The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2007, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 23
Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!
Two YOUNG girls GANG-RAPED in JOHOR ( Again? )

Two more fall victim to brutal rapists

Email to friend Print article

JOHOR BARU: Two girls, one 15 years old and the other 16, yesterday became the latest victims in a rash of brutal rapes over the past two months.

In the first incident, a 16-year-old was abducted by four men on motorcycles from a park in Taman Tasik Dahlia about 1am.

The men, in their 20s and 30s, took her to a secluded spot at Tanjung Langsat, some 20km away, where they took turns to rape her.

They then sent her back to the park, where she caught a taxi and went home.

She lodged a report the next morning, police said.

About five-and-a-half hours later in Senai, the 15-year-old was taken to the sewerage treatment plant in Taman Teknologi Skudai and brutally raped.

The Form Three student and her 13-year-old brother were waiting in Jalan Ledang for their bus to school when a man claiming to be a police officer stopped and asked for their identity cards.

When the pair told him they had left them at home, he told them to get in the car to go to collect them.

During the drive, the suspect, in his 30s, began asking the girl inappropriate questions about herself.

When they arrived at the children’s Tampoi home, he told her brother to go into the house and get the ICs. He then sped off with the girl.

At the plant, he held a knife to her neck and brutally raped her. Her school uniform was ripped off and she was slapped, punched and bitten.

After forcing himself on her, the man gave her his jeans and T-shirt and took off, said police.

The girl was picked up by two women on the main road who took her home after calling her mother on a mobile phone.

It is learnt that the girl’s mother had called the school to check whether her daughter was there.

It is said the teacher took more than half-an-hour to call the mother back.

And when it became clear the girl was missing, the teacher did not immediately call the police, but went to the girl’s home to ask for more information.

A police report was lodged at the Tampoi police station several hours later.

The girl said the man had curly hair and tanned skin.

The two rapes come on the back of a demonstration on Sunday, in which residents voiced their anger over a rash of robberies and gang rapes over the past two months.

In response, police have said the public should alert them to suspicious behaviour or crimes through their hotlines or via text messaging.
Old 21-06-2007, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of
Re: Two YOUNG girls GANG-RAPED in JOHOR ( Again? )

JB again.... damn these animals
Old 21-06-2007, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

where do all those inhumans come from?
Old 21-06-2007, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

F**K those bastard!
Old 21-06-2007, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 18
3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold
Angry Re: Two YOUNG girls GANG-RAPED in JOHOR ( Again? )

this fucking animal bastard should be hang and stone to death.
Old 21-06-2007, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 21
Microsoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to all

Hmm... y suddenly so many cases... Maybe they noe 500 policeman coming soon so 1 2 rape better rape now b4 they come. Majiam like us rush 2 buy thing b4 gst hike lidat... Haizz

桃花坞里桃花庵,桃花庵下桃花仙。桃花仙人种桃树,又摘桃花换酒钱。
酒醒只在花前坐,酒醉还来花下眠。半醉半醒日复日,花落花开年复年。
但愿老死花酒间,不愿鞠躬车马前。车尘马足显者事,酒盏花枝隐士缘。
若将显者比隐士,一在平地一在天。若将花酒比车马,彼何碌碌我何闲。
别人笑我太疯癫,我笑他人看不穿。不见五陵豪杰墓,无花无酒锄作田。
Old 21-06-2007, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 21
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

Those mother FXXkers ........nai bey CBB ....n FXXk those incompetent cops ......*speechless*
Old 21-06-2007, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 21
john99 is one of the Best!john99 is one of the Best!john99 is one of the Best!john99 is one of the Best!

JB will soon be known as rape capital of the world soon....The culprits don;t get caught and even if they are , they may have 'godfathers' in the triads so heinous crimes will not be eliminated any time soon.

Visit Malaysia at yr own risk and perhaps visitors ought to be warned about their safety on entering Malaysia at the Immigration point.
Old 21-06-2007, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 20
skystone is one of the Best!skystone is one of the Best!skystone is one of the Best!

I really pity the Johoreans,their policemen are useless to the max!what are they really good at beside taking bribes..
Old 21-06-2007, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 23
Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!

the malaysian police has failed the country. they are as good as DEAD.
Old 21-06-2007, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1510 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 19
nevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to behold

these type of bastard die 1000 times also not enough. maybe next time their kids kena gang rape by other people. pity those victims.
Old 21-06-2007, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 18
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If I'm not mistaken, the Johor Police Chief did say in the newspaper that the people should trust the police that they know what they are doing or something like that in response to the public seeking a 100,000 signature petition.
Old 21-06-2007, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 18
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yesterday's Newpaper also have another case.

"She 'gave in' to sex demand to escape"
M'sian politician's daughter foils rape attempt by flirting with car-jacker

More here
http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/st...33700,00.html?
Old 21-06-2007, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 18
3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold

all this news spoilt the mood to go hc today....sianz...
Old 21-06-2007, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

polis doing sumting? lol.
imho, there are too much of the same race in the garmen department.
i might be offensive but im not trying to offend any1.

to have a more effective polis, have to get rid of the number of the same race.

peace
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1