The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2017, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any fruitful conclusion drawn?

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
BG, may I ask what conclusion could you draw from the results of your "surveys" so far?
The conclusion is that the forum is not as active as before compared to 2-3 years ago. However, the response for example to the busty thread I created, with nearly 100 different samsters reacting positively in there shows that there's still hope to maybe bring back some life into the forum which declined due to the fighting etc - plus there's an appreciation of different tastes, including my liking for busty girls.

Can we bring it back to the old days? Maybe and maybe not.

It remains to be seen if people can put their differences aside or will they continue trying to pick at what's the "right" or "wrong" way of sharing?

I think samsters can see what's harmless fun and what's having a personal agenda in this forum.

By the way, I'm no omniscient and omnipotent holy priest of Geylang, just here to have some fun and laughter, and maybe share a bit when I feel like it.
Old 20-09-2017, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
The conclusion is that the forum is not as active as before compared to 2-3 years ago. However, the response for example to the busty thread I created, with nearly 100 different samsters reacting positively in there shows that there's still hope to maybe bring back some life into the forum which declined due to the fighting etc - plus there's an appreciation of different tastes, including my liking for busty girls.

Can we bring it back to the old days? Maybe and maybe not.

It remains to be seen if people can put their differences aside or will they continue trying to pick at what's the "right" or "wrong" way of sharing?

I think samsters can see what's harmless fun and what's having a personal agenda in this forum.

By the way, I'm no omniscient and omnipotent holy priest of Geylang, just here to have some fun and laughter, and maybe share a bit when I feel like it.
Ok, that is a fair conclusion from your own perspective ...

As I said years ago, you could be a good contributor of this forum if you want. I doubt Omnia would disagree on this point ... Cheers!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-09-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Ok, that is a fair conclusion from your own perspective ...

As I said years ago, you could be a good contributor of this forum if you want. I doubt Omnia would disagree on this point ... Cheers!
There is something problematic in this statement when we start judging too much who is a "good contributor" and who is not?

Not sure if you can see where I'm coming from, but this is where our problems start.

And YES, I've been guilty of these mistakes too!
Old 20-09-2017, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: House Unit 17, Westerhout Road (W17)

BronzeGod,

Think we hv already dealt with yr main issue.....pls refer to this link below....

https://www.sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p...postcount=1194

Max_Priest,

Yes u r right....it is on record in this forum....where i hv said BronzeGod's GL150 knowledge is of the Gold Standard....what i said still stands....

With that can we pls return to the original purpose of this thread i.e. House Unit 17, Westerhout Road (W17)....any other non related issues can perhaps be moved to other more relevant threads, alternatively create a new thread....

Thank you
Old 20-09-2017, 05:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
ello909012 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi bros, have never been to geylang before, can some bros tell me whats the duration of a cat150 session like? And is the ang pao thing for newcomers still applicable? xD
Old 21-09-2017, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
sevan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ello909012 View Post
Hi bros, have never been to geylang before, can some bros tell me whats the duration of a cat150 session like? And is the ang pao thing for newcomers still applicable? xD

for me it was 1hr for cat150. Im not familiar with ang pao.
Old 21-09-2017, 04:06 PM
Samster

Re: San San(16W17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
U r welcum as always buddy

Actually need to thank sevan as well for first "outing" this San San(16W17)

She was already an AP before being mentioned in this forum("hidden" gem).....but now....think there is going to be a long long queue at W17 mate
what do you mean by AP?
Old 21-09-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: House Unit 17, Westerhout Road (W17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ello909012 View Post
And is the ang pao thing for newcomers still applicable? xD:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevan View Post
Im not familiar with ang pao.
This AngPao thing is just a Myth

This thing was made famous via movie

Red packet received from WL only once during CNY

PS. I am not a virgin, even the lady had my virginity didn’t give me anything
Old 21-09-2017, 04:18 PM
Samster

Re: San San(16W17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Actually it is up to the individual taste. But more open sharing without conditions encouraged. Haha
im curious, what are the conditions normally?
Old 21-09-2017, 04:24 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: San San(16W17)

Quote:
what do you mean by AP?
AP stands for AngPai aka Hot or Popular Girl
Old 21-09-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 14
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
This AngPao thing is just a Myth

This thing was made famous via movie

Red packet (contain money) received from WL only once during CNY

PS. I am not a virgin, even the lady had my virginity didn’t give me anything
Ang Bao is a red packet (contains money) received from WL when you are a virgin. Question, how will WL knows you are virgin ? So is a myth
Old 21-09-2017, 04:54 PM
Samster

Maybe if you look like this young punk, got ang pow for you.

