as well ....

FYI, the rest of the nicks you mentioned below were banned except alejandro88 who has mia. Why honestkeith and his clones were banned? Figure that out ... no need a rocket Scientists to do so.
Lol. No need to waste too much time on it.

There's more to things than meets the eye in this forum.

Boss acts on some complaints but not on others.

Just like how some samsters want to harp on certain things, but other more serious matters - they kept quiet or quieten down for some reason.

The two words to describe all this are - hypocrisy and favoritism - and as to why? I think I've got the answer - but that's a story for another day.

And this matter is not just about you, but a bigger issue forum wide.
Old 14-09-2017, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Let's call a spade a spade! I don't anyhow accuse someone without logic or fact. For example, korean, Comm, rawall and you visited my profile page for umpteem times like an obsessive stalkers but I didn't include BG in this list as the latter in fact didn't do it. I don't need to waste my time arguing with a scumbag and liar like you on your PMed for HC intel. You jolly well know if you have PMed me or not. I called you a hypocrite and liar because you don't even dare to admit and yet you dare to preach in your siggy. Embarrassing! I called you a scumbag because you love to sabo WL/FL and spa.

If you think your siggy re about me can discredit me, you have overly estimated yourself. LOL! I encourage you to put the largest eon words about me as you desire in your siggy as I don't really give a damn! It only goes to show how sore, bruise and petty you are. Hahaha!

Fabricating story should be your forte in fact - You said I hung around in GL shops without booking the WLs. What a fucking joke is this?! Hahaha ...

Looks like you are not only a Mr Hearsay but also a Mr Denial!

To me, you are still the most stupid member here. And, I didn't wrongly accuse you as you display your stupidity from GL to FL threads yourself on numerous occasions.

Just a gentle reminder, I will still whack you wherever you misbehave! Now, go back to your kennel and shit!
Nice try making up stories. I don't need to defend myself nor do I need to discredit you. It's good to see you upset over the signature.

Maybe you should read what you wrote..and never once you are able to substantiate it. I can also make claims like you saying you have been begging me for contacts but pm has been overwritten. Come on, even kindergarten children knows how to lie better than you.

Talking about fabricating stories....I don't need it at all and there's no way I can beat you in this. After all this is your rice bowl and how many of us here can win you.

By the way, if you are not afraid and was confident , why do you ask others about the circulation of your picture in GL

You said I sabo WL and followed me everywhere. Maybe you want to prove how speaking the truth is sabo-Ing... so only nice positive FR is allow? Only fake stories will be accepted. Only maxpussy persona deliver the fake "truth"?

Charlene is fat and there's no doubt about it. i don't reveal my identity because there is no need to. I don't need to earn brownie point or earn a living like you

I see how I can improvise my signature. I'm sure you'll like it
Old 14-09-2017, 02:31 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Are you talking about yourself? Who started all these shits first? As I said, I can't be bother with a scumbag like you if you don't cross my path. Now I shall "make you see hell" as you have chosen me as your target to troll.

To deal with a liar and scumbag like you, I would never stop whacking you if you misbehave in any thread in SBF in future. Watch your front and go back to kennel to shit now!
Calm down. Being in heat is temporary, you will get over it. Learn to get a grip on your emotion during menses, you will then be able to think rationally and make more sense. Else you are better off cutting and paste using your previous comments
Old 14-09-2017, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol. No need to waste too much time on it.

There's more to things than meets the eye in this forum.

Boss acts on some complaints but not on others.

Just like how some samsters want to harp on certain things, but other more serious matters - they kept quiet or quieten down for some reason.

The two words to describe all this are - hypocrisy and favoritism - and as to why? I think I've got the answer - but that's a story for another day.

And this matter is not just about you, but a bigger issue forum wide.
She wants you to open thread to glorify him.....lol. She loves the attention....
Old 14-09-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster

Hey Mr Hearsay and Mr Denial,

Same old stories .... I think fabricating stories should be your forte.

Pls continue to circulate those pics you think is me. I.encourage you to do so .... You are one fucking stupid member I have ever come across in my decade in SBF. LOl!

I guess you have already gassed up! There is nothing solid and of substance from you since day one till now.

