The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2017, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute
My favourite cum swallowing clips.

Pretty standard spitting on cock here!!

Its those slurping noises that turn me the fuck on!! And that licking/slurping of cum on the pubic hair later on to swallow seals the deal for me on this clip. Her playing with the cum at the end was also a huge turn on!

She's awesome --> Download HERE!!!
Old 19-04-2017, 12:51 PM
Samster

ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My favourite cum swallowing clips.

Blonde Small boobed Japanese girl Kanae begins teases a guy in a bathroom taking a shower in front of him. She soaps her body up and washes it off. Surely, she points a jet of water on her pussy at some point. After that she takes on her sexiest lingerie and fishnet stockings and gives him some pleasure. The guy lies down on the floor and this wonderful and slutty Asian girl goes down on him. At first she licks the tip of his tiny dick and then puts it in her mouth to suck it properly. This skilled cock sucker stops only when he mouth gets filled with cum. She spits it out on her palm and then licks it off and swallows.

Download --> HERE
Old 19-04-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

One of my all time favourite Deep Throat girls Kalina Ryu

She really has a bottomless throat!!!!

Everytime I watch her while my MILF FB gives me a bbbj. I succumb to round 1 very quick. Even my MILF fb finds her hot!!

Now when we have our fun and she gives me a bbbj. We watch her at the same time. Huge turn on. Here's another awesome deep throat from Kalina Ryu

Go download : HERE!

Love her last line when she plays the cum "Rest up and give me some more"
Old 19-04-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

Starts off with 2 chio japs working on this lucky cock

He then cums on the one on the right and then she shares with the other chio babe and she proceeds to rinse her mouth with the cum!!! Oh my

Download --> HERE!
Old 19-04-2017, 01:18 PM
Samster

Another excellent 2 jap blow 1 lucky guy clip. I'll let the screens do the talking.

Nice build up, nice balls playing

Nice girls always share and slurp cum from each other's mouths!!

I don't care whether they swallowed in this clip or not but its waaaay to hot not to re watch this multiple times. Even my MILF fb is turned on by this

Download --> HERE
Old 19-04-2017, 01:19 PM
Samster

Step Son's cock gets worshipped by step mom's mouth and boobies... and he shoots it down her throat!!!

Download --> HERE
Old 19-04-2017, 01:20 PM
Samster

A chio looking Jap OL milf blows and swallows in the toilet, close up of cumshot!!!

Watch --> Here!!
Old 19-04-2017, 01:25 PM
Samster

Very cute and pretty Japanese OL does a cock worship, titty fuck and he cums in her mouth... and She Swallowed everything!! --> Watch or download HERE
Old 20-04-2017, 01:24 PM
Samster

A very nice cock worshipping and cum swallowing close up!!

Download --> HERE
Old 21-04-2017, 06:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28344 / Power: 25
Swagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: My favourite cum swallowing clips.

Thanks for sharing!

4P : Product,Place,Price & Promotion.

Exchange points? Feel free to PM me.

Target points : 27000 points. (Achieved!!!)

New target points : 30000 points.

在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人。
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
Old 21-04-2017, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3163 / Power: 14
Soulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond repute

Videos seem to be good but theres no way of viewing the vids?? All the vids direct me to some ads and thats it?
Old 21-04-2017, 02:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
ILoveSI is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfunk View Post
Videos seem to be good but theres no way of viewing the vids?? All the vids direct me to some ads and thats it?
Yes. Totally can not see the videos.

Btw. U bros out there can share some info of fls who can do swallow cum just like pics shown above. Thanks a lot guys.
Old 21-04-2017, 03:21 PM
Samster

after skipping, it'll direct to the download page straightaway. no?
Old 21-04-2017, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 18
tanben is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanben is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanben is a Helpful and Caring Samster

More please
Old 27-04-2017, 08:21 AM
Samster

This hot latina swallows like very drop in every bbbj she does

Download this compilation video --> HERE
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1