This guy confirm virgin. Except maybe his kacheng

Old 21-09-2017, 07:33 PM
Samster

Now that I know her name...

Last week our group of friends went to singapore to watch F1. On a saturday afternoon my college buddy and I decided to check the geylang scenery since our accomodation was just nearby. We went from one house to another and ended up at 17 westerhout road. The guy at the reception said most of the girls were still grooming up. So we decided to come back around 6pm. When we arrived the girls were on an elevated platform behind the counter as if you were looking at angels in heaven. One girl caught my eye and it was San San... and all I can say is... OMF*!!!! (*S = San San = Goddess!!!) Mixed feelings all throughout!! Mixed in a positively awesome way!!!

This lady is beautiful, smart and friendly... I wish she was my GF!

Well, to start my short story, She led the way to our room given that this was my first time in W17.

Inside the room, I saw the face that made me weep and shiver and swoon all that same time. She was prettier nearby! (I kid you not gentlemen, for those of you who have not yet laid their eyes on this GODDESS)

We chatted for a while since I could not speak chinese, I couldn't help but gush and stare and wonder how the hell did take me this long to find her (Even now, 1 week later, I still fell giddy inside at the thought of her).

After the quick chat, we took our clothes off ( i would not go detail ) and showered.

Upon showering she massaged me. And boy, was I in for a treat. I love the way her hands move and how it soothes my weary body... I really felt exhilarated and in pure ecstasy.

Then of course the ES. Hay... what can I say, I left that house floating in cloud 9...

I will definitely be back for her when the opportunity arises. Otherwise, "If we never see each other again and you're out walking one day and you feel a certain presence beside you... That will be me wherever I am" - my sassy girl hahaha!

FV - 100%
BV -100%
Massage -100%
ES - 100%

OVERALL - 100%

Total Package!!!!!

Now, I understand why there were men in history who launched a thousand ships for a face. I think it was said the Helen of Troy had a face that launched a thousand ships..
Old 21-09-2017, 08:10 PM
Samster

Thanks for the well-written "love story". Lol.

You said you can't speak Chinese, so what race are you?

Quote:
Now that I know her name...

Last week our group of friends went to singapore to watch F1. On a saturday afternoon my college buddy and I decided to check the geylang scenery since our accomodation was just nearby. We went from one house to another and ended up at 17 westerhout road. The guy at the reception said most of the girls were still grooming up. So we decided to come back around 6pm. When we arrived the girls were on an elevated platform behind the counter as if you were looking at angels in heaven. One girl caught my eye and it was San San... and all I can say is... OMF*!!!! (*S = San San = Goddess!!!) Mixed feelings all throughout!! Mixed in a positively awesome way!!!

This lady is beautiful, smart and friendly... I wish she was my GF!

Well, to start my short story, She led the way to our room given that this was my first time in W17.

Inside the room, I saw the face that made me weep and shiver and swoon all that same time. She was prettier nearby! (I kid you not gentlemen, for those of you who have not yet laid their eyes on this GODDESS)

We chatted for a while since I could not speak chinese, I couldn't help but gush and stare and wonder how the hell did take me this long to find her (Even now, 1 week later, I still fell giddy inside at the thought of her).

After the quick chat, we took our clothes off ( i would not go detail ) and showered.

Upon showering she massaged me. And boy, was I in for a treat. I love the way her hands move and how it soothes my weary body... I really felt exhilarated and in pure ecstasy.

Then of course the ES. Hay... what can I say, I left that house floating in cloud 9...

I will definitely be back for her when the opportunity arises. Otherwise, "If we never see each other again and you're out walking one day and you feel a certain presence beside you... That will be me wherever I am" - my sassy girl hahaha!

FV - 100%
BV -100%
Massage -100%
ES - 100%

OVERALL - 100%

Total Package!!!!!

Now, I understand why there were men in history who launched a thousand ships for a face. I think it was said the Helen of Troy had a face that launched a thousand ships..
Old 21-09-2017, 10:12 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: House Unit 17, Westerhout Road (W17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Thanks for the well-written "love story". Lol.

You said you can't speak Chinese, so what race are you?
Hmmm...promoter

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1