The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Vietnam asks airlines to provide passenger lodging for six-hour delays

Carriers must arrange accommodation for passengers if a nighttime flight is delayed or canceled

By Tuoi Tre News September 20, 2017, 14:23 GMT+7

The Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam has issued a new set of requirements for local airlines in the event of flight delays and cancelations, including mandatory compensation for affected passengers.

When a flight is delayed for at least 15 minutes, airlines are required to notify affected passengers of the reason for the delay, the new departure time or alternative schedule and apologize to them, according to the directive released on Tuesday.

The carriers should provide complimentary drinks to affected passengers if the delay lasts for two hours or longer and free meals if the flight takes off three hours later than scheduled.

If a flight scheduled between 7:00 am and 10:00 pm is delayed for at least six hours, the airlines must arrange places for affected flyers to take a rest. If this scenario occurs for flights scheduled between 10:00 pm and 7:00 am the following day, the carriers must arrange accommodation for passengers to spend the night.

In the event of flight delays and cancelations, the airlines are also required to attempt all means to ensure their passengers arrive at their destination in the quickest and most convenient way.

The current regulations on cash compensation for passengers of delayed or canceled flights are as follows.

continue to read here
http://tuoitrenews.vn/news/business/...ays/41655.html

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 21-09-2017, 01:50 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't know all these beggars from Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar...

Foreign children begging in Vietnam

The number of foreign children making a living as beggars in Vietnam is growing.

September 20, 2017, 15:40 GMT+7

http://tuoitrenews.vn/news/video/201...nam/41662.html

Old 21-09-2017, 02:14 PM
Samster

Ah tiong luan luan kong..

Vietnamese tour guides petition against illegal Chinese rivals in Da Nang

By Nguyen Dong September 21, 2017 | 10:51 am GMT+7

Unlicensed Chinese guides are allegedly giving distorted versions of Vietnam's history and culture to tourists.

The Chinese-speaking Vietnamese tour guide community in Da Nang on Wednesday submitted a petition to the city's leaders regarding a surge in the number of Chinese nationals providing illegal tours.

Vietnamese law bans foreigners from working as tour guides. However, a number of Chinese nationals have been acting as professional tour guides and providing commentary for tourists at popular destinations around the city.

Some of them have even been distorting Vietnam's history and culture in their commentary, the petition claimed. Examples include an unlicensed Chinese tour guide who told his group that Vietnam still relies on China and pays tribute to it, and another who claimed the city's My Khe Beach belongs to China.

“Chinese tour guides tell their tourists that the Vietnamese hate the Chinese so they shouldn't listen to what the Vietnamese guides say,” a local Chinese-speaking tour guide said. “When they're accompanied by Vietnamese guides, they speak in regional dialects such as those from Hangzhou, Chengdu, Guangdong or Nanning so we can't understand what they're saying.”

In the petition, the illegal Chinese tour guides were accused of stealing jobs from Chinese-speaking Vietnamese guides. The city's tourism department is also accused of being indifferent towards the issue.

Tran Chi Cuong, deputy director of Da Nang's Tourism Department, confirmed the department had received the petition, but denied the local tour guides' accusations.

The department has been, and still is, investigating the issue and dealing with unlicensed tour guides, according to Cuong. Since January, it has dealt with 86 violations and issued fines worth VND742 million ($32,600).

Cuong also cited statistics showing an increase in the number of licensed Chinese-speaking tour guides in Da Nang to explain why some feel as if their jobs are being stolen.

Since the beginning of the year, the city has licensed more than 160 new Chinese-speaking tour guides, raising the number of guides licensed by Da Nang to 620. A further 200 guides licensed by other provinces have also been coming to work in the city.

Speaking to the press, Cuong shared how difficult it is for local authorities to combat illegal foreign tour guides.

“Our inspection unit is made up of a team of four people in charge of monitoring accommodation, points of interest and tours,” he said. “In the last two months, we've had to ask for reinforcements from the tourism promotion center, Son Tra Peninsula's management board and other districts.”

The department has been working closely with local guides since 2016 to deal with unlicensed Chinese and South Korean tour guides. However, the department is often unable to deploy inspectors on time when it receives a report of an illegal guide, and they are able to get away, according to Cuong.

The tourism department also needs to have solid proof before it can take action due to the sensitive nature of dealing with foreigners, he added. Furthermore, many of them receive support from local tour operators and are backed up by their Vietnamese co-workers.

