The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2008, 01:30 AM
Angel.Janus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: First time into FL- New Gem (Shy Fire Cracker)- Xiao Hua 23567;21326;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiko2006 View Post
Seems that QC passed by bro aczeta76. So far I had trusted his QC from Xiao Ping to LW, all are nice gems. He seems to have a liking of sweet petite gals.

Bro Janus, can pass me her ctc, pls. I will take special care of this nice lady.
no prob... as long as u can PM me a reply... do u look older than 45yrs??

Bro owe$pay$, as for the secret... i guess is the genuine friendship we developed... but if you are looking for a sex commando at low cost, or SYT, or model turned MILF... then u may be disappointed here...
Old 31-08-2008, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 882 / Power: 16
juzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by owe$pay$ View Post
Are you still a kid??? Hahaha! You go where shopping or spend how much is it my business??? But since you had mention about how u spent your $200 in the evening which i concluded that is totally differences about just spending $80 for a MILF.

I always believe in myself whenever i see a FR whether it real a not. Do u really think a MILF with not much service & just because you like a pretty milf(your stds) she can command the prices of $80? There a nos of PRC mm in FL dome2 who is SYT, bigger titts plus much better services only priced at $70. Want me to name a few?

Only joined Dec05 704points already think you are a old bird? B4 you post did you check my join date & past posting? I joined Jan08 & got 8 posts including this one i got 9!
hahaha... bro, newbies should be more humble..

I guess you muz be either a young punk or some pathetic cheongster...

nuff said, waste of bandwidth to reply u further..

chey

MILF Teacher Chloe 70/1/1
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome...r-sighted.html
Old 31-08-2008, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by juzplay View Post
hahaha... bro, newbies should be more humble..

I guess you muz be either a young punk or some pathetic cheongster...

nuff said, waste of bandwidth to reply u further..

chey
Thanks bro... I took a look at his prev post.. indeed a waste of bandwidth...

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 31-08-2008, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
owe$pay$ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Thanks bro... I took a look at his prev post.. indeed a waste of bandwidth...
Really waste of bandwidth or don't know how to reply me is another matter

From the wee hours till now still waiting for you to reply me

http://www.sbfsg.net/3019667-post60.html
Old 31-08-2008, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel.Janus View Post
Bro owe$pay$, as for the secret... i guess is the genuine friendship we developed... but if you are looking for a sex commando at low cost, or SYT, or model turned MILF... then u may be disappointed here...
When did i ever said i'm looking for a ex commando at low cost, or SYT, or model turned MILF dude? Don't put words into my mouth...

What i'm trying to relay in here is since she's a MILF 30yo, small titts & not much of services. Whereas there a bunch of much better PRC mm around. How come khtw8888, aczeta76 & u said till she's so good?

Ok i ask again... "Please read carefully my question"

Is there any specific reason Bro Angel.Janus, Bro khwt8888 & Bro aczeta76 keep mentioning till she's such a good gem in here? Can share the secret a not?

Last edited by owe$pay$; 31-08-2008 at 10:41 AM.
Old 31-08-2008, 10:50 AM
Samster

aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, ignore him lah

"pesky fella".. I already replied WHY... if u can't see, please go to the following website for help

::SAVH Web::

It could also be a sign of STD that your vision is failing... of course, I am assuming you are of normal IQ and not dyslexic... if so, I will excuse you. Else,

Okie, no more replies to you liao..I will continue to enjoy the time I have with Xiao Hua... U continue to be "sleep and attention deprived" lah..

"From the wee hours till now still waiting for you to reply me" --- Bro, get a life lah... and some sleep or u will die of exhaustion since I will not reply again

U can continue waiting while I enjoy my RTF with Xiao Hua next week...

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 31-08-2008, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
"From the wee hours till now still waiting for you to reply me" --- Bro, get a life lah... and some sleep or u will die of exhaustion since I will not reply again

U can continue waiting while I enjoy my RTF with Xiao Hua next week...
You really think i will wait? Anyway thank for your concern. Btw this is a cyberworld forum. You can continue to RTF XH & i can continue to chak you
Old 31-08-2008, 11:17 AM
Samster

Bro "IWANTOFUCKYOU"... thanks for leaving your name behind after zapping.

I respect that. Anyway, year of joining has nothing to do with seniority.. it is contribution to the way of the SBF forum that is impt.

I am not senior anyway but I have been here since the days of the delphi forums. It is juz that I have discontinued the use of my previous nick.

No end if u want to compare seniority, $$, KC skills, ML skills, size of tool, length of session, looks etc...

ciao

Old 01-09-2008, 12:56 AM
Angel.Janus

Quote:
1. We developed a friendship and respect for each other... and she does gave me good services as we had chemistry together tat time... or that the fact that I always try to make it an enjoyable time for BOTH of us...

