The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2017, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
ace bonkers use to have tcss at ace or os.. when newbies ask for ctc, seniors will ask them out to join for tea session.. sadly to say most newbies wont join..
AGREED! i kena few times the following actions by newbies:
- ask for contact (which i give, back in those days when i actually bother to ask the girls for their number) but no balls to cheong, keep messaging the girl or call the girl to talk dirty while masturbate at home
- keep sending PM to my sammyboy inbox, promise confirm for sure will meet up, then ffk no balls never show up with all sorts of stupid reasons
- show up and meet at ace, they expect me to treat them like VIP and start recommending girls to them left right and centre, even dare to ask me get discount from the girls
- if i no comment due to never up that particular girl or don't have her contact or because no discount, then complain that i lansi and that i hide info from them cuz she's a gem and i wanna keep her for myself only

Quote:
then some seniors still share ctc or infos to them but on condition that they (newbies) will post a fr or thanks the senior that share them (newbies) the ctc.. sadly to say again these newbies didnt do so..
DOUBLE AGREED! after test drive never see any FR here. accuse seniors of being lansi but they themselves selfish... as mentioned countless times in this thread, bro pom has been giving out maps/directions/instructions on how to find this ace building for years. how many newbies you see thank him for that? if map also cannot thank, what more to say recommendation for girl?

Quote:
so its normal now that seniors here dont share info to those who only ask for infos & doesnt post oftens..
i will only share info if i see the person is regular poster on this thread, not one-post-asking-for-contact type, or never post in this thread then suddenly-come-here-and-acting-like-know-everything type. if newbie want to meet up at ace i am still open to that, but sadly 99% will not show up.
Old 19-09-2017, 11:27 PM
Samster

princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

For the record (since i'm feeling abit lansi right now) going through my past FRs & posts, i'm proud to declare my income tax at ace:
- no. of test drives since jan 2016 (started keeping records in excel file): 72
- no. of cars tested: 35 (10 prc, 25 popiah)
- total tax paid excluding alcohol : rm6650
Old 20-09-2017, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ace bonkers use to have tcss at ace or os.. when newbies ask for ctc, seniors will ask them out to join for tea session.. sadly to say most newbies wont join..

then some seniors still still share ctc or infos to them but on condition that they (newbies) will post a fr or thanks the senior that share them (newbies) the ctc.. sadly to say again these newbies didnt do so..

so its normal now that seniors here dont share info to those who only ask for infos & doesnt post oftens..
Walaueh, Hari ini dalam sejarah leh

That dead professor once told me that China has the longest records on history, thanks to one noble Si Ma Qian who wrote down and kept all relevant records in a series of books 史记 kept in the imperial library.

Now we have one Si Ma Qian equivalent liao 失敬失敬
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 20-09-2017, 12:35 AM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post
For the record (since i'm feeling abit lansi right now) going through my past FRs & posts, i'm proud to declare my income tax at ace:
- no. of test drives since jan 2016 (started keeping records in excel file): 72
- no. of cars tested: 35 (10 prc, 25 popiah)
- total tax paid excluding alcohol : rm6650
walaueh.......so precise one ah?? Must have a good accountant to help you leh

That dead professor also once told Pom before he kicked the bucket, that even selling ice -water also must have some measurement of customer satisfaction wor. Can use the Kano (pronounced as Kan Lobang) method leh.....Since POP being the customer, no need survey can plot a Kan-Lobang chart like this

Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 20-09-2017, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post
i will only share info if i see the person is regular poster on this thread, not one-post-asking-for-contact type, or never post in this thread then suddenly-come-here-and-acting-like-know-everything type. if newbie want to meet up at ace i am still open to that, but sadly 99% will not show up.
This phenomenon does not only apply to Malaysia scene but regionally as well.

Pom had my fair share of meeting all sorts of characters during my active cheong years in Bangkok for 10 years.
Can say retire from this scene already but currently active mostly in South China and Jakarta.

Nowadays I rarely meet up with strangers and only with old kakis occasionally.
Would be a great honour if one day can meet up for kopi with all the ACE regulars.
Old 21-09-2017, 04:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 19
Futaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
For those who have benefitted from this map, say "Thank you" if not, Pom is not motivated to help and no fuck those who ask where the fucking hell is ACE, OK ??
Yah... thank you Pom bro for the map.

Quote:
haha.. after years of porting in puchong area i forgot the route to Ace & Os liao.. lucky got your map to bring me agogo there...
U r right bro Dyelook....luckily got the map from bro Pom or else this little brother will also lost his way to the old playground...
Old 21-09-2017, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
creamz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha yeah will be nice if can go tea and talk there.
Old 22-09-2017, 12:03 AM
Samster

Rumours that over this long weekend MIB will be hitting all MPs, HCs, spas, etc including those without hanky panky. Targeting permit abuse rather than penis abuse... 3 of my usual MPs all going to be closed. Hope ace doesn't kena. Plus Najib going to give "major announcement" at umno HQ on Saturday. Signs of erection coming soon??
Old 22-09-2017, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 9
chavo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not saying that I dont want to believe you but how much do you trust your source(s) and how reliable is she or he/are they?

I am hoping that that is just a rumor, and nothing else. I was there this past week 4 times from evening till early morning. There was 2 nights when there was 'false signs' of wind. Saw with my own eyes the WLs running up. Only to come down in an hour when everything was actually clear and just a false alarm.

But, just in case that rumor is real, then we better be lucky and be there when the situation is safe.. Usually, the way to tell if there will be wind or no wind, is if the gambling shops downstairs open, then safe. If its not, then better think twice before going up.. I noticed this pattern recently. Especially the snooker place next to the Peng Wah foodcourt outside, if that snooker place close but it is not even midnight yet, then be very careful. I think they will be the first ones to know if there will be wind.. Because if there really is wind, they are the first ones to kena..
Old 22-09-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

if 3 separate MPs in different parts of KL, owned by completely unrelated people, all decide to close for 3 days... i take it as a reliable news. as ever with these kind of things, take it or leave it. i don't want to be accused of spreading fear or fake news.

i know that MIB will leave us alone during raid, but i don't want the surprise of being "interrupted", and certainly not the risk of beloved metro news network filming and photoing my sexy ass. not to mention the inconvenience of being held for few hours and possibly going balai to give "report".

note that this time it is not false alarm, but pre-raid warning received by bosses thanks to corrupt MIB. remember i only mentioned MPs, HCs, spas, etc so ace may or may not fall under that category.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavo View Post
Not saying that I dont want to believe you but how much do you trust your source(s) and how reliable is she or he/are they?
Old 22-09-2017, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

.... there is something on ... more appearing in the media..... Sat 23rd..... since more news saying that.... this three big stars in alignment in the galaxy .... never seen before in a thousand years. Let's see what this is .... this midnight
Old 23-09-2017, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

MIB just do their work. What's much more frightening is that some of these ladies at ACE do raw!! Be warned and be careful!!
Old 23-09-2017, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

for infos.. Ace is affected by typoon coz of the gaming outlets.. dbkl & mib will be all out this 2 weeks..
Old 26-09-2017, 12:17 AM
Samster

Wildboar is flying off back to PRC on 26 September, and Pom does not know whether she will be keen to come back to ACE. Bye Bye Sweet heart
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 27-09-2017, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
creamz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Wildboar is flying off back to PRC on 26 September, and Pom does not know whether she will be keen to come back to ACE. Bye Bye Sweet heart
Damn not 30th September meh? Was planning to contact her on the 29th. Cause u know due to budget problems it will be to irresistible and then have to go twice a week. Habis la my cash. Unless she is there for the long term then can practice some control.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1