The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-09-2017, 07:39 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
georgechua1988 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Boobs Legacies

Hi Bro! Can share Alice location and contact please? Thank you!
Old 13-09-2017, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
Where is Vivian now?
Ditto. Where is she now? Any bros can help?

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 16-09-2017, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbelieveable View Post
you can try Qian Qian. You can find her advertisement on the massage thread.Boobs quite an handful.
That is normal. Haven't reach the top 5% standard
Old 18-09-2017, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Another big boobs masseur who advertised here....she is Miya.
Old 19-09-2017, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 9
yenhua is a glorious beacon of lightyenhua is a glorious beacon of lightyenhua is a glorious beacon of lightyenhua is a glorious beacon of lightyenhua is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenchang View Post
Managed to try Alice yesterday and she is indeed a true gem

One of the biggest boobs I have ever seen and felt!

Massage was good, and the BM experience was very sensual

Hahaha will return soon to enjoy her boobies

Thanks to the bro who provided her contact, kamsia
Great taste!

Only those who felt huge, will know what huge feels like
Old 20-09-2017, 06:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Onebadmove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you guys can try out Qian Qian who advertised at the local Massage section.Good massage technique and her boobs are quite an handful.Enjoy sucking it while she milk u dry.
Old 20-09-2017, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 9
seanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
Is she the vivian doing facial in thomson around 2009 or 2010.

Oh man i miss her big boobies!!! she literally brought me into the massage scene!
I miss her too...

Now only a few whom I can categorise as big boobs.

Better cherish the ones who haven't left the scene...
Old 20-09-2017, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 13
funboy47 is one of the Best!funboy47 is one of the Best!funboy47 is one of the Best!
Hi bro u can ctc milf 81820056 QQ. PLS SHARE ur gem then

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
My threads got taken down twice in a short period of time. Hopefully posting here can last a bit longer...

Recently there have been some murmurs on this F cup ML returning back to our shores. Thank goodness, the rumours are true!

Cut to the chase, brief FR:

Location: 8/10 Centrally located, very convenient for bros taking public transport as it is near an MRT and bus stops with quite a lot of buses. For drivers, parking is very limited, unless you are willing to park at a nearby wet market cum food centre and walk over. The area is unfortunately an easy target of AV.
Room: 4/10 Quite bad. The partitions are make shift type of wall, not real concrete walls. Rooms are also quite small and not much privacy. You can easily hear what is happening outside of the room. No attached shower. The shower room is also in quite a bad condition. Overall it feels very make shift.

Name: A
Nationality: PRC
Looks: 8/10 not particularly SYT but definitely better than average.
Boobs: 9.5/10 all natural F cup and according to her, it has grown a little bigger compared to last time because some of the weight she put on went to the boobs. Firm and supple type. Do not sag a lot. When the boobs are oiled up, holy cow, oily squeeze them left right centre, really nice treat for my pair of hands. Very nice suckable nipples too.
Body: 8/10 despite putting on weight, I think her overall figure is still very tok kong. She is not skinny but definitely not plump. Those type which I know many bros will like.
Complexion: 8/10 not the fairest but not tanned. smooth skin and flawless face.

Massage: 8/10 she received proper massage training before, can be considered as a certified masseuse in SG. Puts in effort.
BM: 9/10 tits fucking is a must with her! She will completely engulf your dick, no matter how big it is. If you cannot cum with tits fucking, she will HJ you and have your dick head rub against her nipples to make you cum. However, no auto roam down the south.

Attitude: 9/10 willing to please as ever, pleasant personality and very easy to chat with.

Damage: this shop has many options for duration for you to choose. If you are also going for a good rub, be sure to choose the longer one. BM/HJ with top off - negotiate with her. I believe it is slightly above market rate. I got a sensing from her whatever I gave was a bit low. But with massage, boobs and service like that, I think paying a slight premium is worth it.

This shop looks like a proper massage shop because I do see female patrons and couples. Semi shoddy.

Overall, good experience, would be much better if the interior of the joint can be improved more.

This time, my sharing criteria is the same as before, priority for bros who can exchange with me MLs with natural D cup and above. Please provide me some details when exchanging contact. I cannot stress this part more.

I will consider sharing with bros with no contacts to exchange on case by case basis in order to protect this joint.

Bros with no power, need not apply.

Replies here asking for contacts will not be entertained.

I will only send out qualified bros the contact after national day.
Old 20-09-2017, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

nice bro

glad you miss her like me too....

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanleo View Post
I miss her too...

Now only a few whom I can categorise as big boobs.

Better cherish the ones who haven't left the scene...
Old 21-09-2017, 05:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Alice just text me. Hehe! Her sis is in decent joint now but may move shortly. Say want to do shuang fei together! Lol! Really damn song with 2 pair of f cups rubbing you. Lol!
Old 21-09-2017, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
Alice just text me. Hehe! Her sis is in decent joint now but may move shortly. Say want to do shuang fei together! Lol! Really damn song with 2 pair of f cups rubbing you. Lol!
How shortly no one knows.

But if they were to work together, both have to quit their current jobs. Because Alice place has no more vacancy and her sister's place is totally clean.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 21-09-2017, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 14
smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
How shortly no one knows.

But if they were to work together, both have to quit their current jobs. Because Alice place has no more vacancy and her sister's place is totally clean.
Haha.. still remember the time when I had shuangfei with both at block 51 Havelock when they started. Her sister is doing facial now somewhere?.

if you have Shuang-fei with Alice and her sister, you have to be strong and be careful, 2 pair of D melon may chok and suffocated you. Standby ambulance!!
Old 22-09-2017, 04:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboy47 View Post
Hi bro u can ctc milf 81820056 QQ. PLS SHARE ur gem then
Bro funboy47, had upped you with my humble points... Thanks for the opp bishan park's contact.

Tried and will FR shortly... Cheers!
Old 23-09-2017, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Shyboy09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, anyone can share Alice contact please? thanks!
Old 23-09-2017, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 14
winterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KendaKoh View Post
You can try Wei Wei - 36D; firm and natural.
Tried her, indeed gem
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread