The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilectus View Post
Is MP the same as normal massage joints? I ever asked a massage girl to come to my room for my 1st trip. She also said she usually gets called to hotels for massage.
Aston MP girls quite chio but price a bit stiff.
Some quite chio only not all...there are still some cmi.
Old 20-09-2017, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
beardbastard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
Paradise Hotel is old and they never upgrade the rooms.
Room size acceptable.
Stayed 3 times this year in their only suite room.
It's much bigger compare to Aston Suite but everything in room seems to be worn out.
So I still stick to Aston.
my reason exactly. it looks so dated and tired. and thats on agoda
it get worse on tripadvisor
Old 20-09-2017, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Tg Balai 20-09-2017 03:50 PM gong si mi? Shut up lah. Go open your own thread if you want to talk nonsense. I just zapped you? So? Konvict
Konvict you got balls to zap me by signing off.
This I respect!

But do you have balls to make a new post?
I doubt so lah because you are hiding behind a clone nick!
Pui!
Old 20-09-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Konvict you got balls to zap me by signing off.
This I respect!

But do you have balls to make a new post?
I doubt so lah because you are hiding behind a clone nick!
Pui!
dude,

rather than you kpkb...why dun you bite the bullet and move on...posting who zapped you will kena more zaps...the person who zapped achieved his objectives by making you angry...

all of us will get zaps...I rather dun bother...since 2006 I think easily I got zapped few hundreds of points but we got more points from many who appreciates....

only donors will know who zapped you...so what if you knew,..^^

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 20-09-2017 at 07:17 PM.
Old 20-09-2017, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 20
Tyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
any bros planning for a trip this friday morning? dont mind if i can tag along just for a 好照应? since there is language barrier, i dont feel quite comfy to cheong alone. thanks.
I also have language barrier. No need to talk too much just touch touch and fk only mah. You do not have to know her family or friends not 相亲. Most of the time can use google translate.

But I am going this Sat till Mon (or Sun) comeback. U keen to meet up? Uncle don't mind company can order more food at 银河. Fri uncle cannot make it on the 1st ferry (nightshift need to sleep).
Old 20-09-2017, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyral View Post
I also have language barrier. No need to talk too much just touch touch and fk only mah. You do not have to know her family or friends not 相亲. Most of the time can use google translate.

But I am going this Sat till Mon (or Sun) comeback. U keen to meet up? Uncle don't mind company can order more food at 银河. Fri uncle cannot make it on the 1st ferry (nightshift need to sleep).
You going again?
She paging for you?
Xiang kah pager??
Old 20-09-2017, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro me not young oso. ever carry walkman to school oso. im only staying for 2d1n. sat afternoon coming back le. lets have lunch
Old 20-09-2017, 08:54 PM
Samster

Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You going again?
She paging for you?
Xiang kah pager??
piangz pager sibei classic. remember coffeeshop and mamashop used to have the orange phone with the tel number written on it.
Old 20-09-2017, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bros take note tmr Indo and msia Public Holiday.
Old 20-09-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 19
sex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
dude,

rather than you kpkb...why dun you bite the bullet and move on...posting who zapped you will kena more zaps...the person who zapped achieved his objectives by making you angry...

all of us will get zaps...I rather dun bother...since 2006 I think easily I got zapped few hundreds of points but we got more points from many who appreciates....

only donors will know who zapped you...so what if you knew,..^^
lol mod also kpkb leow!
Old 20-09-2017, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, anyone going 6 oct 17 friday?
Old 20-09-2017, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
Fuckboysey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone going on 21 september 1 day trip?
Old 21-09-2017, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
beardbastard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuckboysey View Post
Anyone going on 21 september 1 day trip?
you are going to compete with malaysians on long weekend
Old 21-09-2017, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 20
Tyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You going again?
She paging for you?
Xiang kah pager??
Haha yah so often that I deleted her number by accident.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Bro me not young oso. ever carry walkman to school oso. im only staying for 2d1n. sat afternoon coming back le. lets have lunch
Oh okay I try see if I can go on Fri afternoon. Else we can eat lunch together.
Old 21-09-2017, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha yah so often that I deleted her number by accident.
Oh okay I try see if I can go on Fri afternoon. Else we can eat lunch together.
afternoon go hear say no worm liao
probably better to go sat morning, after more rest from work also.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1