The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2017, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Juat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktvlover View Post
Bro Ivanleetj, we all know your misfortune at SG Ktv, but pls stop spamming this thread by copy and paste over and over again, this is already the 4th times, I think most bro is sick and tired of your story too like me.
Steady Bro, respect👍
Old 14-08-2017, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
DesmondSoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lor 27 Sg Ktv

Tired yesterday, it's a huge turn off for me, this is a very rundown KTV with at least 20 years, and the drinks they charged there are not cheap, room ambience sucks with spoiled mikes, the girls there even worst old and ugly. Spit smelly saliva, never go back again.
Old 15-08-2017, 11:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Ivanleetj is Cool - loads of Potential
SG KTV sucks big time. Very old and bad attidude PRC milfs all above 35, butterfly too much, entertain you for only 5 minutes when you confirm her. After that next 2-3 hours gone missing, come back & sit 3 mins and missing again. Most of the time all guys in the room looking at each other, singing songs. Many girls will leave early & ask for tips at 6pm-6.30pm and giving stupid excuses, such as need to home or go somewhere else etc. Those that indeed stay till the end have the cheek to ask for $30 instead of $20. If you stay put and give $20, you will get an unhappy face & just suddenly walk off without even saying thanks, see you again, giving a goodbye hug or a goodbye kiss etc.

Also, they will ask more tips from you for their dinner or supper. Makes you feel you shouldn't have given $20 also for this type of fucked up attitude/service. SG girls are very materialistic/business like. Once you hold the girl's hand or waist and ask her what her name is, She'll say wait and hang on.Before replying to your questions she'll first save your room number in her handphone as a sms draft or write your room number on a piece of paper & you'll see that you are number 8 or number 9 in the long list!
Old 18-08-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

The bloody toilet problem in SG is back again! I almost vomited in the corridor, going to stop going there until they clean up the smelly toilet
Old 18-08-2017, 02:26 PM
Samster (M)

SG KTV sucks big time. Very old and bad attidude PRC milfs all above 35, butterfly too much, entertain you for only 5 minutes when you confirm her. After that next 2-3 hours gone missing, come back & sit 3 mins and missing again. Most of the time all guys in the room looking at each other, singing songs. Many girls will leave early & ask for tips at 6pm-6.30pm and giving stupid excuses, such as need to home or go somewhere else etc. Those that indeed stay till the end have the cheek to ask for $30 instead of $20. If you stay put and give $20, you will get an unhappy face & just suddenly walk off without even saying thanks, see you again, giving a goodbye hug or a goodbye kiss etc.

Also, they will ask more tips from you for their dinner or supper. Makes you feel you shouldn't have given $20 also for this type of fucked up attitude/service. SG girls are very materialistic/business like. Once you hold the girl's hand or waist and ask her what her name is, She'll say wait and hang on.Before replying to your questions she'll first save your room number in her handphone as a sms draft or write your room number on a piece of paper & you'll see that you are number 8 or number 9 in the long list!
Old 18-08-2017, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
ktvlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Juat, yes, the toilet smell is really terrible. I went last sat hh, the smell really cannot tahan.
Old 18-08-2017, 09:04 PM
Samster (M)

Old 19-08-2017, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
004kk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My recent outing with a group of cheongsters bros to Sg ktv;

Just sharing my FR with no intention to offend or asking bros to follow-

This outing was merely get to know new bros and gather with existing bros.... after reading bad reviews and of course some positive, I believe going during HH is the best opinion.

-less room by patrons hence girls fly less
-less damage
-less chance of using a 'bad' toilet
-girls attitude slightly better, coz not as tired as in sad hour
-girls quality, for their age, I think it's quite good and able to squeeze till you song for the first sitting at only 20-30... if want better grade pay $50 for syt Prc somewhere else without guaranteed able to squeeze
-sound system, low grade(coz I can't sing well and the system not able to enhance my singing)
-service crew-- poor attitude

Overall, cheap thrill will have to bear with certain bad side of things. I don't mind rtb, for a $50 hj including seating tip.... (comparing those spa.. low grade facilities n run down Reno and skill so so of massage for 15mins)
Old 19-08-2017, 10:31 AM
Samster (M)

Old 19-08-2017, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 004kk View Post
My recent outing with a group of cheongsters bros to Sg ktv;

Just sharing my FR with no intention to offend or asking bros to follow-

This outing was merely get to know new bros and gather with existing bros.... after reading bad reviews and of course some positive, I believe going during HH is the best opinion.

-less room by patrons hence girls fly less
-less damage
-less chance of using a 'bad' toilet
-girls attitude slightly better, coz not as tired as in sad hour
-girls quality, for their age, I think it's quite good and able to squeeze till you song for the first sitting at only 20-30... if want better grade pay $50 for syt Prc somewhere else without guaranteed able to squeeze
-sound system, low grade(coz I can't sing well and the system not able to enhance my singing)
-service crew-- poor attitude

Overall, cheap thrill will have to bear with certain bad side of things. I don't mind rtb, for a $50 hj including seating tip.... (comparing those spa.. low grade facilities n run down Reno and skill so so of massage for 15mins)
Well said Bro! However the toilet really have to fixed. And SG is not a place everyone will enjoy but if u like MILF, it will grow on you
Old 19-08-2017, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanleetj View Post

Bro, I recommend that you stop re-posting. This has been the 3rd or 4th time you have post such similar reply. You are inviting people to zap u. I suggest that if u are really unhappy, go again to that place, plant a spy cam anywhere where it is visible for the cam to record yourself getting rape by the gals and report this to AV. I can bet u AV will take action in less than 2 weeks. Teeheehee
Old 20-08-2017, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
ThomasGayKahLeo is Cool - loads of Potential

I believe this Sg ktv is the worst Ktv I have been to in my life, smelly toilet, spoiled mike, dirty sofas, bad ambience, rude service staffs, ugly and old Prc milfs and expensive beers...
Old 18-09-2017, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
ktvlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to SG last Sat, sit with 5 gals, not much room maybe 7th mth. The good news to bro who cannot tahan the toilet smell like me is the smell finally gone.
Old 21-09-2017, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8126 / Power: 20
kason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond repute

Went last week with friends and sit with 4 girls but after 1st time seeing each of them then you will hardly see them after that. Still dare to
ask for more tips when they not coming back and doing their jobs. Thinks not that worth it cos total tips and bill add up can just go other ktv with better service and even just go massage center and release. One more thing is beer taste weird, i think those who always drink will know what i mean. Will surely not go back to be carrot.
Old 03-10-2017, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dasking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Depends on what service you are looking for when you talk about KTV. I would say as a regular at sg ktv for over 5 years. My regular girls still treat me well with a high return room rate. There are many girls whom i know are quite bad in service and they are very lazy that why spoil the name of SG. SG is more of commando service and touch and go kind... haha. I would say u cannot expect much out of 20 dolllar tip unless u are a super regular like me. Cos in the girls mind they will be thinking even if i treat you so well willl u still come back to find me? My 5 cent worth of advice haha. Those who go sg often can pm me we can head down tgt.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1