The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2015, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 9
vampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant future
Re: Expiry Date - On Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectAlice View Post
ไม่ได้ ... ไม่ได้ ... ไม่ได้ ...
ได้นะ
จับมือกันครับ
*winks*

somebody just passes-by for you to love, not to belong
Old 12-11-2015, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4825 / Power: 11
ProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampangel View Post
ได้นะ
จับมือกันครับ
*winks*

2ND List - Lamborghini, powerkid, lonelyheart, SimplyUnperfect, esssinine, izaaat, charcoalfilter, Hurricane88, DrPussy, S.B.Y.1, TwinTowers, Exbro, zl1983, cloudy80, meatvegelove, Anitamui, CumExplorer, Jay Chou
Old 13-11-2015, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 9
vampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectAlice View Post

somebody just passes-by for you to love, not to belong
Old 13-09-2016, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 10
JoannaJourney is one of the Best!JoannaJourney is one of the Best!JoannaJourney is one of the Best!

Melancholy Morning.

My friend expired 4 years already but I still missed her very much.

Passed by a hospital yesterday and saw two ambulances sending someone in. Ever sat inside ambulances twice, once with my grandma and once with my dad. I am talking about those emergency type here. That ride with my grandma was our last ride together as she never made it home, still remember how I hold her hand the entire journey. Even though my dad did come home after about 2 mths away, a lot of things changes. Like how I used to be a carefree person, earn and spend my own money to become a breadwinner for the family who must pay all the bills. In another words, destiny changed and I was only 23 back then.

So, the next time if you happened to see family members getting down from ambulances, give them a sincere smile. Never know what will happen to their destiny from that day forward.

I hope I do not need to sit inside those ambulances anymore.

得饶人处且饶人.
Old 10-10-2016, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Ryoshohei is Cool - loads of Potential

Life is full of unexpected occurrences. The only thing constant in life is death, and change. Whilst one cannot change the eventual destiny of death, one can change how to live one's life.

Really appreciate your family and friends more, cause these are the ones who will stick by you through thick and thin. You never know when will be your last interaction with them. Be nice to everyone; you never know how a simple smile may change their life.
Old 15-08-2017, 02:18 AM
Samster

JoannaJourney is one of the Best!JoannaJourney is one of the Best!JoannaJourney is one of the Best!

Decide to post some pics of myself taken recently when I was feeling nottie, in my own thread before I expire.

得饶人处且饶人.
Old 15-08-2017, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
Patchy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoannaJourney View Post

Decide to post some pics of myself taken recently when I was feeling nottie, in my own thread before I expire.
Very nice indeed
Old 19-09-2017, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 15
aseandude is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraseandude is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraseandude is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Life is like a box of chocolate...
You'll never know what you're gonna get...

Only sweet you will not appreciate
Only bitter you will linger for sweetness
But only with both flavors then considered that you have tasted chocolate
Old 19-09-2017, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 18
big pony is a splendid one to beholdbig pony is a splendid one to beholdbig pony is a splendid one to beholdbig pony is a splendid one to beholdbig pony is a splendid one to beholdbig pony is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Loving it. Pls post more ...
Old 20-09-2017, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Interesting thread sis. My pastor told me something I never forgot. He presided over many people's death beds. He said, he has never encountered a dying person who at his death bed wished he could have earned 1 more million dollars or wished he closed that big business contract. Never. Rather, almost everyone told him they wished they could have spent more time with their loved ones.

That message changed my life. Today, I spend as much time as I can with my wife and kids. I participate actively in their daily affairs. Money wise, more or less, it does not matter. I do not want to have any regrets when my time to expire comes.

Btw, nice bod sis
Old 21-09-2017, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 19
trademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Nice! Thanks for sharing.
Old 22-09-2017, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post
Very nice indeed
Quote:
Originally Posted by big pony View Post
Loving it. Pls post more ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by trademark View Post
Nice! Thanks for sharing.
thanks for liking

得饶人处且饶人.