I will whack you hard if you continue to misbehave in any of the threads in SBF.

Quote:
Nice try making up stories. I don't need to defend myself nor do I need to discredit you. It's good to see you upset over the signature.

Maybe you should read what you wrote..and never once you are able to substantiate it. I can also make claims like you saying you have been begging me for contacts but pm has been overwritten. Come on, even kindergarten children knows how to lie better than you.

Talking about fabricating stories....I don't need it at all and there's no way I can beat you in this. After all this is your rice bowl and how many of us here can win you.

By the way, if you are not afraid and was confident , why do you ask others about the circulation of your picture in GL

You said I sabo WL and followed me everywhere. Maybe you want to prove how speaking the truth is sabo-Ing... so only nice positive FR is allow? Only fake stories will be accepted. Only maxpussy persona deliver the fake "truth"?

Charlene is fat and there's no doubt about it. i don't reveal my identity because there is no need to. I don't need to earn brownie point or earn a living like you

I see how I can improvise my signature. I'm sure you'll like it

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-09-2017, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mr Hearsay aka Mr Denial aka Baotohk,

Comment like below is a sheer waste of my time. You can continue with your moronic comments. Definitely not worth my time to respond. However I will not hesitate to whack you if you misbehave like what you usually did in the past in other people threads.

Now, go back to your kennel to masturbate and shit.

Quote:
Calm down. Being in heat is temporary, you will get over it. Learn to get a grip on your emotion during menses, you will then be able to think rationally and make more sense. Else you are better off cutting and paste using your previous comments

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-09-2017, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Mr Hearsay aka Mr Denial aka Baotohk,

Comment like below is a sheer waste of my time. You can continue with your moronic comments. Definitely not worth my time to respond. However I will not hesitate to whack you if you misbehave like what you usually did in the past in other people threads.

Now, go back to your kennel to masturbate and shit.
Don't keep parroting comment . Say something new please
Old 14-09-2017, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hey Mr Hearsay and Mr Denial,

Same old stories .... I think fabricating stories should be your forte.

Pls continue to circulate those pics you think is me. I.encourage you to do so .... You are one fucking stupid member I have ever come across in my decade in SBF. LOl!

I guess you have already gassed up! There is nothing solid and of substance from you since day one till now.

I will whack you hard if you continue to misbehave in any of the threads in SBF.
How to whack me or you have been fantasizing about wanking for me?

I'm sure you are very good at it since you can only afford to wank and not fuck any WL.

Too bad I am not gay and I don't like fat, short and ugly man. So don't need to keep paying so much attention on me . Your effort is futile

I hope your comprehension skill has improved and you'll be able to understand what I am saying. I'm bored byyour "I will not hesitate to whack you if you misbehave "
Old 15-09-2017, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mr Hearsay aka Mr Denial aka baotohk,

As I mentioned before, if you are too stupid to understand what I meant earlier, for goodness sake lah, go and seek advice from your smarter online buddies. Oops, almost forgotten that you told us you don't have buddy here. Of course you are right on this time as you belong to the four legged species.

I have not seen you post in other thread now other than GL. (Unless you used your clone to post). Watch your front and I shall not hesitate to whack you hard.

Now, go back to your kennel to sleep.

Now,
Quote:
How to whack me or you have been fantasizing about wanking for me?

I'm sure you are very good at it since you can only afford to wank and not fuck any WL.

Too bad I am not gay and I don't like fat, short and ugly man. So don't need to keep paying so much attention on me . Your effort is futile

I hope your comprehension skill has improved and you'll be able to understand what I am saying. I'm bored byyour "I will not hesitate to whack you if you misbehave "

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 15-09-2017, 04:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Mr Hearsay aka Mr Denial aka baotohk,

As I mentioned before, if you are too stupid to understand what I meant earlier, for goodness sake lah, go and seek advice from your smarter online buddies. Oops, almost forgotten that you told us you don't have buddy here. Of course you are right on this time as you belong to the four legged species.

I have not seen you post in other thread now other than GL. (Unless you used your clone to post). Watch your front and I shall not hesitate to whack you hard.

Now, go back to your kennel to sleep.

Now,
Mr. 全家残, you still talking about the same shit. No wonder Korean called you 脑残

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1