2. I never said you are want a sex commando at low cost, or SYT, or model turned MILF... i'm saying IF...

3. One man's meat is another man's poison... you are free to decided how to spend your $100...
Old 01-09-2008, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
flare is one of the Best!flare is one of the Best!flare is one of the Best!flare is one of the Best!

thks to bro for the no! first of all i would not like to write long FR sorry abt that! met up with xiao hua on the thur. she a nice lady, making up with her is like making with your teenage day GF as everything just have to happen naturally, so don't expect those package like BBBJ leh anything to happen like a package. it just go as through the making if it happen it happen so if you are looking for something that will happen from step one to step 8 or 10 etc. then she is not the one. if you are looking for someone that you love to have the kind of feeling that happen out of surprise like as if making up with GF this is the one! for me i would say i FOUND it! thanks again for the no!

one draw back if hope bro could encourage her to wash a CB as after i finger her you will smell the urine smell. other then that if she could have a less hair at the CB that will be even better!

Last edited by flare; 01-09-2008 at 10:29 AM. Reason: wrong date
Old 01-09-2008, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flare View Post
thks to bro for the no! first of all i would not like to write long FR sorry abt that! met up with xiao hua on the thur. she a nice lady, making up with her is like making with your teenage day GF as everything just have to happen naturally, so don't expect those package like BBBJ leh anything to happen like a package. it just go as through the making if it happen it happen so if you are looking for something that will happen from step one to step 8 or 10 etc. then she is not the one. if you are looking for someone that you love to have the kind of feeling that happen out of surprise like as if making up with GF this is the one! for me i would say i FOUND it! thanks again for the no!

one draw back if hope bro could encourage her to wash a CB as after i finger her you will smell the urine smell. other then that if she could have a less hair at the CB that will be even better!
Bro.. u sure u met her on Thurs?

Thanks for the FR and I am sure TS will convey some of your msgs to her.

To the clones who zapped me... "Those who have a clear conscience has nothing to hide, those who hide in shadows will however have their comeuppance one day"

Last edited by aczeta76; 01-09-2008 at 11:03 AM.
Old 01-09-2008, 03:42 PM
Angel.Janus

A huge thanks to all bros who gave constructive comments.

Yes, I will relay all feedback to XH, and will bring along a scissors and trimmer next time...
Old 02-09-2008, 10:05 AM
Angel.Janus

wanted to go meet her today for 'lunch'... brought along a trimmer too....

but she already have an appointment...

nvm, hope both will enjoy each other...
Old 02-09-2008, 10:12 AM
khwt8888

Quote:
Originally Posted by owe$pay$ View Post
When did i ever said i'm looking for a ex commando at low cost, or SYT, or model turned MILF dude? Don't put words into my mouth...

What i'm trying to relay in here is since she's a MILF 30yo, small titts & not much of services. Whereas there a bunch of much better PRC mm around. How come khtw8888, aczeta76 & u said till she's so good?

Ok i ask again... "Please read carefully my question"

Is there any specific reason Bro Angel.Janus, Bro khwt8888 & Bro aczeta76 keep mentioning till she's such a good gem in here? Can share the secret a not?
Hi there, bro owe$pay$.

NO ONE OWE YOU $ here, so don't come here to ASK PPL PAY $.This is not a thread which WELCOME loan shark.

Since You Already know that there are many more economical bonk here in SBF which is ONLY $70/1/1 or $120/2/2, so WHY ARE YOU STILL HANGING AROUND HERE HAUNTING ON BRO ACZETA76 ?? Why don't you just Buzz Off to those other economical thread and get contact from the TS there using another of your clone name !!!

owe$pay$, did you have eyes to read ??? Did you see me post any FR for XH ? Which post did I EXAGGERATED ABOUT XH SERVICES ?
I did not have "UP" XH at all if you had read all the postings thoroughly.
I only say that XH is a good gal whom I had know and I am helping her out.
Bro Angel.Janus and Bro Aczeta76 are both very good and helpful men who are enthusiastic enough and MOST willing to stand up to help out this petit lady, Xiao Hua. So what secret do you think we had hide ? IF YOU HAD OPENED YOU $$ EYES to follow-up reading all the postings by me, you should had already knows all the happening by now why Xiao Hua actually come out to work as FL.

This is a free sharing forum where Good bros share contacts of ladies. There is no one holding knife or hang 'PIG HEAD' outside your door to THREATEN AND FORCE you to PAY $$ and ON which specific gal which is not to your likings.

If you like what you see & read and interested, then you PM to TS to get the lady's contact. IF you don't like whatever services or price of which you see/read, just exit from the thread and carrying on with another thread.
NO ONE is forcing you to stay, so WHY DO you HAVE TO BE SO FURIOUS and SO PERSISTENT TO STAY HERE and "Chee Chee Y Y" so much nuisance noises !!!!???

Me, bro Angel.Janus and bro aczeta76 are not loan sharks and we do not have any secrets to hide. Nor are we men who force ladies into prostitution.
Unlike loan shark who go around 'barking' and 'biting' people and demanding people who don't even know him or Own him anything to "OWN $ PAY $".

Justice will be DONE when the TIME COMES.

Last edited by khwt8888; 02-09-2008 at 10:26 AM.
Old 02-09-2008, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
wanted to go meet her today for 'lunch'... brought along a trimmer too....

but she already have an appointment...

nvm, hope both will enjoy each other...
Paisey.. me again..Me meeting her later

I will enjoy (without the trimmer)..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1