The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2017, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 10
JoannaJourney is one of the Best!JoannaJourney is one of the Best!JoannaJourney is one of the Best!
Re: say something to somebody u miss........

我想你了表姐。离开五年多了, 我还是很怕去IMM的foodcourt. 那里有太多你的影子。有时在路上看到跟你长的很像的人, 下一秒眼泪就在眼珠里打滚了。因为知道不可能再见到。你现在还好吗?过的开心吗? 到现在偶尔我还在想, 到底有多少委屈, 活得有多痛苦让你有那么大的勇气从二十多楼一跃而下。你的离开让我知道不管命运有多煎熬, 我都要坚持和勇敢的活下去。表姐我爱你, 谢谢你从我小时就那么疼爱我, 下辈子一定要再遇到好吗。

得饶人处且饶人.
Old 01-09-2017, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
dan1818 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i miss the bonds....
Old 02-09-2017, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I miss your 45 minutes blowjob.

Oh wait, the ones after are longer and better.
Old 03-09-2017, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 0
coolboy1 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolboy1 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolboy1 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolboy1 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolboy1 is a glorious beacon of light

I miss everything about you...
Old 04-09-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
daniel1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i miss you babe......
Old 05-09-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
brandontee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

do you even know i miss you?
Old 02-10-2017, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 9
PrincessPris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPrincessPris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPrincessPris is a Helpful and Caring Samster

When I 1st met you, you were super nice. We had such a great time.

The next day, you asked me out again and I went along. I loved our conversations. I found out that we're very alike. And i found out that you're attached.

Later that same day, while lying in bed together, you told me you're attracted to me. I felt so happy yet, my heart ached at the same time. We are both attached, and we cant let them go.

The next day, i asked you out and told you about how i truly felt. You told me you're sorry even if those feels were mutual. We are too commited in our own other half.

Again the next day, you asked me out. We had a really intimate conversation and shared a really passionate kiss. A kiss that I've been reliving every single day.

And the next, you came to fetch me home in the middle of the night. I was zombiefied, you were shag. We didnt do anything intimate at all and i felt rather disappointed.

In the short span of 4 days, i feel confident enough to say, this is not just a passing phase. Not for me at least.

Its been awhile since I saw you.

My heart aches for everytime i think of you, and that takes up a huge portion of my free time.

I miss you so much, so much more than you deserve, so much more than i should.

If only... someone understands.
Old 04-10-2017, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
WhipLash17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it takes a very long time to heal wounds.
Old 04-10-2017, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
HY3NA has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Old 05-10-2017, 02:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
393351768 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessPris View Post

The next day, you asked me out again and I went along. I loved our conversations. I found out that we're very alike. And i found out that you're attached.

Later that same day, while lying in bed together, you told me you're attracted to me. I felt so happy yet, my heart ached at the same time. We are both attached, and we cant let them go.

The next day, i asked you out and told you about how i truly felt. You told me you're sorry even if those feels were mutual. We are too commited in our own other half.

Again the next day, you asked me out. We had a really intimate conversation and shared a really passionate kiss. A kiss that I've been reliving every single day.

And the next, you came to fetch me home in the middle of the night. I was zombiefied, you were shag. We didnt do anything intimate at all and i felt rather disappointed.

In the short span of 4 days, i feel confident enough to say, this is not just a passing phase. Not for me at least.

My heart aches for everytime i think of you, and that takes up a huge portion of my free time.

I teared reading ur post. Wanted to cry out as loudly as i could hopefully to somewhat lessen the pain that had been building up for the past 3 months, but i couldnt with her sleeping next to me. Covered my mouth lest she could hear. The pain is killing me and tears just wouldnt stop flowing. She's sleeping beside me but my shattered heart is bleeding for someone else. The one i love the most has left for another. Im still finding it a torture to be living every single day. Having to constantly pretend im alright when im so broken. There were days the pain got so unbearable i just wish i would die. To Y, i wish you knew how much i truly love u, and how u still mean the world to me despite the betrayals and endless hurt u mercilessly inflicted on me time and again in the past 3 years. Our rs was wrong right from the start. But i gave my all to make it work for us, i gave up my all for u. Y, i miss u terribly.
Old 05-10-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
senters89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi Princiess,

I am in the same situation like you do.. fall in love with a married woman. Both of us just cant let our family go. This little courage is what both she and me lag off.

Let nature take place ba.
若是缘 再苦味也是甜 
若无缘 藏爱 在心田 
Old 07-10-2017, 06:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 9
PrincessPris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPrincessPris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPrincessPris is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You came back from your overseas trip with your gf. I tried to wrap all the feelings I have for you while you were away. It was difficult. Extremely painful.

I have no one to confide in. I don't know how to deal with pain like this. My insomnia gets worse.

As those slow painful days go by, i started to feel better. I felt i could walk away from you. You came back and crumbled all my efforts to forfet about my feelings for you.

This time, I couldn't sense anything from you. I dont know what expect. I still relive the passionate kiss we shared.

I wished for you to be mine when I'm with you. I guess that's too much to ask for.
Old 10-10-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Tubeboy is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

I can empathize...i have been through that stage...
Old 10-10-2017, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Tubeboy is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
You came back from your overseas trip with your gf. I tried to wrap all the feelings I have for you while you were away. It was difficult. Extremely painful.

I have no one to confide in. I don't know how to deal with pain like this. My insomnia gets worse.

As those slow painful days go by, i started to feel better. I felt i could walk away from you. You came back and crumbled all my efforts to forfet about my feelings for you.

This time, I couldn't sense anything from you. I dont know what expect. I still relive the passionate kiss we shared.

I wished for you to be mine when I'm with you. I guess that's too much to ask for.
Time to move on..young girl...this will be a good memory parked somewhere...and once you looked back..it will be sweet...
Old 10-10-2017, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nathanlives deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When I was studying in poly, I meet this sweet and beautiful gal named G during one of the poly student affairs event, we instantly click and soon started to date and became a couple. We started off as light kissing, to more intimate touch and fondling, and soon it develop to passionate love making. It was the most amazing moments of my life. One day G realised that she was very late for her period, and later discovered to our worst fear that she was 4 weeks pregnant. I was shock and clueless what I need to do, back then being a dad is not what I want. But G wants to keep the baby, she willing to stop studies to see thru pregnancy. Loving G so much, I decided to agree to this decision. We even named our baby Matthew (G has this strong feeling is a boy). However reality set in. We manage to face the storm by telling our parents. It was a category 1 typhoon. Both parents want G to abort the baby. G is relentless, even left her home to fight for her cause, to keep her baby. We had many quarrels, cos I m stuck in the middle. Eventually, G lost the fight, as I told her the truth that we are not ready to be parents at this stage, I was not ready. She was devastated, that I did not support her and left her alone. The day she went for abortion, she never spoke a word to anybody even to me, even I stayed by her side thru out the week. Never did she shed a tear. One day, she finally spoke to me she said she was heart broken that she kill her own flesh and blood, and worst of all, she lost me. She finally cried, seeing tears filled up her eyes left me wrenching my heart and thinking what a fucking, useless bastard I m, who forsake my most love and kill my own baby. I was pained with guilt and grief. I know G will nv forgive me. That was the day, G left me for good, never came back, till today, it is her 20th year death anniversary. I miss G so much, wanted to tell her I m sorry!! Hope she is at peace where ever she is now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1