Chinese visitors account for nearly 30 percent of all foreign tourist arrivals in Vietnam.

Around 2.65 million Chinese visitors arrived in Vietnam during the first eight months of this year, a sharp increase of 51 percent against the same period last year.

In 2016, 2.7 million Chinese tourists arrived, up 51 percent over 2015. The average growth rate of Chinese arrivals between 2010 and 2016 was 20 percent annually.

Da Nang itself welcomed over 390,000 Chinese visitors during the first eight months this year, an increase of 16 percent compared to the same period last year

Old 22-09-2017, 07:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
haha...we already drink neat...but still damn bloody exp to drink their gold dust water which sell 5k per bot...still small bot...

agreed to stand far away or go off b4 the end ...avoid trouble...was in the news that sinkees got stab here in the past...

Huh drink neat liao why you still need to drink those water leh??? Thats why I drink on the rocks as the ice will melt and make the liquor easier to flow down the throat

I stand far away becos worry those dust will accidentally land on my clothes, nowadays at airpork got sniffer dogs so dowan to be an accidental star

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 22-09-2017, 07:26 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
what else is new...

This is called consistent performance

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 22-09-2017, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
is reported in news...is up to us to read to believe...news always propaganda...today hv fake news...

Thats why so many of them rushing into Grab & Uber thinking got gold mine

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 22-09-2017, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ah tiong luan luan kong..

Vietnamese tour guides petition against illegal Chinese rivals in Da Nang

By Nguyen Dong September 21, 2017 | 10:51 am GMT+7

Unlicensed Chinese guides are allegedly giving distorted versions of Vietnam's history and culture to tourists.

Thats why I called them cockroaches, they are everywhere, a farking nuisance and damn bloody difficult to exterminate them......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 22-09-2017, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post

I stand far away becos worry those dust will accidentally land on my clothes, nowadays at airpork got sniffer dogs so dowan to be an accidental star

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Huh...hv dogs meh...din see...i dun check in bags...

Old 22-09-2017, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
This is called consistent performance

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Consistent to be inconsistent...

Old 22-09-2017, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thats why so many of them rushing into Grab & Uber thinking got gold mine

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Who...not me...kkk...

Old 22-09-2017, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thats why I called them cockroaches, they are everywhere, a farking nuisance and damn bloody difficult to exterminate them......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Really they are everywhere...even in Afrika...

Old 22-09-2017, 04:17 PM
Samster

Wet wet...very wet...

Up to five more storms forecast for East Vietnam Sea by year-end

Experts predict only one or two will hit mainland Vietnam

By Tuoi Tre News September 22, 2017, 11:26 GMT+7

Ten storms and tropical depressions have already hit Vietnam this year, but the country’s hydro-meteorological center is warning that more may be on the way.

Four to five storms or tropical depressions are forecast to form in the East Vietnam Sea between now and the end of this year, with half of those projected to affect the mainland, the National Centre for Hydro-Meteorological Forecasting (NCHMF) said on Thursday.

The bad weather is expected to primarily form in the central and southern parts of the East Vietnam Sea from October to the end of December, the center said. Of these, one to two storms or tropical depressions may hit mainland Vietnam’s central and southern regions.

The central, southern, and western East Vietnam Sea are also expected to experience thunderstorms, strong winds, and rough seas throughout the remainder of the year.

Towards the end of the year, the central, Central Highlands and southern regions are forecast to suffer a longer rain and flood season, with higher-than-average rain levels expected.

In April, the center forecast that up to 15 storms or tropical depressions will form in the East Vietnam Sea during 2017, a slight increase to the historical annual average of 12.

The latest storm to make landfall in Vietnam was Doksuri, the tenth so far this year and the hardest since 2014. The storm injured 80 people and killed two others in the north-central province of Ha Tinh alone. Over VND6 trillion (US$261 million) in damages were also reported in the province.

The NCHMF also predicts that the El Niño-Southern Oscillation (ENSO) cycle, a scientific term that describes the fluctuations in temperature between the ocean and atmosphere in the east-central Equatorial Pacific, will remain in a neutral phase until the end of this year.

In early 2018, the ENSO cycle is likely to shift into a cold phase, also known as the La Niña phenomenon.

