The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2013, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7878 / Power: 21
bonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond repute
Bro pls help me out of moderation!

My FB Pic... Hope u guys like it! Pls upz me thanks! Will share more exciting pics!

Old 22-04-2013, 03:40 PM
Samster

bonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bro pls help me out of moderation!

Sucking my balls....

Teasing her own nips

Can't take it... Unload on her skirt!

Her tight ass..

Old 24-04-2013, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1645 / Power: 12
MrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant future

Nice tight ass!!! Wish to see it uncovered! Upz u
Old 25-04-2013, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Lovebustybabes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Curious bro, who is she?
Old 25-04-2013, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovebustybabes View Post
Curious bro, who is she?
She's a property agent....
Old 25-04-2013, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4739 / Power: 15
alanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonker guy View Post
She's a property agent....
bro, it wont be an easy feat. i tried with my previous acct to no avail. sometimes, people only help when u help them (points exchange). i suggest u try a new nick
Old 25-04-2013, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanthedevil View Post
bro, it wont be an easy feat. i tried with my previous acct to no avail. sometimes, people only help when u help them (points exchange). i suggest u try a new nick
Bro... I guess with my contribution & efforts hope bro here will support.... Coz my fb have got nice pussy....
Old 27-04-2013, 06:45 AM
Samster

I've got 5-6 vids of my fb riding me in circular motion & herself rubbing her clit till cum.... Bro who r interested with power 8 & above MSG me... I will p.m u the link thanks! Enjoy!!! Will add a short preview later...
Old 27-04-2013, 02:03 PM
Samster

A short preview... Enjoy...

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...psee62f8a7.mp4
Old 28-04-2013, 02:39 PM
Samster

Any bro wanna see me doggy that slut property agent? Power 5 and above P.M me thanks! Enjoy!
Old 29-04-2013, 02:25 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 0
skyz777 is a glorious beacon of lightskyz777 is a glorious beacon of lightskyz777 is a glorious beacon of lightskyz777 is a glorious beacon of lightskyz777 is a glorious beacon of light

bro more please
Old 29-04-2013, 09:31 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

she was wearing this to do viewing in property?
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 29-04-2013, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
she was wearing this to do viewing in property?
Nope... Meet her to sign docs on weekend...
Old 30-04-2013, 12:20 PM
Samster

Fucking her puffy pussy.....

Old 15-08-2013, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanthedevil View Post
Bro reg a new nick power back to 1 that's y I do no want to give up this account
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1