Old 23-09-2017, 11:01 AM
Samster

Ho Chi Minh City asks Uber to pay $2.95mn back taxes

Uber has ten days to repay the multimillion-dollar tax arrears

By Tuoi Tre News September 23, 2017, 09:51 GMT+7

Uber has been given an administrative fine for violating taxation regulations and asked to repay VND66.68 billion, roughly US$2.95 million, in back taxes, by the Ho Chi Minh City tax department.

The decision was announced after the Ho Chi Minh City taxman completed an inspection into Uber operations in the southern metropolis, from its debut in June 2014 to the end of June 2017.

The Netherlands-based Uber B.V., which oversees the ride-hailing app operations in Vietnam, is required to complete payment within ten days from Friday, according to the taxman.

The unpaid taxes include VND10.3 billion ($453,744) worth of wrongly declared taxes, nearly VND51.48 billion ($2.27 million) worth of tax arrears and a fine of more than VND4.9 billion ($215,859) for late tax payment.

The tax department will apply forced measures if Uber refuses to follow the request after the deadline.

Uber made its market debut in Ho Chi Minh City in June 2014 and has since been met with objects from local traditional taxi companies and questionable legality issues.

Old 23-09-2017, 11:03 AM
Samster

Vietnam, US prepare for President Trump’s visit to 2017 APEC forum in Da Nang

The event will take place this November in the central city of Da Nang

By Tuoi Tre News September 22, 2017, 15:54 GMT+7

Vietnam and the United States are exerting their full efforts to prepare for U.S. President Donald Trump’s visit to Da Nang this November for the 2017 Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) forum.

Careful preparations are being completed for the trip, Ministry of Foreign Affairs spokesperson Le Thi Thu Hang declared during a regular press conference on Thursday evening.

“During a meeting between Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc and President Trump, as part of the former’s official U.S. visit in May, President Trump stated he would attend the 2017 APEC,” Hang said.

APEC is a regional economic forum established in 1989 and comprised of 21 member states, including Australia, China, Japan, South Korea, Thailand, the United States, and Vietnam.

The forum is aimed at creating greater prosperity for the peoples of the region by promoting balanced, inclusive, sustainable, innovative, and secure growth as well as accelerating regional economic integration.

Vietnam joined the forum in 1998 and successfully chaired APEC 2006. The country is scheduled to host the 2017 gathering in the central city of Da Nang in November.

According to Lam Quang Minh, director of the Da Nang Department of External Relations, basic preparations for this year’s event have already been completed.

Infrastructure, transportation, and accommodation are also being taken care of, Minh elaborated.

Staff members have been sharpening their English skills for the event, the official continued, adding that 425 volunteers able to speak English and some other major languages have been selected to staff the event.

Old 24-09-2017, 07:31 AM
Samster

Ah tiong best with illegal gambling...

Chinese-run gambling den busted in southern Vietnam

The facility handled some $44,000 worth of betting a day

By Tuoi Tre News September 23, 2017, 16:00 GMT+7

Police in the southern province of Dong Nai raided a big gambling den run by Chinese nationals on Friday, arresting 50 gamblers and seizing a large amount of cash.

The gambling place is disguised as an arcade game establishment named Tia Chop Bac at 8A Dong Khoi Street in the provincial capital of Bien Hoa.

More than VND1 billion (US$44,000) worth of betting were recorded at the place on a daily basis, according to police.

This is thus the biggest gambling place ever busted in Dong Nai, officers added.

The gambling facility is equipped with around 20 arcade game machines and operated by a few dozens of staffs.

Dong Nai police said they had closely observing the facility before Friday’s raid.

Police have seized around VND500 million (US$22,000) in cash and all kinds of document recording betting and transactions in the crackdown.

Hoang Nguyen Tung Anh, a 22-year-old resident of the northern city of Hai Phong, has worked as Tia Chop Bac director since March, according to preliminary investigation.

However, all operations of the gambling facility appeared to be run by a Chinese man who constantly monitored its activities through a modern CCTV camera system, according to officers.

Police are working to investigate the case further.

On September 11, a massive online gambling ring was busted in Ho Chi Minh City, with nearly VND10 billion (US$440,000) in cash seized and dozens of gamblers arrested.

On June 16, police in Ho Chi Minh City also raided a gambling den disguised as a game center in District 5, seizing VND485 million (US$21,300) and arresting 34 gamblers.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1